View Results

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

This isn't new,new news but I felt like sharing since I didn't see anyone talk about it or brought it up after looking through some of the Twilight post.

For those of you that do not know about the latest news for Twilight. Yeah, one of the most overrated, most loved, most hatred, Vampire Story is 'becoming an Manga. Now, I've heard rumors about it year or two ago about this but I didn't think much because I thought it was just rumors. Oh, that changed since my fiance (Charlie others know him as Chuck ) owns an anime online store got wind about it and it's ready for pre-order. He gotten people in twitter going WTF about the news and I couldn't help myself from laughing at the craziness. He knows that I've read the books and explained to him about it since the Movies were just awful...

Chuck's Blog Post

Chuck said in his blog post that I'm a big fan of the series but I'm not really sure myself if I am. Yeah, I enjoyed reading the books but there were things I didn't enjoy about it either. So, it's like so/so for me I guess. Although I do know a lot about about the books...Ahh burning_eyes lol

Anyways, What are your thoughts about this series becoming a manga? I'm pretty interested over how it's going to turn out...Your thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 pm
brb, punching an infant.  

Matron Mord Sith

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm
Matron Mord Sith
brb, punching an infant.

rofl

Please don't kill me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm
*starts crying hysterically* Why god?! WHY?!

This is really just awful...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm
*gags on chex mix* Oh sweet mother of god! What has the world come to?! *dies of horror*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm
They had the books fine, they had a movie ok. But now a manga? they are pushing it.  

Anabethe

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm
meleny7
They had the books fine, they had a movie ok. But now a manga? they are pushing it.

If you ask me they were "pushing it" at Twilight conversation hearts...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Well the Art looks pretty Good ^^;
Though this kinda was expected since people liked the pictures in the Light Novels -_-;

The Saiyan Warrior

O.G. Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm
-cough- I'm sad to say but you're information is late they had the manga for a while now and same with the anime which already had 4 seasons my friends never shut up about it, but I haven't heard of the manga, but I believe now is the time where they are introducing the manga to America or wherever else. But thank you for the warning I think I will start up on my completely anti-twilight shelter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Epic Bubblezz
-cough- I'm sad to say but you're information is late they had the manga for a while now and same with the anime which already had 4 seasons my friends never shut up about it, but I believe now is the time where they are introducing the manga to America or wherever else.
I knew the manga was old news but I didn't know they made an anime of it...oh boy...  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
-iCello_Wolf-
THEY MADE AN ANIME TO?!!?
OMFG, thank you so f-ing much Twilight for ruining the coolness of Anime and Manga! F YOU!!!!!

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now ):

We all feel your pain but together we can kill Twilight like how I bought an Edward cut out and I put a t-shirt saying, "I'm a sparkly not vampire who influenced an adrenalin hungry (use imagination) with mental problems to give birth to my child." I had a LARGE t-shirt XD  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff