Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Malice in Murderland -- an Alice in Wonderland horror story! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm
Introduction

Hello. :] Welcome to the Malice in Murderland RP.
I hope we will all work very well together in flexing our creative ideas and pushing our writing skills in the attempt to create a beautifully crafted Alice in Wonderland remix story.

Oh, and my name's Karina. ;3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm
Plot

At 14, Alice Liddell's life was nothing special; it consisted of satisfactory grades, mannerly behavior, and mediocre companions. That is, until the traumatic murder of her father puts an end to all blandness; the girl's existence instead becomes burdensome with the intense emotions of coping.
But it's one chilly night that Alice's feelings are yet again altered, when she falls asleep to find herself in a vivid dream unlike any previous other. In it, she notices an overcoat-dressed white rabbit, frolicking about a grassy field. Intrigued, Alice eagerly gives chase to the vermin, sooner-or-later finding herself descending down the depths of a rabbit hole.
From there, Miss Liddell enters a completely new world known as Wonderland, full of happiness, hospitality, and kindness. The species are abundant -- dragons whip across the sky, gryphons march with pride, and anthros of every sort wander the streets, while what humans there are treat Alice with untainted kindness . As time spurs on, it becomes harder and harder to believe that a place like Wonderland, full of such beauty and grace, could even exist within Alice's corrupt mind.
Infatuated with the delightful new kingdom, she gradually beings to leave her rotting reality, more than often forcing herself into the subconscious land.
But, even with things as perfect as they are, Alice can sense something's not quite right. After a bit of investigating, she begins to discover the malicious lining of Wonderland's underbelly. Within time, the country's true nature and history unravel before her, spinning itself into a horrific tale of sorrow and suffer. Still deeper Alice dives, discovering unheard of secrets, and slowly clicking the pieces between imagination and reality together, while things in the land begin to change; the once too-thoughtful residents lock themselves away, and the fair landscape starts to decay. Alice's fantasy beings to crumble along with her mind, while reality is by now far too bitter to face, because if one thing's for sure, things are not always as they appear.

(( Sorry, it's long. > 3 <;; ))

Malicious Kitten

Malicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm
Rules

1. ) As always, follow the Tos.
2. ) No God-moding -- it's just annoying.
3. ) You can kill, but you must get permission from everyone in the RP before doing so. We can't have characters dying left and right. D:
4. ) Keep it PG13 -- or at least try. xP
5. ) Please write in third person.
6. ) And, uh... pretty much all that other obvious stuff. :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 pm
Characters

Because this land is technically apart of Alice's subconscious mind, any creature is possible. You can create your own individual, but there may only be one of each original character. So, first come first serve. Sorry. xP

Original Characters

Alice: Malicious Kitten/Ardent Wrath (( Karina. ))
Cheshire Cat:
Mad Hatter:
March Hair:
Red Queen:
White Queen:
Tweedledee:
Tweedledum:
White Rabbit:
Jabberwocky:
Lorina:
Mamma Liddell:

... and any others, if I'm missing one that you might want to play.

Malicious Kitten

Malicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 pm
Skeletons

Gaia Name:
Character name:
Species:
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:
Any other comments:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Profiles

Gaia Name: Malicious Kitten (or Ardent Wrath)
Character name: Alice Liddell
Species: Human
Bio: As a child, Alice always somehow manged to fumble herself into difficult situations -- often a result of her constantly parched curiosity. And while many believed growing would erase all traces of such childish behavior, it failed to do so.
Alice has an older sister named Lorina, whom is constantly trying to tame the wildness of her younger sister through sophisticated literature and charming music.
Personality: Alice is inquisitive, insightful, and a bit immature. She's also rather intelligent -- excelling in English, and struggling more in mathematics.
Picture: Alice Liddell
Any other comments: None that I can think of.

Malicious Kitten

Malicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 pm
And now I wait. :3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm
Shall the profiles go here?  

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Another RP? XD If I join this role-play I'd have to draw another picture.

But I like role-playing...

Now I dunno what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm
Night: Yes. :]

Azure: Sorry. > 3 <; Please, feel free to use a google-searched picture or something on photobucket. :'D

Malicious Kitten

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 am
My character is really just a twisted version of my Wonderland OC.

Gaia Name: Azure Caterpillar
Character Name: Azure
Species: Lepidoptera - Caterpillar
Bio: Originally from the mushroom forests where most of the Lepidoptera of Wonderland live, Azure has left there. It is unknown whether she left on her own accord or was asked to leave. She is somewhat insane, instead of being herbivorous like usual Lepidoptera, she has gained carnivorous tendences, it is unknown why she has changed. Really Azure wants to go home though.
Personality: Quite enigmatic to say the least, she can either be calm and almost philosophical or rather vicious. However it seems she tries to hide any real emotions.
Picture: Azure
Any other comments: Azure smokes a Hookah... she is a Wonderlandian Caterpillar after all.

I'm using one of my avi arts I bought as a pic for now, might change it at a later date, unsure. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 pm
Awesome profile. ;D

Now we wait for others. o 3 o

Malicious Kitten

Malicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm
I suck at making a successful RP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 am
((No, you don't! I'm working on a profile, I promise. It just takes a little time, that's all... Maybe if you make a few posts, people will get the hang of how the story's gonna go and will feel more inclined to make characters.))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am
Gaia Name: Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Character name: Miriam Longley
Species: Human
Bio: Grew up in an orphanage with a pair of twins as her only friends, when she was seven she found them dead in the cellar and went insane. She set the orphanage alight before jumping into a well in an attempted suicide, but instead found herself in wonderland and has survived there since.
Personality: Can vary from time to time. Often shy, kind and polite, but she can sometimes appear hostile or worse. She also has 'episodes' quite often where she completely loses it and acts like an empty, homicidal maniac.
Picture:
User Image
Any other comments: She carries a kitchen knife with her at all times and has heard briefly of Alice, but never seen her and would like to meet her one day. She also has various fears which she keeps to herself when she can.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff