Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee Stains & Crumpled Paper -- A Writers Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for writers of all kinds. 

Tags: writing, prose, poetry, writers, reading 

Reply General Discussion
Who has burns from hot tea rather than coffee stains? =P Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalbow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm
Sorry, I don't like coffee. Rather, I've got a few burns from sudden inspiration while I was drinking tea....Rawfulz, I love tea though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm
Lol, I don't like coffee either, but I like the thought of it.
The aftertaste of coffee is pretty good though.
I have orange juice sticky... little areas instead of coffee.
And hot chocolate.
I barely drink tea though. It's pretty rare.
But when I have the chance, I drink a lot of it.
I agree, it is good!  

Joonbong

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm
I've never liked coffee. xd

I just liked the image.

I'm a peppermint tea girl, well, if I actually take the time to make it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 pm
Mmmm...Peppermint. I've found a new favorite tea, though. It's Celestial's Tension Tamer one. It really gets my creative juices flowing and seems to reduce my stress a bit! Except that I'm addicted to the stuff... sweatdrop  

Crystalbow
Crew

Isaiah Moretti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Sleepytime Tea ^^; It's the best stuff in the world. I can't write anything unless I've got a cup of it beside me. And I tend to get a bit jerky when I'm deep in thought and an idea pulls me out of it. I've got huge burns on my legs from knocking full mugs of tea off the table onto my laps.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm
Seriah Belacqua
Sleepytime Tea ^^; It's the best stuff in the world. I can't write anything unless I've got a cup of it beside me. And I tend to get a bit jerky when I'm deep in thought and an idea pulls me out of it. I've got huge burns on my legs from knocking full mugs of tea off the table onto my laps.

I like Sleepytime tea as well, whenever I have tea at home. Mostly though, I buy tea from the Chinese Resturant or from Pizza Hut. That is some good Southern Style tea!!  

SaraDiva728

Isaiah Moretti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm
SaraDiva728
Seriah Belacqua

I like Sleepytime tea as well, whenever I have tea at home. Mostly though, I buy tea from the Chinese Resturant or from Pizza Hut. That is some good Southern Style tea!!

I can't say that I've ever had good Southern Style tea; neither of the two chinese restaurants in our town sell tea, and our Pizza Hut is the same emotion_sweatdrop but I have had Newfie tea and ohmigod is it ever nummy!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 pm
Best tea brand: The Republic of Tea

Flavors of choice: Cedarburg Organic, Blackberry Sage, Cinnamon Orange Red Tea  

evolvingwolf

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 am
Pff - Lipton tea for me, Lemon flavour prefered but I usually try different things for the variation.

Coffe... I hate the taste of it (horrid sour aftertaste) - but it smells good. I like to have a little bit of instand coffee in hot chocolate :'3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 pm
Wow, I feel out of place... I can't stand tea, it gives me headaches and makes me nauseous most of the time. ( kind of not the desired effect, huh?) Chai lattes and flavored, bottled iced teas are about as close as I come and even those are often too rich or sweet for me.
On the other hand, I love the bittersweet taste of a well made mocha, with just the right blend of milk chocolate and espresso.(Or Belgian chocolate if I'm really in the mood. I'm a sugar and chocolate kid, I never drink my coffee black.)
crying You guys make me feel like I'm missing out!  

Evermore Reality

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

thomulus

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 pm
Grade 9= Hot chocolate smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 pm
thomulus
Grade 9= Hot chocolate smile

rofl Ahahaha, same here!  

Joonbong

Wood Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 pm
Omg I <3 tea!!!
Raspberry, Coconut Chi Tea, Blueberry, Mango and Passion fruit.

I don't like da coffee, I'm all about the chi lattes my mom makes with soy milk!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 pm
Evermore Reality
Wow, I feel out of place... I can't stand tea, it gives me headaches and makes me nauseous most of the time. ( kind of not the desired effect, huh?) Chai lattes and flavored, bottled iced teas are about as close as I come and even those are often too rich or sweet for me.
On the other hand, I love the bittersweet taste of a well made mocha, with just the right blend of milk chocolate and espresso.(Or Belgian chocolate if I'm really in the mood. I'm a sugar and chocolate kid, I never drink my coffee black.)
crying You guys make me feel like I'm missing out!
Aww, don't feel bad. Be unique in your own way =P.

I love very strong teas with just the right amount of that Splenda stuff and honey to balance the strong taste with sweetness. I don't know what it is, but if I put regular sugar in my tea, it suddenly tastes nasty.

I just LOVE Celestial brand tea, and I want to try Twinnings tea.  

Crystalbow
Crew

Wood Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 pm
I like the vanilla bottled coffe from starbucks thats cold for coffee. I like tea that has a big chunk of ginger in the water with nothing else, it's really good. Then there's chi lates, my guilty pleasure 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff