Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:23 am
Hey People!

I've noticed that participation in the Guild has dropped off a bit, and I'm in the process of looking at ways to bring things back up. Just to attract people to the RP boards, I'm bringing in a new NPC or two...both of which will pop up for the first time in my Housewarming thread.

Once I dig up the Kurgan's password again, I'll finally get our contest rolling.

I'm also thinking of adding one or two new subforums to clean up the RP board a bit: Joe's Bar (General Carousing in a social setting), DeSalvo's (Training and Sparring) and Flashbacks (Where everyone can post their past memories in one spot.)

As always, we're open to suggestions for ways to improve the guild. I'll wait a week to give everyone a chance to chime in before making any forum changes, and then launch a Guild wide announcement telling everyone to drop back in.

In the meantime, I've decided to reward two long term guild members who have been here since the beginning and have helped keep things going since day one. Immortal Methos and Immortal Ghost are hereby promoted to Vice Captain.

Congrats! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm
If there's any gold needed for anything let me know, I have plenty to spare.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm
Sounds good to me, as you know -- and thanks for the promotion! I'm all for it, if it'll keep me in beer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am
Thankee for the offer...I just dropped 10K for new subforums which should cover the costs in that area. However, if you have enough to spare, I am hoping to scare up a few Ancient Katanas to serve as prizes for the contest when I get it going.

And Methos, you're quite welcome. Maybe now you won't just steal MY beer. wink  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Let me see if I can get in touch with my normal dealer then I might be able to scarp up something, would have been easier if I hadn't been hacked a couple weeks ago, uggg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Martyr! I'll remind you I steal beer from Duncan and Joe, too. I like to spread the joy.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 am
Thanks, Ghost! Hacking sucks, that's for sure...

And as for you, Methos...blah blah blah... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am
Thanks, Ghost! Hacking sucks, that's for sure...

And as for you, Methos...blah blah blah... mrgreen  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

The One and Only Kurgan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

The new forums are up and running. A guild wide announcement will soon go out, drawing our lurkers back in so I can absorb their Quickenings and grow stronger!

Nuns...no sense of humor...

(Seriously though, enjoy the new forums.)

twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm
So I became an active member again on Gaia just in time? The other guilds I use to be a part of died in the year I was inactive, glad to see this one still around and being made better apparently.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:11 am
Yes, the more the merrier. Welcome back, Vesta!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 am
I hope the guild does well.
I've just been really busy and not been on the computer as much.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Hi, Vesta!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 pm
Okay, sadly since my hacking I'm not rich enough to boast katana's right now, trust me I'm working on that issue. However I can offer three Foot Soldier's Blades, which can be equipped as either a sword or dagger or I can offer gold, silver and bronze rapier's.

Best I can do right now till I get by gold back up past a mill, sorry.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out