Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Joe's
Forgetfulness Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm
He could have called before, really he should have, as bad as it sounded it had slipped his mind, he'd been back in town for over a month now and he just was remembering her. Truthfully it was kind of a mirical he still had her number, but he couldn't just call out of the blue, she most likely wouldn't answer. So he had the brilliant idea to just show up at one place he figured she'd likely be once he checked the park, Joe's. Already more like he stood out on the sidewalk realizing this was a stupid, stupied idea, she was going to shoot him, for sure.

Taking a breath he strode forward and pulled open the door, pausing only a moment more before stepping in and letting the door close behind him, trying to ignore the feeling that he was trapped. He wanted to be there, it was a mental chant by this point. Maybe by now she wouldn't remember him? Matthew sighed on that, it was depressing however he looked at it, and compleatly his fault, so he took another breath to steal himself and plopped down at a table.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 pm
Oh he was right, or would have been except her whole 'no shooting anyone at work' goal, still when Kali stop at his table she didn't bother to hide the look of murder in her eyes. "And what the ******** do you want?" So she remembered him, hard not to given her record of not dating and haven gone on several dates with him. And maybe she had a hand near the gun she had with her, just like maybe she was wondering if she could slip rat poison into anything he ordered.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm
Mat offered a grin on that, not seeming put off by her words, or glare for that matter, if anything he seemed almost glad, "Well could start with that but not here, that'd be right messy and then the whole police show'n up and all might distract ya, can't have that." He still had a unique way of going about conversations if it would make her feel any better. "Otherwise just my normal and to see when you might have a break to talk." maybe then he'd get dragged off somewhere for her to knock the s**t out of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 pm
"You can ******** yourself first." It was a growl, her words barely words at that point, "Sideways even." With those ever so cheerful words she had no issue turning heel and walking off, scaring off a table that had been trying to get her attention. Anger just rolled off of her as she made her way back to the bar to put in orders, though while there she was at least able to collect herself some now that she was away from him. Kali could deal with this like she dealt with every annoying idiot that thought they could flirt with her, and if he thought differently she'd break something of his. That decided she forced a smile, damn if she was messing up her tips, and made a round to her tables, dropping off drinks from memory. Even paused by his table to set down his beer, didn't even slam it, though she had considered dumping it on him. "Anything else sir?" Carefully she kept her tone light and controlled, almost managing to sound carefree, the lack of life in her eyes was all that gave away her mask.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 pm
Mat had to sigh, looking up at her with some annoyance in his eyes, what could be seen of them anyway, still he shook his head to get his hair out of his face for a moment. That of course displayed bright violet eyes, but he wasn't caring right now, "Seriously Kali, I want to have an honest, non-violent talk when possible if you can grow up long enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:59 pm
Kalika looked down on him not seeming at all impressed, "Don't talk to me about growing up Matthew." Her words practically hissed on that, "I get off soon, you can talk here." Since there were people around and she'd be more likely to not kill him, even if he would get back up she wasn't breaking her peaceful streak because of him. It wasn't likely she'd talk to him either, thus he could and she would drink. With that settled again she left his table, apparently she needed to close tabs to get off the clock.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 am
If it had been a normal, mortal guy Kali was snarling at, Joe might have given the girl a warning. Homicidal waitresses were bad for business, after all. But, damn, she could sure keep the Immortals in line!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm
Mat has to sigh on that, glancing around since he didn't have anything else to do, oh and of course drink his beer. He wasn't surprised by her anger so far, he had just up and poofed without warning, he had something to take care of though, so it wasn't like his leaving was unwarranted. Hopefully he could explain it to her and she'd understand, she of all people had to understand death.

It was almost disappointing that he didn't recognize anyone around, well other than the short moment he saw Joe anyway, hell he even flashed a grin at the pub owner. So he didn't know the guy all that well, still only polite to acknowledge Joe when he was harassing one of the waitresses. Otherwise he was left with waiting calmly, or at least mostly calmly.

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 pm
It was such a good thing that Joe didn't give her warning, though she would have agreed with him on her keeping immortals inline. She either scared them or amused them it seemed, at least that was the feeling she got, still wasn't sure if that was good or not. Anyway she had no issue totaling her tables and doing a few more things, sadly Matthew had excellent timing, she really was suppose to be getting off.

So when she couldn't drag out anything else she had to sigh and within minutes she plopped in a chair, sadly across from Mat, "You're buying my drinks, and meal." Otherwise she'd at least pretend to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:46 pm
"Deal." Nice easy reply there, with a grin even, though it was short lasted as he realized now he had to explain, that was harder. Finishing off his beer to waste time Mat thought things over, there wasn't really a way to butter up things. Running fingers through his messy hair he just barreled into it, "My younger sister was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor four months ago." So he didn't work up to it at all, figuring she wouldn't listen to a bunch of fluff, "Our parents have been dead for years and she never married so she didn't have anyone, I had to go."

His voice had lost something, he was always to light toned and joking, it was different for him to truly sound like an adult, he always sounded the age he looked, somewhere around 17. "It was stupid, she could have recognized me, I thought for sure she would, had some story of being my own kid or something. Didn't need it, she never asked questions, truthfully I think she thought she was hallucinating me. It was almost nice, almost like old days, she'd ramble on and on about past stories of trouble we got into, so I couldn't just leave her, there was no one else." Noticing he was rambling himself Mat promptly shut up, not looking at her, or much of anything, it was hard to think about, all of his family was dead now, he was the last one and he didn't really count given he was listed as dead long ago.

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm
There was a sigh on that as she about cursed, taking a moment before turning in her chair to actually look at him, gray eyes studying him a moment before she sighed again. Had to weigh her words a moment and almost sighed again, but held it to instead take off her glasses and drop them on the table. "You couldn't drop a message at least?" So no she wasn't cold enough to hold his sister against him, and she believed him, his family was in his file since he still had surviving family members. "Would have taken two minutes to leave a message saying you had family s**t to take care of."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm
(The orange is painful on the eyes, just to let you know.)

"Wasn't really thinking all that great after I got the call, just picked up and left." So far he was impressed, she hadn't cursed at him, or yelled, or hit him, she was taking this right calmly now that she knew his reasonings, maybe his fear of bodily harm were misplaced. "Hows about I hit up the bar and get you a drink? Vodka and coke right?"

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm
So there was a second she cursed immortal memory, but nodded none the less, "Yeah, sounds good." Wasn't going to argue getting a drink, "Gonna laugh if you get carded." After all she looked older than he did by several years, which now that she thought about it was right strange. "Bloody hell I could look like your older sister."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm
Had to give a grin, "Naa, I just get kudo's for getting an older woman." That might get him hit so suddenly he was gone, halfway across the room snickering to himself. Maybe he was pushing his luck with her temper, but it was fun, sides if by know she hadn't figured out his humor he would have been shoot a good while ago.

Making it to the bar he exchanged short pleasantries with some jest, no need to tie up the barkeep when business was kicking up a bit, and of course put in his order. One vodka and coke and two red headed slut shots, see if she ever tried the shot, and if she didn't want it, well he wouldn't complain either way. That was a thought that made him pause, wondering how hard it would be to get Kali drunk, then again she was violent enough sober, maybe she was a happy drunk?

Another snicker as he collected the drinks and made his way back over, judging his mood as he set her glass down and retook his own seat.

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Kalika had to blink on his first statment, opening her mouth to say something before she realized he was gone, which only got her to shake her head and cross her legs. When he got back she mocked glared, "You can bite me." Still she accepted the drink easily enough, even if she rolled her eyes at his shots.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Joe's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff