Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'mma go die in a hole now. bye bye. (venting..) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 pm
(please excuse any bad grammar or spelling... I'm kinda pissed off and not paying attention..)

Turns out after billions of slightly flirty texts (or ones with double meanings), hanging out and talking constantly, turns out my ex is NOT INTERESTED IN ME. And he was probably my ONLY CHANCE for valentines day. I have to spend another V-day SINGLE. WTF. and he asks ME about 'mixed messages'. REALLY?! We were talking about getting dates for valentines day (stemming from a joke conversation on who could get the most hookups in a week. he wins that hands down. he can get any girl he wants and hes not even the player-type) and I was hoping he'd get a few hints or drop some, and then hes like 'well I got a girl im interested in' and shows me who she is and I'm like 'Ooooh... that's nice! she's pretty 3nodding good luck!' while on the inside I am screaming words that shouldn't come out of any human's mouth. So I pretended to be happy for him as always. I want a NEW guy to go for but there ARE none. I raelly wanna go out with my friend Christian, who is SMOKING HOT and really nice whom I've known forever and is a friend of my ex (and used to be a really good friend of mine before we drifted apart in middle school), and i was like 'well yeah christian IS hot' so maybe he'll put in a good word for me.... but stilllll....

I'mma just gonna finish my ice cream and go die in a hole. bye bye  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm
*dumps brownies into your hole.*

These should help.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 pm
Matron Mord Sith
*dumps brownies into your hole.*

These should help.

!!! BROWNIES!!!! *gobbles them up* Brownies are good... whee thanx  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 pm
Something like that has happened to me before. We were flirting with each other and I thought he was going me ask me out, he asked if my bff was single and interested in him. Turns out he was just using me to get her. What helped me though was listening to music all the time. But if that does not work for you *drops cookies in your hole* hope that will.  

Maia Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:42 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

*lowers ice cream and cake into your hole via a bucket and rope*

Don't want you to actually die in there.

Anyways, I think that if you talked to him about Christan, maybe he would put in a couple words for you.
You could always ask him what he thinks of you.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm
Maia Uchiha
Something like that has happened to me before. We were flirting with each other and I thought he was going me ask me out, he asked if my bff was single and interested in him. Turns out he was just using me to get her. What helped me though was listening to music all the time. But if that does not work for you *drops cookies in your hole* hope that will.

That suuuuuucks!!!!!! He's a douchebag. At least my dude didn't use me. He just mislead me. Thanks. I could use some cookies too ^^

I just feel really stupid for believing that I had a chance with someone. I've kinda started thinking I'm not good enough for anyone. I mean, I've been single for ages and guys don't even so much as GLANCE at me. I know I'm only in high school, but that doesn't mean I can't find someone to love and be loved by. Not a soul mate, but I want someone. And I guess I'm just not good enough for anyone. If I was, I wouldn't be single for this long. Guys would at least glance at me. Hell even if guys said I was hot, I'd be happy. I just wanna know that guys find me attractive. 'cute' doesn't count. I'm tired of 'cute'...

Sorry I have s**t self esteem and can't gain confidence no matter what I do... this really put me down....  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

Anyways, I think that if you talked to him about Christan, maybe he would put in a couple words for you.

Haha you guys are gonna help me gain wait, too (a major long-term goal of mine) 3nodding

We were joking about different hot ethnicities (because the girl he likes is Indian and he's like 'I'm trying a new thing' as in new ethnicities) and I'm like 'well them italians are sexy' and he's like 'Christian!!!!!!' and I told him that I DO think Christian is adorable... and he's recently single... but I dont wanna be weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:57 pm
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha

That suuuuuucks!!!!!! He's a douchebag. At least my dude didn't use me. He just mislead me. Thanks. I could use some cookies too ^^

I just feel really stupid for believing that I had a chance with someone. I've kinda started thinking I'm not good enough for anyone. I mean, I've been single for ages and guys don't even so much as GLANCE at me. I know I'm only in high school, but that doesn't mean I can't find someone to love and be loved by. Not a soul mate, but I want someone. And I guess I'm just not good enough for anyone. If I was, I wouldn't be single for this long. Guys would at least glance at me. Hell even if guys said I was hot, I'd be happy. I just wanna know that guys find me attractive. 'cute' doesn't count. I'm tired of 'cute'...

Sorry I have s**t self esteem and can't gain confidence no matter what I do... this really put me down....

I feel the same way. I'm in high school and I have not had a guy in years (like 1-2) and it TOTALLY sucks. I gave up for a while because of it also. *Lowers myself down with you*  

Maia Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Maia Uchiha
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha

I feel the same way. I'm in high school and I have not had a guy in years (like 1-2) and it TOTALLY sucks. I gave up for a while because of it also. *Lowers myself down with you*

sad *HUGGLE* Welcome to the hole...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 pm
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha

Thanks *hugs* I'm lucky because my friends help me with my boy troubles and my self esteem. Yours can help also.  

Maia Uchiha

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Meth on Meth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 pm
May I join you?

My ex-boyfriend told me he still loved me more than anything but he got another girl pregnant.

Oh joy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 pm
Maia Uchiha
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha
Konayuki_ko
Maia Uchiha

Thanks *hugs* I'm lucky because my friends help me with my boy troubles and my self esteem. Yours can help also.

friends are good! I try and make sure I always have smoeone I can turn to just in case but I always feel like I'm being annoying. And then I have to just wait until it gets outta my system, so I could be upset and talking about it for quite awhile. One of my friends already yelled at me for 'complaining too much', but she has no right to criticize in that department. But I do tend to complain so I've been trying to make myself just stfu.  

The_Brightest_Moon

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 pm
i hear ya on that one. now that i think about it, i feel like i'm reading too much into my current relationship with this guy i like. sigh. i have heard all sorts of words thrown at me, hot, beautiful, sexy, stunning, etc. but if it's not from someone i like it's like ... yeah whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 pm
Vodka for Asphyxiation
May I join you?

My ex-boyfriend told me he still loved me more than anything but he got another girl pregnant.

Oh joy.

eek eek *welcomes you with open arms*  

The_Brightest_Moon

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm
Konayuki_ko
RosesFallingLikeRain

Haha you guys are gonna help me gain wait, too (a major long-term goal of mine) 3nodding

We were joking about different hot ethnicities (because the girl he likes is Indian and he's like 'I'm trying a new thing' as in new ethnicities) and I'm like 'well them italians are sexy' and he's like 'Christian!!!!!!' and I told him that I DO think Christian is adorable... and he's recently single... but I dont wanna be weird.

Well, I think it's a good step ^-^

Yeah. Ditto on the weight thing, and the boy thing.
I may join you too, now.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas