iiAzN_J3rKii

0 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm
post random stuff whoever is the best random gets 2k  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm
i love how people make tacos with any other foods. like spagetti tacos! they look so yummy! and what's with penguins when i eat penguinos? (it's a brownie with white feeling). do they want some too, or is it that there made of penguins?!

*Does the Cha Cha Slide* Leave Britney Spears alone! She had to many hot fudge sundaes to mess with those hobos at the art gallary! *crys in a cramped corner with dead ants and lint*

hey look, a walrus playing the piano! *jumps around to catch those golden things in Harry Potter* Snicther, right?

obey Kiby! the loveable pink ball that isn't bubblegum! :3  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

TeddieLovesYew

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:57 am
ilikethecolourbluedoyou?iluvcookieswataboutyou?ifucanreadthisthenyouaregangstahomieseselike2peasinapodese...
rainbowcloursarethebestcoloursintheworldwatsyourfavecolourwhosthe presidentnow?ilikepie>.i'll post the translation if people really can't c it smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm
MidnightXUchiha
i love how people make tacos with any other foods. like spagetti tacos! they look so yummy! and what's with penguins when i eat penguinos? (it's a brownie with white feeling). do they want some too, or is it that there made of penguins?!

*Does the Cha Cha Slide* Leave Britney Spears alone! She had to many hot fudge sundaes to mess with those hobos at the art gallary! *crys in a cramped corner with dead ants and lint*

hey look, a walrus playing the piano! *jumps around to catch those golden things in Harry Potter* Snicther, right?

obey Kiby! the loveable pink ball that isn't bubblegum! :3

lol  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

AsiAn DyNasty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm
I am random!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 am
OMG I like pie and chocolate and gum and jelly beans and candy and doritos and sleeping! I also love tacos, pasta, chicken, water, air LOL HAHA.

One day, I was walking to my Spanish Class with my friend and guess what happened? The most incredible thing happened! I TRIPPED! OMG! AMAZING, HUH!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY
On December 26th, 2009 I went ice skating with my friend. I used to skate, but forgot it all, so I was being really careful. Soon, I got the hang of it. I started to go around REAL fast. I caught up to my friend, and held on to her when I started FALLING. YES, FALLING! Then, this person went right past me, so I tryed dodging him. In the process of dodging and falling, I did something that even the most skilled ice skater can't do. I DID A TRIPLE TRIP. EVEN THE FAMOUS KOREAN SKATER, YEUN AH KIM(김연아) CAN'T DO THAT. AIN'T I AWESOME!

I'm really hungry. I look all over the house and can't find anything ㅜ.ㅜ  

insane_ducks

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Bibimbappx

Newbie Noob

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 pm
omg~! i'm sick yet i play right now cuz i likey the icey cream isnt it revolting? wats with booty grab i think urs supposed to grab someones booty omg i totally get that gnomes can haunt u at night Yayz i found wat the greatest medicine is PEPTO BISMOL YAH~! have u ever tasted poo? its tastes like choco icecream! my dog always leaves lemonade on the floor and choco icecream outside ! i think i'm addicted to gaia and have u guys read ''TTYL'' by lauren miracle i just wiped my snot on my hand and licked it! cuz i'm sick babeh! i think i will name my son bob ...if i have any childrens! cuz guess wat i'm not gettin married i dun like guys biggrin they give me the chills :3 i'm good at making friends, on opposite day i stop breathing cuz the opposite of breathing is not breathing and i read books backwords bad romance by lady gaga is crazy because i luvers that song~ i can use my tongue to twist acherry stem into a knot and since i'm not get married i'll probably end up with 100 cats--- WRONG! i changed my destiny to have 1000 dogs isnt that better i'll be rich because i'll get alot of choco icecream and lemonade from them~ lol guess wat 95 divided by 12 ish! bzz! ur answer is wrong its 75 ! omg i so smartz i'm not old eitheir i wanna become an author and write about my emo life *emotionally cries * it'll be so B-E-A utiful ! When i watched ''Charlottes Web'' i really wanted to kill charlotte !i like poison oak and ivy ! Chi's Sweet Home cutest anime man this post is really short i'll go longer! *1000 hours later* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BlAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH i hate cats so i'll annnoy them by saying ~ MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW cursin frenzeh~ $#*% )(&()&*^&%^$$%$^%&*^*(&()&(^*%&$^%$^%&^%&&)*(&*%^$$%$$^&&))&&^%^%^&%&%&)( *beep* hey the beepers work now ~! Well ima goes 2 sleep byeas~! ZzZzZzZzZzZz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 pm
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!??.......did u say something?.....PINEAPPLE!!!!!!.....wtf?......why did u just say that?.......j**z EFFECTS THE WORLD AROUND ME!!!........why the hell do u keep doing that r u a ******** spazz?......OH AND ONE MORE THING!!!!.......DO YA LIKE WAFFLES!? YA I LIKE WAFFLES!! DO YA LIKE PANCAKES?! YA I LIKE PANCAKES!! DO YA LIKE FRENCH TOAST?! YA I LIKE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!!DODODODODO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFULL!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IMA MAKE SOME WAFFLES HOLY s**t I HAVE WAFFLES IN DA FREEZER IMA GO MAKE DEM!!!!! no.....no i cant....kuz den i will have syrup everywere and mah mom will get mad at me......DAMMIT!!!!!...i will have some in the mornin den ^_^ i wrote all this very fast wif no typos.....I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF NOW!!!!!!!!  

DemonToastNinja

Little I8pizza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm
i like kitties
bugs are juicy
love is kool
you hav a eyeball
bomb threats to the world
but not from me
from dip s**t
u ugly
u pretty
breking finger now so i must be thinking a little beeeeep  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm
if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, would you like a cupcake?  

DemonToastNinja

DemonToastNinja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 pm
whales are alot like transformers, they're mamals descuised as fish!  
ros krieger rolled 20 100-sided dice: 20, 84, 71, 64, 94, 35, 62, 45, 50, 69, 19, 96, 27, 83, 27, 46, 38, 97, 43, 71 Total: 1141 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm
spanish tiles.

ros krieger

Versatile Gekko

10,840 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

maite_kishibaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 pm
shesellsseashellsbytheseashore biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm
hi i want to get 2k  

xxangiemysweetyxx

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

ISUZU RINGO

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm
UHN UHN UHN
I WANNA DOOOOOOOO YOU
I WANT YOU TO DOOOOOOOO ME
I WANNA WATCH YOU WATCH TV
I WANNA WATCH YOUEAT DOG CRAP
I WANNA WAT YOU...............what the f- do you want form me huh?
hehe hey hooker dance for me and ill pay ya
i dont if those are strippers
f- me naw bich f-
you only wish you could >D
come one gimmie youre moneh
or ill cut ya xD
(not really ._.)
ILL F-IN PULL YOUR DPSY TUNKYWINKY AND MAKE YOU F-IN SCREAM LAL  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff