Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[public] noxi's [plot] t h r e a d / v2 / opan for business! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite?
  Ink
  Kanati
  Ollie
  Spellbound
View Results

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 pm
-insert awesome banner here-

If you think your Soquili would fit into one of the plots below, feel free to pm me or post here in thread.
Also, general random rp is loved too, even if it doesn't fit into anything below. Or offer up an idea of your own.
I don't bite. Hard. I promise. >D

. table . of . contents .

.o1. Intro / ToC
.o2. News/Updates
.o3. Current Rps
.o4. Ink
.o5. Kanati
.o6. Spellbound
.o7. Ollie
.o8-1o. Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 pm
[ n . e . w . s ]

2.2o.1o :: Set up a new thread. I really want to put more effort into rping my babies <33

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm
[ c . u . r . r . e . n . t . . r . p . s ]

Ink
None

Kanati
Prove Your Worth - [ Zeda x Kanati ]
Last Tag by . . Me
For . . Biki

Spellbound
All the Colors of the Rainbow - [ Canta x Spell ]
Last Tag by . . Me
For . . Dihi

Just to Play the Day Away - [ Ahanu x Spell ]
Last Tag by . . Me
For . . Natty

Ollie
None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm
.I.n.k.

User Image name; Ink
stages; basket . foal . adult

nicknames; None
breed; Regular
temper; Tentative
mate; None
children; [with Lore] Clouded Fable . Inklore Jungle . Spellbound

persona; Coming soon. But some basic ideas are kind to others and everyone, lonely, innocent, slightly distant. Isn’t tied down anywhere.

history; When Ink was a foal, her parents were killed by a Skinwalker. She herself was merely injured in the attack, hiding away in the confusion of the fight. But it was enough that she woke up without any memory or recollection of who she was. She was left alone and lost. As she grew up, she was typically distant from other Soquili, not getting close enough to anyone to make much of a difference. She always wandered aimlessly, not having any sort of destination in mind or even much of a fixed path. She doesn’t have much to look forward to but also has nothing to leave behind.

the cast;
[o1] Friends. Soquili who can show her that being by herself isn’t all that its cracked up to be. That she has others that she can rely on when she can’t make it through unaided. They will help her after her encounter with the skinwalker.

[o2] Best Friend. This Soquili, stallion or mare, just goes above and beyond the rest of her friends, and is always there for her when she needs them

[o3] Enemy. This will be the Skinwalker that ‘killed her parents’. She will encounter him/her alone and s/he’ll remember Ink as the foal who got away from him/her all those years ago. They will fight and Ink will be defeated. Meeki's Wyrm [?]

breedings;
[o1] Used with Lore
[o2] Available
[o3] Available

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 pm
.K.a.n.a.t.i.

User Imagename; Kanati [means ‘hunter’ in Cherokee]
stages; basket . foal . adult . cat

nicknames; None
breed; Cursed Uni Skinwalker
temper; Crafty
mate; None
children; None

persona; She likes to play games with her victims, not one for killing them outright. She doesn’t get the same enjoyment from killing and death itself, though it pleases her, but, instead, with the foreplay that leads up to it. She likes nothing more that a slow torture and an even slower death. Catty and cruel, she can smooth talk her way out of any situations he finds herself in.

history; She used to be a charming lovely uni named Uwetsi [‘daughter’ in Cherokee]. As a foal, her life was filled lazy days playing with her best friend, Chepele. They did absolutely everything together, and she loved him as a sibling. But as time went on, they slowly separated. They grew up and grew apart. It was a painful time for Uwe because she felt like she had lost half of her own spirit. She was incomplete without him by her side.

As she grew up, she had to watch from a distance as Chepele grew from the gangly foal she had known and loved like a brother, to a handsome stallion that she loved in a different way entirely. But she still felt slightly betrayed by their deteriorated friendship, so her feelings for him remained a secret. After several minor confrontations, Chepele admits his feelings for her and they fall in love. After a year or so, Uwe and Chep become sort of discomforted by the monotonous life they lead on their mountain.

They seem the same faces, do the same things. The scenery never changes. So Chep decides to take a journey off the mountain to find a new home. Everyone is shocked because no one ever leaves the mountain. It is paradise, and the world outside is evil and cruel. But despite this, Chep ventures off, much to the sorrow of Uwe. But a week goes by. Then a month. Then another. Something was wrong. Whether he died or got hopelessly lost, Uwe would never know. She suffered through a year of heart break, waiting, waiting, waiting for her beloved to come home. But she never saw him again.

One morning, she sees a two legger, standing a ways down the mountain, watching her. He was clothed in ratty dressings and shadows. Numb to her surroundings and what could happen, she approached him. He promised her freedom from her aching heart, he promised that he could make the pain go away. He promised her a new life, away from the mountain. And she readily agreed.

But instead of leading her to a better place, the two legger dosed her with corpse powder. She gradually transformed into a new being. Her past faded away and she lost all aspect of who she was. And she was much changed. Faster. Better. Stronger. But not herself. She became a murderer, a dreaded skinwalker. And she loved it.

the cast;
[o1] Victims. Lots and lots of them. >D Any Soquili will do. Anyone she can play her little game with. *Note; These encounters will not end in death or maiming unless you want.

[o2] Cohort. She needs to meet another skinwalker. Gender doesn’t matter. Their meeting will begin like a powder keg, both hating and wanting to kill the other, but will end in a stale mate. This will lead to the two having a grudging respect for each other, which is possibly the closest thing a skinwalker can have to a friend.

[o3] Enemies. Kalonas, other Skinwalkers, Unicorns, Halfies. Anyone who can give her a run for her money. These can end in fights or whatever. Again, no deaths. Just to knock her up or down a few pegs on the ego scale.

[o4] Archenemy. This will go beyond the typical adversary. They will have several meetings, each of which will never end well. Just someone that will always put her in a foul mood because she can never seem to just kill them and be done with it, they’ll always meet again. These meetings can end in stale mates, her victory or her loss, most likely a variety over the course of time. A Kalona or a Skinwalker is preferred.

breedings; [at your own risk]
[o1] Available
[o2] Available
[o3] Available

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:36 pm
.S.p.e.l.l.b.o.u.n.d.

User Imagename; Spellbound
stages; basket . foal . adult

nicknames; Spell
breed; Gen 3
temper; Stubborn
parents; Ink x Lore
siblings; Clouded Fable . Inklore Jungle
mate; None
children; None

persona in short; strong willed. kind. happy. able to see the best in others. not afraid to speak her mind. fights for her beliefs. doesnt back down even when she knows she wrong. hates to fight. loves her friends to death.

history; None really. Still in the process of being written.

the cast;
[o1] Friends. Spell is very sociable, and she just cant get enough friends. Where her mother is shy, she is very outgoing and loves to meet new Soquili, whether they remain just aquaintances or grow very close

[o2] Best Friend.

[o3] Mate. She wants a guy who she can just hang out with and not have to worry about impressing them. Someone she can just be herself around and just relax with.

[o4] Foal Rp. I want her to get some rp as a foal as well too before fully bringing her into adulthood. Any sort of situation.

[o5] Family Rp. She loves her family very much. I want her to strengthen the ties she has with them

breedings;
[o1] Available
[o2] Available
[o3] Available

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:55 pm
.O.l.l.i.e.

User Image name; Ollie
nicknames; None
breed; Treasure Troll Cosplay
temper; Wild
mate; None
children; None

persona; Coming soon. But some basic ideas are spazzy, odd, immature and childlike. Different. Speech defect. Makes more noises than actually talking. [grunts etc.]

history; * Needs to be polished up a bit.
Ollie’s basket was nestled in a small crawl space between two boulders. When he emerged, he had no one. But to him, that was normal. To be on his own, fending for himself, he knew nothing else. Somehow he managed to survive colt hood in the forest and grew into a Usdia stallion, scrawny and smaller than the norm, but strong. The forest were his home, they protected him. He knew every tree, every trail that wound its way through the woodlands. And one day, while exploring new territory, Ollie stumbled out of the forest for the first time. He immediately became disoriented and lost. Never had he seen such wide spaces before, such bright unfiltered light. Even though he didn’t know it just then, he had stumbled upon the outskirts of the Kawani lands.

Ollie couldn’t bring himself to return to the refuge of the forest though. There was a whole world out here that he had never even seen before. His childish curiousty bested him and he ventured deeper into the unknown lands, further away from his home. As he wondered, he encountered others like him. But much, much bigger. They scared him, and he ran away. He later dubbed these horses “big meanies”. Ollie eventually found the Kawani village and saw some “little big meanies”, which he later discovered were named Usdia. They made weird sounds that he had never heard before. [He had never learned to speak, as he had grown up by himself.] A few laughed at this strange, wild Usdia but one decided to help him out. She taught him how to speak basic phrases and things, though he never fully grasped it. Ollie never actually returned to his home in the forest because he understands that this is his home and where he belongs, even if he doesn’t like it. He still feels very lonely and times, and never stopped missing the woodlands,

the cast;
[o1] Friends. Usdia who can put up with this odd creature are much appreciated. He’s not used to having others around and they’ll need to be patient as he settles down.

[o2] Mate. A sweet mare who can help further his knowledge of things outside his own bubble of information, help his cope with his new life in the Kawani lands among other Soquili and Usdia.

[o3] Big Meanies. [Aka Soquili] Just one or two nice Soquili that can show him that big doesn’t always mean bad. Help him ease his fears of the “big meanies”

breeding;
[o1] Available [mine]
[o2] N/A [summer ravens]
[o3] Available [mine]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm
[ r . e . s . e . r . v . e . d ]  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm
Opan! <33  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Noxi - I don't have anything set in particular I'm looking for.. but my Rupali with your Spellbound maybe? She's incredibly shy and I'm trying to get her some RP's to get her to open up to others outside of her family? :3  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:41 am
Ok, that'd be great :] Would you mind starting up a thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm
For Spellbound, I can toss out my stallion Ahanu

He's open for foal RP, best friend or even possibly a mate if you're up for it.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm
Your boy is gorgeous, Natty <33 He grew up so well!

At the moment, Spell might be taken in the mate category, but I'd still love for some rp between the two of them. And foal rp would be awesome. I really want develop Spell a little more before she "grows up". Do you want to start the thread or shall I?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff