Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non Star Trek Discussion Forum
To any Twilight/Star Trek fans, have you ever noticed.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:44 pm
That Data IS Edward Cullen!

Think about it, gold eyes, pale skin, dark hair, super strong, super fast, never eats or sleeps.

I mean, aside from the whole emotions thing the similarities are kind eerie.

Personally I like Data better lol.

EDIT:: Maybe I should add this to this post...
flamez_gurl34

I don't think their that similar, I mean obviously Data's not a creepy freaky stalker, and their personalities aren't AT ALL alike. Just they have alot of similar physical attributes, which I found amusing when I first realized them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Yeah,
at least Data isn't a sparkly *****!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lumanny the Space Jew

Blessed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm
WRONG.
-Data isn't a homosexual.
-Data is cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm
Lumanny the Space Jew
WRONG.
-Data is cool.

Owned.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 am
Lumanny the Space Jew
WRONG.
-Data is cool.

Data is also attractive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 am
Ah...I think they`re quite different xp  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm
Data is so much cooler. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm
umm...that's a really long stretch. i'm a twilight fan i don't think there's that much similarity...

ilikeike

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 pm
ilikeike
umm...that's a really long stretch. i'm a twilight fan i don't think there's that much similarity...

I don't think their that similar, I mean obviously Data's not a creepy freaky stalker, and their personalities aren't AT ALL alike. I don't like Robert Pattinson either Just they have alot of similar physical attributes, which I found amusing when I first realized them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 am
flamez_gurl34
I don't like Robert Pattinson either

I respect Robert Pattinson because he actually admits the Twilight series sucks!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 pm
xXSuperWhateverXx
flamez_gurl34
I don't like Robert Pattinson either

I respect Robert Pattinson because he actually admits the Twilight series sucks!

He's openly criticized the series and the fan base, but that happens after being stalked by them.

Truth is, he wasn't bad in earlier roles, and the first Twilight film had a good director attached. Which all goes to show the failing of the series is a terrible story with terrible screenplays.

He's going to pull a Leo DiCaprio. Star in a lot of teen oriented movies, pick up a lot of fan girls, suck out loud... Then disappear, re appear and become one of the best damn actors ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 pm
Quite frankly. Twilight sucks. It is not in the least bit romantic. I despise it, even though a close friend of mine looks Exactly like Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen. I do not think that Data and he are in anyway alike. That is utter bullshit. (sorry for the language, its not a fun topic for me to write about)

I found it almost disturbing that in a STAR TREK guild that there was even an Inkling of Twilight. I juat can't even look anymore.  

ThePurpleTrekkie

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am
Matt Pniewski

He's going to pull a Leo DiCaprio. Star in a lot of teen oriented movies, pick up a lot of fan girls, suck out loud... Then disappear, re appear and become one of the best damn actors ever.

Yeah, I also heard that he starred in Harry Potter 4. None of the girls who saw him in Harry Potter 4 went crazy over him, until he starred in Twilight and had a "romantic" scene with Kristen Stewart/Bella. Really there is no difference in him between Harry Potter and Twilight, with the exception of white make up. It makes me think that if any guy portrayed Edward Cullen, even an ugly guy who has a low possibility of being in an adult situation. That every girl would try to frigging attack him!

ThePurpleTrekkie
Quite frankly. Twilight sucks. It is not in the least bit romantic. I despise it, even though a close friend of mine looks Exactly like Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen. I do not think that Data and he are in anyway alike. That is utter bullshit. (sorry for the language, its not a fun topic for me to write about)

I found it almost disturbing that in a STAR TREK guild that there was even an Inkling of Twilight. I juat can't even look anymore.

Yeah, I thought this guild had more intelligent people then that! Well I'm not saying that all people who like Twilight are idiots. I know some people off Gaia that like the series and are really smart. I just think that the series itself is stupid! I would be a little more understanding if the book was for adults, but it's not. It's for kids! The kids are reading about the "love" they have, and their like "Oh, hey this is what I should be" That's total bull!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm
ThePurpleTrekkie

xd I am sorry to have created such controversy in your life.

It really astounds me that people can carry such rage because they didn't like a series of books or a couple of movies! (and I don't mean that in a rude, snarky, or defensive way.) It's actually kind of funny. And especially that the people who just happened to read a book would be considered idiots on that basis. I would have thought Star Trek fans of all people wouldn't have such harsh reactions. It's like a klingon talking to a romulan.  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 am
Well, we only "rage" on the stupid books. The rest are fine..  
Non Star Trek Discussion Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff