Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Co-Incidence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 pm
I was searching for about twenty pages, hoping to find my "Hoshit Moments" thread with no luck.

So here is a revisit to the old concept.
One dear friend taught me an important lesson.
"Notice what you notice, and let it go."

Well part of that process for me is examining it before I let it go.

Today this kind of thing manifested in me not being able to go to a party. Instead, I went to SIZIZIS to work on some stuff, and I ended up playing on Gaia for most of the time I was here.

In the process though, two people came up to me and asked for readings. I was able to help them, and I wouldn't have had I not been here.

That's my coincidence for the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 pm
the other day i was in the market for a biology 103 book. i went to the campus bookstore and they were like $252+tax (yikes!). so i left the school and called my dad since he would be the one paying for my books because i no longer have a job. he scolded me for not checking the bulletin board for used books. it had never even crossed my mind. so, my stepmom got on facebook and posted that we needed that book, hoping that one of her former students may have it. someone replied, it was a lady from my stepmom's church, an her son had the class last semester. the irony (or maybe serendipity) is that earlier that day the boy's dad got on to him for not posting his book on the bulletin board, lol.  

whiporwill-o

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am
On friday, I was talking with a friend about one of our best freinds who basically cut contact with us almost exactly 3 months ago.
No sooner than we had finished talking, I recieved a message from the friend, saying how sorry he was for being such a d**k and that he wanted to meet up with us.

We saw him yesterday, and had fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Last night I dreamed about an ex.
Today I found a letter he wrote me while I was cleaning up.
My friend commented on facebook about how she uses it to stalk her exes.
I joked I was afraid it would be used by my exes to stalk me.
Said ex sent me a friend invite on facebook this afternoon.

FML.  

TeaDidikai

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm
TeaDidikai
Last night I dreamed about an ex.
Today I found a letter he wrote me while I was cleaning up.
My friend commented on facebook about how she uses it to stalk her exes.
I joked I was afraid it would be used by my exes to stalk me.
Said ex sent me a friend invite on facebook this afternoon.

FML.
In the immortal words of Keanu,

Woah.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 pm
Byaggha

Woah.
I'm officially in a bad mood.
It was strange. I was looking at the picture he has on his profile and I just blurted out. "I don't even like you!"

Where is my damn headdesk emoticon.  

TeaDidikai

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm
TeaDidikai

Will you settle for Colbert?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm
TeaDidikai
Byaggha

Woah.
I'm officially in a bad mood.
It was strange. I was looking at the picture he has on his profile and I just blurted out. "I don't even like you!"

Cool thing about Facebook? You can ignore the hell out of it. =D  

Collowrath

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Byaggha
TeaDidikai

Will you settle for Colbert?

User Image

I'll raise you this:
User Image
Cute bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 pm
The day I officially quit smoking cigarettes, I found an unopened pack of American Spirits on the sidewalk. I picked them up and gave them to a friend, even though I sorta wanted to smoke them. It was torture.  

Astrox

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 am
I was driving to on the interstate to a friend's house when I saw a hitchhiker standing on the road. They're not that common around where I am; or, I don't commonly notice them. As it was very hot, and there wasn't an exit for miles in either direction, I took pity and picked the h-hiker up. When I dropped the h-hiker off at a gas station and went to make a u-turn so as to get on the interstate again, there was another h-hiker. x.x I didn't offer that one a ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 am
Someone stole the protection charm I placed at my favorite indie coffee shop.
The next two days a creepy guy has come in and harassed the baristas.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:08 am
So... on the day of an important meeting with a group I was working with everything went horribly wrong.

Everything, from a hole in my bike wheel to just missing the early train, and get this...

Somehow a walk that is supposed to only take 5 minutes, took me 25. It left me a bit baffled and without a group. (They seriously do not like late comers.) At this point I can only conclude divine intervention.
neutral

I'm not really sad about it, just a little weirded out. How can a 5 minute walk suddenly take 25? Oh well, one door closes, another opens. I hope...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Not a recent one, but still kinda amusing anyway.

One time, at a convention, I cemented a girl's belief in God, just by being in the right place at the right time, and being nice. She said she prayed to Jesus for a miracle, and I came.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm
AniMajor
Not a recent one, but still kinda amusing anyway.

One time, at a convention, I cemented a girl's belief in God, just by being in the right place at the right time, and being nice. She said she prayed to Jesus for a miracle, and I came.
I had a similar thing years ago.

A guy at a new age shop was convinced I was his guardian angel simply because I showed up to a talk he was giving and smiled serenely from the back row. He was a sweet man, so I never really fought with him over it aside from joking objections. He called me from California two weeks after we had met, blessed me over the phone for being in his life and hung up to go give a talk, or so he'd said. I found out the next time I went into the shop I was the last person he talked to - he'd succumbed to a tumor gone bad during his Cali trip, but he'd apparently wanted to hear me one last time.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff