f-iv
  h.o.t
  super junior
  ss501
  other
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:08 pm
Hello there! I was just thinking that if we had more threads to post on, maybe more people would want to join. . . . so heres a thread where you could just post your favorite kpop singer or group. My favorites include:
se7en
DBSK
f-iv
H.O.T
super junior
ss501

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:51 pm
DBSK razz  

Despise
Crew

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:49 pm
yay! someone else who likes dbsk! *Wheeeee*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 am
dbsk, superjunior, f-iv, jtl, h.o.t (before they broke up), se7en is okay. . . . they r all good. . . .

[schizophrenic]

Zesty Condom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:24 am
I Like:
  • Koyote
  • i-13
  • Clazziquai
  • Super Junior
  • BoA Kwon
  • Lee Jung Hyun
  • Kim Jung Hyun
  • Maxxi Boom
  • Jewelry
  • Hyori Lee
  • BIN
  • Witches
  • Se7en

I can't think of anymore.
x3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 am
wow. i feel so out of the loop. crying i've only heard of 2 of those groups and I've never listened to any of them. redface sweatdrop
i like Boa, Crystal Kay, M-Flo, Bi (aka Rain), Ayumi, and Utada Hikaru heart

maicuu

fmafreak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:38 pm
SS501
TVXQ
SHINHWA
SE7EN
BIN
BOA
SEUNG GI
KIM JONG GUK
I13
AND ON AND ON AND ON  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:29 am
My favorites Are

1.TVXQ<---Love tham
2.Se7en
3.BoA
4.Taebin

beenhackby King Kool Aid

[schizophrenic] rolled 20 100-sided dice: 90, 93, 63, 15, 8, 31, 33, 10, 69, 23, 59, 65, 15, 31, 85, 76, 40, 29, 39, 77 Total: 951 (20-2000)

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:59 am
Natsuhana
My favorites Are

1.TVXQ<---Love tham
2.Se7en
3.BoA
4.Taebin

they are okay. . . . . but i do not realli lyke BoA because she is realli fake. . . . . no offense. . . . . her singing sux. . . .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:06 pm
true. . . she sux when it comes to english. . . but shes pretty. . i am envious. . . but i could look like that if i had a lot of money. . . hehe. . . but i dunno. . . her voice is . . um. . . different  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:24 pm
x_xse7enx_x
true. . . she sux when it comes to english. . . but shes pretty. . i am envious. . . but i could look like that if i had a lot of money. . . hehe. . . but i dunno. . . her voice is . . um. . . different
yay!!! someone agrees with me kinda. . . .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:33 am
If you listen to BoA's ballads, I think you'd have to be crazy to say her voice sucks. XD And besides, pretty much all of SM is fake.. They're all tailor-made to attract fans. However, I think BoA is the best. She's not like those boy groups where they go purely on looks because girls obsess over them.. Haha. ANYWAY. Don't judge BoA based on My Name or Girls on Top. You gotta listen to ALL of her stuff! 3nodding

And if you still think she sucks, then I say you're crazy. rofl Asia disagrees. XD  

Despise
Crew

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:49 pm
i like boa only when its a little of her. . . like in that song triangle she was pretty good in that. . . . but for me, hearing too much of her voice gives me a headache. . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:23 pm
when i was little, i use to think she was good. . . but now i think she is realli "fake". . . she has changed alot since. . . .i do not know. . . .since two, three years ago. . how old is she anyways. . . maybe someone should make a BoA thread since so much people lyke her. . it might be fun to see how much people lyke her. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:47 am
i wanna hear more se7en stuff. . . its been a while since i heard him last. . . . ive been only listening to his old stuff. . .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff