20%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 67

smileness

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 pm
No , I do not want want to get kicked out of Walmart but its amusing to read! ;D Post your ideas! ;D
My ideas :
1. Find SUPER runny chocolate and dump it all over the floors and do the CHOCOLATE slide!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Run around the store screaming "IM RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME FREE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 am
lol eek  

smexyskunk12

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

nai laa

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 am
lets see you can go around squirting your water gun a t people  
the_kill_from_yesterday rolled 20 20-sided dice: 12, 8, 20, 19, 12, 20, 15, 6, 10, 3, 5, 4, 12, 9, 1, 18, 2, 2, 5, 15 Total: 198 (20-400)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm
noo.. your supposed to gt runny chocolate and rub some on ur pants and then dropp the rest on the floor and wait for some 1 that works there to walk past and start crying >:{D  

the_kill_from_yesterday

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Eggalaxies

Ruthless Streaker

9,900 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Streaker 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm
Go get skittles packs like 20 of them and open all of them and throw some at ppl and dump some on the ground and when someone works here come over to sweep they should be freaked out THEY hav to clean all this mess up!!!!!!!
eek eek eek eek eek xD xD xD xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 am
15 things to do at WAL*MART
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspicously, humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

cute flair

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 pm
go try on some thing and get runny chocolate dump it all over the item and leave it in the fitting room  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm
umm...take alot clothes from the clothing department, make a really big pile(and i mean big) go underneath the clothes and stay there till someoneand you scare em.  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

KittyKittycat99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 pm
hmmm, well, you could just rip packages open, but den u gotta pay.... i say mess w/ peeplz heads!hide BEHIND the clothing rack (so the browser cant see you) and when u know sumones there, say, "i know you want me, cmon! pick me!!!" ive actualy done tht, i heard them move the hangers around, so i talked more, XD but i didnt get kicked out! (phwew)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 pm
h y p e r x m u s i c
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

LMAO IVE DONE #13....good times...good times XD  

merpderp19974

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50

ii-DorkiDino-ii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 pm
Pee Ur Phants And Run Around Saying I Ish Pee'd On Me D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm
grabs all the clothes u can and rip them or kick the clerk and then throw candy at people of run around naked screams oh yeah naked people rule lol or prank call them saying your cat is lost in their store  

sexuallly friendly

nerdynerdelmo

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 am
that's cute  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm
TheEmoPimp1992
h y p e r x m u s i c

LMAO IVE DONE #13....good times...good times XD
I'm gonna keep those sin mine XD  

Poptarts x3

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h y p e r x m u s i c

[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff