Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Oh wow, totally got an idea! (I hear the bells ringing)<3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What? You're a minster and you're only 17?!?!
  There's no way....
  Cool!
  Wait...how?
  I want to become one too! (PM me for details)
View Results

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm
Okay, I know that Ed and Al have had like six weddings here on gaia. But I think the best way for this guild to get some attention and hopefully get new members is if we did another wedding. Something I noticed was that everytime you guys had a wedding our new member requests would spike! So, if we had another wedding...pehaps that would help..

I don't know, maybe. Also, IRL I'm a minister, which is a funny story involveing me just randomly applying online and getting excepted, even though I'm only 17. They made an exspetion on my part. So, in a way, it's kinda liget. I've got all my documentation here on my desk so...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm
This is cool and all,but whats a minster? O.o  

Teto_Kasane_23

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm
A Minister is also known as a Rev. It's a person who can conduct a wedding, funreal, baptism, excorism(though thew church wont offically state it), and many other religous things. So, I can legally marry a couple under their states laws, if they are 18 and older, or if both parents or gaurdians agree and sign a paper. The strange thing about it is that the church doesn't ask for your religion or age when it comes down to it. which I found odd. But I did check the records and I am registered as a Minister is the United States. Though, it wouldn't technically be a legal wedding unless the two signed legal documents with a wittness. But there avatars would be married in a since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Oh,thats awesome!! =D  

Teto_Kasane_23

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:17 pm
sweet  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm
I think so. It just needs a bit of approveal. I'm sorry for not coming in and checking in on the guild. I've got things that need attending too.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am
I can say the same thing to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm
thats fine im pretty sure that we have all been busy lately i know i have  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 pm
I've been busy trying to memorize my script for finalize. I'm tarable at rememering things like that sweatdrop I'm surprised my teacher wants me acting in the next play for school. XD I'm sure I'd forget my lines and go blank...

I'll go ask Ed if he thinks it would be a good idea for the wedding. Also...I've come up with an idea for a roleplay. The world is split into two different kinds of beings. Human, and himonculi. Tensions are riseing between thw two. Humans thinking that the himoculis should find their own country to live in, and be forced to stay for the rest of their endless lives. The himunculous reject the idea, saying they are just like everyone else. A war breaks out and thats were the roleplay would begin.
This roleplay would need as many memebers as we could get into it to play. It would be a huuuge roleplay, no one excluded.
But the question is...do you like this idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am
Hell yeah! =D Let's do it!  

Teto_Kasane_23

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:41 am
HELL YEAH!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 pm
Alright biggrin Then we'll need a force to help gather the missing guild members for the wedding (if it will happen) and to get all the roleplayers to join this when I've gotten it start! If you could help, that would be a great help.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hadassah-Ssi

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Kiki Shironeko
Okay, I know that Ed and Al have had like six weddings here on gaia. But I think the best way for this guild to get some attention and hopefully get new members is if we did another wedding. Something I noticed was that everytime you guys had a wedding our new member requests would spike! So, if we had another wedding...pehaps that would help..

I don't know, maybe. Also, IRL I'm a minister, which is a funny story involveing me just randomly applying online and getting excepted, even though I'm only 17. They made an exspetion on my part. So, in a way, it's kinda liget. I've got all my documentation here on my desk so...

me and my Edo haven't gotten married on gaia yet and want to soon...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 am
User Image

User Image

:3 Both your ideas are awesome! <3 Edo and I have been thinking about getting remarried again, This will be the 5th time if it pulls through :3 and it always makes us alot closer >w< even though we are soooooooo close like its creepy to everyone but us :3 <3

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Demon Crow Sebastian

Demonic Husband

8,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100