Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Valentines Day. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 am
Well, it's that time of year again. You know, that time of year where stupid teens get VD and I am just a tad more hostile than normal. But, let's just put that aside for now. Post any Valentine's notes you get in this year's event. Because, as was proven last year, they can get ******** hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains

.+ "Dear Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur,

How I long to hear your addictive song again. What was it called? Ah yes, One Week. How your flabby voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded mammoth. Such curiousity! Let us join together and poke in unison, your wavy song carrying our hearts to sweet heights.

With love,

Meiazure"

"Please, my beloved, come with me on a Beautiful journey to the deepest Blanket of my Pancreus. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Hidden Valley Rance and dance with me across the undulating firefly? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and Run like Resisting Lamps?"

"Dear Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur,

When I think of you, I get dragon in my gall bladder. Though it makes me feel dead, it's also exciting. Whenever we stab together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are burning at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously green and purple with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a kill of the mustache? I hope we can keep stabbing together for 132 years.

humorously yours,

The Lord of Pestilence"

I believe it was smile-DK. who once sang, "Oh, my epidermis, my cranberry, I've hungered for your nose hair a long, slimy time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, PD, who said "smashing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing brains like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

LenNightmare"

I believe it was Enya who once sang, "Oh, my wall, my cloud, I've hungered for your Fungus a long, lame time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Eminem, who said "horrifying ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing witches like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

feuerleben"

I'll make sure to send you an extra special valentine Pesty. ;D<3 +.

And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
From Lord P:

My beloved Meiazure,

You and I are just two scary people trying to make it in this vengeful world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of murder in the past, and I know you've dabbled in Wrath, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our dangerous love. Without you, I'm nothing but a dead fox.

Yours quickly,

The Lord of Pestilence

From Aaron:

My beloved Meiazure,

You and I are just two fluffy people trying to make it in this flippy world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of dest. of gov. property in the past, and I know you've dabbled in greed, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our gloomy love. Without you, I'm nothing but a shameful narwhal.

Yours cutely,

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

From Tilly:

Dear Meiazure,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a Hot journey to the deepest Tissue of my Heart. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Baltimore and dance with me across the undulating Candy? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and Wave like Staring Lamps?

Yours truly,

TillxGone

Also from Tilly:

Meiazure,

You know how the song goes: "Cold men say only Birds rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your Hot embrace. Now I know how Peter Pan felt when the Cup Noodles first parted to reveal Wendy silhouetted against a Sleek sky. It was Apathy at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, Spliting Wildly until you get here.

Yours truly,

TillxGone

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 pm
From Mei:

"Dear The Lord of Pestilence,

When I think of you, I get wolves in my lung. Though it makes me feel fierce, it's also exciting. Whenever we fly together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are running at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously swirly and bald with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a flap of the smile? I hope we can keep raining together for 8 years.

unfortunately yours,

Meiazure"

From Aaron:

When I think of you, I get homo erecti in my kidney. Though it makes me feel catholic, it's also exciting. Whenever we shoop-da-whoop together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are nomnomnoming at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously destructive and thruthy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a fly of the nose? I hope we can keep spraying together for 934 years.

faintly yours,

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur"

From Tilly:

When I think of you, I get Horses in my Kidney. Though it makes me feel Gorgeous , it's also exciting. Whenever we Jump together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are Sprinting at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously Slow and Pale with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a Slide of the Cheeks? I hope we can keep Sleeping together for 23 years.

Secretly yours,

TillxGone" Tilly, I never knew.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
homo erecti... in kidney?! *bursts out laughing*

sh-shoop-da-whoop? *starts tearing up*

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 pm
Yeah..... Aaron's a bit odd.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains

.+ Homo Erectus is my 2nd favorite extinct animal. >w< +.

And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

We should send a whole bunch of Valentines to random people.
^^

User ImageThe Dino Has SpokenUser Image

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 pm
Why the hell would I interact with random people. I have personal problems with interacting with people I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am
;]  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 pm
So tragic how there isn't a Valentines day Event Item...
Really Gaia! Where did they go?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
I got the heart-shaped chocolate box thing from daily chance/overseer I forget which one.

xD

User Image

Meiazure

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am
I've gotten it from the daily chance before.
Not related to valentines day at all sadly~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm
Eh. I just got the anniversary item.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 pm
Same here, yet to open it though.
But this is an anniversary item, not a valentines.
Oh well! Hope it makes up for it.

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces