Submit

Agreed?
  Yep :]
  Nope :[
  GIMME GOOOOLD >:[
View Results

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm
I've noticed most guys or sorta sick minded. How about you guys?

Discuss.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm
Oh...that's not just guys everyone is fairly sickminded...

Guys are just more open about the thought that pass through their heads.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 pm
Its not just boys. Girls have dirty thoughts too. Sometimes more so than guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:39 pm
Matron Mord Sith

I personally am probably one of those girls. Me and my friend are always making sick jokes. Like one time someone went up to my friend and said, "Skye are we going to try again today?" Me and Skye both broke out laughing......... I know I have a sick mind, but I'm not a prev or anything like that. I just make sick jokes sometimes with my friend.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Girls can have sick thoughts, too. I think most women worry about being lady-like, so they just don't voice their thoughts like men do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm
Iceestar
Matron Mord Sith

I personally am probably one of those girls. Me and my friend are always making sick jokes. Like one time someone went up to my friend and said, "Skye are we going to try again today?" Me and Skye both broke out laughing......... I know I have a sick mind, but I'm not a prev or anything like that. I just make sick jokes sometimes with my friend.

I'm a perv and I'm not afraid to admit it. My friends find it amusing when I whistle at my man when he bends over or when I boldly molest him in public to get a reaction out of him and everyone else.  

Matron Mord Sith

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm
Quoting my good friend, who's a guy. "Girls are just as perverted as guys, they just hide it more."
I'm a perve at times, my friend and I like to imagine what hot guys' butts look like in skinny jeans. We also find pretty much anything that sounds dirty about anything. Not to mention calling my English teacher, Mrs. Cox, 'Mrs. Suckacox'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:32 pm
I'd have to say that they can't help it. Puberty, hormones... D:
But yeah, my friends, guys and girls alike, we all have pretty dirty thoughts. XD
Just last night, I had some friends over (both guys and girls), and the whole night was just innuendoes. XP Playing Risk at 4:30 AM, I suggested that we should take a sharpie and change the name of the country Ural to Oral because it would amuse me. XD

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a total perv.
Pretty much every other sentence that comes out of my mouth is some kind of sex-joke.
gonk

But none of my guy friends seem to mind.

Rofl. My best friend came home from college over winter break and we played like this game called like 'Sex Slang' or something like that (If anyone knows where I could buy it online, let me know! Cuz I haven't seen it in any stores around here, even like Spensers or whatever that place is called) and basically you have to draw out or act out whatever is written on the card. And there's like a /huge/ deck of cards with all these sex terms on them.
Let me just say, we're all GREAT actors. Was that even acting?
Great night.
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm
Both girls and guys have sick minds guys are just way more open about it than us.  

Akatsuki_Konan_Origami

loves little mistake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 pm
Hehe my minds actually sicker than most of my guy mates xD or at least I just blurt stuff out more often.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 am
This is what I think! We are all sick minded! I know I am. Haha...Big time man. "My friend was all I'm at my friends house, finishing up things." I was all "What did you start? O_O" It was funny he was all "Ohj jeese did you think wrong" It was so funny. But Honestly he is a dude. He knew what i was thinking! xD Lawlz So we are both sick.

Also,
guys they are no diffrent from chicks. Although all they want is our chica parts. So sorta yes but no. there not  

1-800-RawrCookies

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am
I'm very sick minded. More so then the one guy I am currently crushing on. He's like the nerdy innocent otaku kind (even though he's older then me), and I'm like the rapist in his closet, waiting for him to turn out the lights so I can pounce and rape him. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I'm very sick minded. More so then the one guy I am currently crushing on. He's like the nerdy innocent otaku kind (even though he's older then me), and I'm like the rapist in his closet, waiting for him to turn out the lights so I can pounce and rape him. <3

Everything you say is full of win.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:58 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Everything you say is full of win.

Lol thank you. <3  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas