Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Mak's Plots - AMG I live... Sorta Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Aye... I'm trying this again. This whole RPing thing here too. So, here is a new plot thread because the other one just... wasn't good.

Under construction, always. lol

Enjoy.

Note: I will be slow with replies. I'm still trying to get my muse for this place back and I am just slow these days, in general.

TOC:

1. Duskai (High Priority)
2. Dusk's Resonance (High Priority)
3. Kel'Thuzad (Medium/High)
4. Johto Aquila (Medium/High)
5. Kaidus (Medium/Low)
6. Sassa (Low)

Current RPs
Under the Night Sky ~ Echo's Song and Dradneos
Respond in Kind...ness ~ Dusk's Resonance and Atiya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 am
User ImageName: Duskai
Temper: Quiet
Breedings Left: 2/3

Synopsis of History: Dusk was tormented by her brainwashed brother as a foal to be very submissive and silent. She began to grow out of her shell when she met Kai Liu, who became the father of her first set of children. After Kaidus and Daliu were born, however, she fell into Post Partum depression. She started to believe she couldn't be a mother, and after Kai Liu vanished, she was almost sure she couldn't be one. She has absolutely no relationship with her daughters, and after running into her brother again, no real will to live.

Currently: Duskai is wandering the lands, healed and confident. She has returned to her soft spoken manner, but still enjoys the company of others.

Plots: I'm Here... You Just Can't See Me - Dusk tends to stay in the woods, where she can (somewhat) easily hide and disappear. I'd like to find someone(s) to "find" her, and bring her out of her shell again.

Breedings - I'm going to be PICKY on this. So, I will look at all offers, but will not decide for a while. She's my baby.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 am
High Priority
User Image
Name: Dusk's Resonance
Temper: Conflicted
Breedings Left: 3/3

Synopsis of History: He's the youngest of the three children, and the only one to neither completely resemble his mother or his father, or aunt. Dradneos gives him some attention, but at times there isn't enough. Resonance finds himself the odd man out, trying to live up to his father's expectations while trying to find himself a place in his father's family.

Currently: Resonance has found himself wandering farther and farther away from his family, using his unique markings and coloring to slip into the shadows. He keeps looking for someone to relate to him, but seems to not be able to.

Plots: Resonance doesn't have a place in Dradneos' eyes. He is the one son that doesn't remind the stallion of his sister, nor of himself. He is lost in his own family, his only real home his mother. I want him to fine a stallion who will be the father Dradneos isn't to Resonance. Species doesn't matter, however Resonance will want to be like that stallion as much as possible, so if it's an evilier one, he'll end up more evil.

I would like Resonance to, eventually, become somewhat like Dradneos. Maybe have a thing with females and a nick name for them, or kinda stalker-ish (because Echo would argue that that Drad is a stalker... >.> <.< ). Since Drad won't do it himself, someone else has to.

See Who I Am - Family RP, mostly, but Resonance, once in his teens, will stand up to his father and make him see him for who he is, or utterly fail in doing so.

Whatshername - I want him to meet a filly who shows him that he does have a purpose in life, and is important. I want him to crush on her, but never know her name until much later.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 am
Medium/High Priority
User Image

Name: Kel'Thuzad
Temper: Damned
Breedings Left: 3/3 (can't breed until June 22)

Synopsis of History: He's serve the Lich King and no one other. He's obsessed with his cat, and be damned (which he is) if you even lay a finger on him. He's found himself a nice little cave were he can protect his cat and cackle manically to himself about doing the Lich King's service.

Currently: Not much.
Plots: NOTE: KT, for you WoW lore fans, is going to be OOC, to a degree. Lore helps me some, but as I've never even run Naxxramus in game, I have no real idea how he acts in boss fights, or other wise. He's going to be an insane lich, just maybe not the right kind of insane.

YOU WILL NOT HARM MR. BIGGLESWORTH. - Essentially, someone threatens his cat, the lich attacks, and a battle in sues. Kicking, bucking, and large amount of armor will fly.

Protect the Cat - I want him to come across a feline skinwalker (female prefered, but either will do) and become obsessed with protected them, simply because their cats. If they only show themselves in their cat forms, even better, but either way works.

WoW Soq RP - I needs it. Esspecially with the Lich King. 8D

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 am
Medium/High Priority

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Johto Aquila
Temper: Adventorus
Breedings Left: 3/3

Synopsis of History: Daughter to a Aqua grunt and a Furret, Johto is the nice melding of both. She has a love of water like her father, but isn't so curious (like her mother is) that she'll get herself hurt just because her curiousity tells her too. She's adventurous, and loves to travel.

Currently: Traveling the lands.

Plots: Traveling Companions, Friends, Enemies, and Merriment - Johto has /barely/ been RPed. Mostly because after she grew and I got my other set of baskets my muse (and enjoyment) of Soq died. So she has not friends, enemies, or other wise, and I'd like her to have some.

Breedings - I haven't decided whether I want her to fling, or lifemate, but I do want her to be a mutant of some sort, or have furry qualities to them. Offer, and we'll see.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 am
Medium/Low Priority
User ImageCan be played as a foal, if necessary

Name: Kaidus
Temper: Sly
Breedings Left: 3/3 (She is paired in the Monthly CCs with Set'sul, currently)

Synopsis of History: Born to a mother who didn't really seem to want her, Kaidus found a friend in the blue and black wolf that hung around the camp. Kai began to hate her mother for never being a mother and learned most of her way of life from the wolf Rengi and Aunt Corine. When her uncle, Dradneos, found her mother, she found out what had happened and attacked him. Duskai protected him and she ran, hurt, confused and very very angry.

Currently: She wanders the lands, her anger dissapated now, but still holding a grudge against her mother and uncle. She doesn't know her sister, at all, which sadness her, but is glad to be on her own. Renji follows her constantly, much like an over protective father.

Plots:

"I Just Wanna Live" - She needs more friends, or to connect with the friends she used to have. Kai may hold a grudge, but she has a spark of life, and wants to keep it that way.

"I Don't Love You" - I want Kai to find a stallion who intrigues her and makes her want to be around him all the time. Maybe he's sly like her, or mysterious, or just interesting in looking. I almost want him to be darker in personality and charm her. I want them to have a fling that either a) creates baskets, or b) doesn't (depending on the plot), but I want her to realize that she doesn't love this stallion at all. She'll find out, whether she's with foal or not, that she doesn't care for him, and maybe even hates him a little. Even if he cares for him, or (even better) is in love with her, she will leave him.

"Somebody To Love" - For a while after her fling, Kai will be confused about what 'love' is. I want her to go through a bit of trial and error with a few stallions before she finally realizes what love is. The background around this is pretty open. IE, the stallion could be someone she knew in the past, who she never really noticed, or someone only from her adult life. It is quite open.

For both breeding plots, I want something to compliment her. Greys, purples, whites, blacks. I'd also like edits, if I can get it. She's kinda bland in terms of stuff, so she's really open for extremely edited stallions.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 am
Low Priority

User ImageCan be played as a foal, if necessary

Name: Sassa
Temper: Sassy
Breedings Left: 3/3 (in ONS with Zaine)

Synopsis of History: Born to Corine and Bairn, she and her brother Boone couldn't be happier. She hasn't met most of Bairn's family but the one's she met are very nice. She hasn't met Uncle Gaspard, or Grandpa Auguste yet, but she will. Unlike her rather plain brother, Sassa is sassy and has high standards for who her mate, or mates as the case may be, will be. Corine worries for her daughter, but is quite pleased she has as zest for life.

Currently: Sassa is still with her mother Corine, currently helping Ootachi deal with her rather unexpected pregnancy. They can be found in the forest near where their Teepee is.

Plots:

"On My Own" - Soon, Sassa is going to leave her mother's care. She's become restless being at home all the time, and wants to travel... somewhere. I'd like for her to have a traveling buddy. It can be another Soq, or a Usdia, or even a familiar. I'd like them to become good friends over the journey, and maybe even part ways at the end (or if its a stallion get together lol ).

"With A Little Help From My Friends" - Sassa needs friends! She also needs a few to try to tame back her sass and keep her from being so high and mighty all the time. Any will do!

"You'll Be Mine" - Sassa also needs a stallion to try to catch. I want her to find someone who strikes her fancy and do everything short of murder to make him hers. This can go an number of ways. One, the stallion puts up with her and in time loves her. Two, the stallion gives the one time satisfaction of being with him before brushing her off. Or three, neither happens and she gets rejected. Sassa will take the rejection hard, but learn from it and try again.

And try again until she gets what she wants.

No Kalona, unless they are not the real vicious ones. Any others (besides Usdia) will do.

ALTERNATE PLOT:

"If You Want To Be A Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)" - Or, alternatively, Sassa can set her eyes on a darker Soquili, or Kalona. Their darker context would be very intriguing to Sassa, and being somewhat naive of the world, she wouldn't exactly know the risks of it. What becomes of this would be seen as the RP turns out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 pm
heart  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm
heart  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 am
If you wanted to ever find a kind of figurative father for Johto I'll open Monfulta to you (his nickname is Moofu). He's been life mated, and I want him to get comfortable being around kiddies. Since he's rather stoic and to-the-point.
(I don't wish to intervene with her father, I mean as a friendly 'omg second daddy' kindof doode)

Also.
They have fluffy tails. (eee XD)

User Image

(Uncert is shown when you click him)

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm
That would be totally cool! Moofu is awesome looking, btws. I'm sure Johto would be totally down for that, being an adventurous type and all.

Johto: You talk as if I'm not here. Of course I'm down with that. Momma might not be, but Momma is in shock anyway so...

... Well then, there's the verdict then. lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 am
User ImageCan I interest you in some RP with my new filly, Ashynna? biggrin Foal Rp would be fun or any of your other beauties~  

Shikai-Chan

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm
PokeSoq spawn! xD Johto would love to rp with Ashyanna. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items