Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm
~Background~
Remus Lupin was unfortunate enough to be bitten and turned into a werewolf at three. Now every month he has to go through horrible transformations that leave his body aching and tired. He's very greatful to his friends because he knows without them he would have lost control by now.

He just went through one of those transformations and is in the hospital wing recovering right now.

~Looking for~
Someone to play Severus, James, or Sirius (Names listed in the order that I'd prefere) who can post decent sized post. You don't need to write a novel but, please try for a paragraph, and of course I understand writer's block.

If you want to join please send me your profile in a pm titled: Moon (Yaoi Guild).

~Profiles~

Name: Remus Lupin
Likes: Reading, not being bothered while reading, and secretly likes the pranks James and Sirius pull.
Dislikes: People calling werewolves monsters, his father, and people seeing his scars
Short Bio: Remus' father hated him since he was born. He blamed Remus for being a half blood. His father was supose to be keeping an eye on him the night he was attacked but obviously failed at that. Remus' mother always tried to heal him up after his transformations, but being a muggle she couldn't do much. When Remus was 13 he found out his mother died in a car crash (He believes his father was behind it). His father kicked him out after that and he now lives alone in his mother''s childhood home in France during the summers.
Looks:
Remus

Name: Severus Snape
Dislikes: James Potter and his gang, and just about everything.
Short Bio: Severus lived basically on his own since he got his Hogwarts letter. His father, being the drunkard that he was, didn't care to have a wizard in his house but was usually too drunk to notice whether or not Severus came home. The happiest days of his life was the summer before his first year when he met Lily Evans, though he didn't particularly care for Petunia Evans. However, Severus soon learned that Hogwarts wasn't all fun and games. James Potter and his Gryffindor posse picked him out for some reason to torture throughout school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm
~~~~BUMP~~~~  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Remus groaned as he woke up. Last night was a horrible transformation. He looked over at the bedside table and found the potions Pomfry had left for him. He quickly downed them though he hated the taste. "Eww." He grimaced and drank some water.

Remus laid back down. He hated feeling like crap the day after a transformation. And to make it worse the memories were coming back now. Last night one of Sirius' pranks had gone way to far and he had almost attacked Severus. At least James had saved him before he got attacked. He woundered if Severus knew the werewolf was him. He may be down one friend...well more of an aquatence now. But still he liked talking with Severus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Severus lay on his cot in the infirmary two beds down from Remus, who had curtains drawn around his bed. He was shaking and felt physically ill. Madam Pomfry had ordered him to sleep, but let's face it. Who could sleep when they had a close encounter with a werewolf like that? "Bloody hell," he muttered, running a hand through his greasy hair. He pulled his hand away and held it front of his face, watching it as it trembled like a leaf in autumn. "Bloody friggin' hell. I swear, I'll kill Black for this," he vowed quietly to himself.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 pm
(I LOVE YOUR CHIBI ED!!!)

Remus peakedout and made sure Madame Pomfry wasn't around to yell at him. He got up and crept over to where Severus was. "Hey Severus." He hit himself mentally for not having thought of what he was going to say to Severus. He really wanted to know if Severus knew he was the werewolf though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm
Severus dropped his hand and looked at Remus. "Lupin," he greeted coolly. He was associated with jerk who had landed him here in the first place. What did someone like Remus Lupin, who hung out with the most popular boys in the entire school, in any house, want with him, Severus Snape, half-blood potions extraordinaire? "What do you want," he asked, not unkindly.

((^^ Thanks!))

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Remus bit his lip when Severus replied. He started scratching at one of the bites on his hand since he was more nervous now. "I wanted to know how you were feeling."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm
"Considering I just had a closer-than-was-comfortable encounter with a werewolf that nearly tried to kill me, not so great. Thanks for asking," Severus answered snidely. "And what about you?"

((Argh! I can't remember if he really did know about Lupin being a werewolf at the time of the attack or not!))

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm
(Up to you. The books just say that he knew all the marauders were doing something out there.)

Remus jumped a bit. "Well you weren't attacked so you could be doing worse."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm
Severus rolled his eyes. "That doesn't answer my question, Lupin," he practically snapped. "How are you doing? And what happened to your hand?" His tone was much softer with the questions. He was honestly very worried about the quietest of the four in the Potter Posse.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 am
Remus realized then he was scratching the bite and stopped. "Oh I didn't realize you meant like that." He tried to think of how to tell Severus. He was going to tell him. After all Remus felt it was only fair he knew after what happened last night. He looked around to make sure nobody else was in the hospital wing. "I'm the werewolf. Since Sirius pulled that little stunt last night my transformation was worse and James refused to let me skip out on coming here to heal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 am
Severus's eyes widened, and he sat up in bed, his shaken nerves worsening. "What nonsense are you spouting, Lupin? It is highly unlikely that Professor Dumbledore would allow a werewolf into the school. It's too dangerous. Get away from me, Lupin. And for God's sake leave that festering sore alone, would you?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am
(Dumbledore was headmaster when they were in school)

"It's not to dangerous when Sirius isn't being an idiot. I've never hurt anyone and I've been a werewolf since I was three. I try my hardest to stay away from people and I hate Sirius for putting you in danger like that. But I deserve an education too. It's not my fault that I'm what I am."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:43 am
(Problem fixed. Sorry about that. I went too far back in Hogwarts history in my head. ^^)

Severus sneered. "Werewolves have no place in a school, Lupin. However, since it's you, maybe I'll leave you alone. But I will never forgive Potter and Black for their... "little joke". They could have gotten me killed if not by you then by the blasted tree."

edluver1992

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces