Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm
(This is going to be a private roleplay between my Gaia Fiance and I, if you'd like to read as we go along you're welcome to.. but if you want to comment.. please send one of us a note with your comment so it doesn't disrupt the rp/story that we have going on.. thanks. 4laugh )

"Get back here!" A voice rang out. The little eevee ran faster in response. He didn't want to get caught.. not by this guy. He was a rare eevee... even for eevee's standards. He had spiky, raven hair on top of his head that contrasted with his brown fur and his eyes were a crimson red. The man chasing him now wanted to use him for these traits specifically.. hoping to breed other eevees with these same traits and sell them.. or something... either way.. the young eevee wanted nothing of it as he ran full force through the forest. He didn't notice that he was coming upon a break in the forest where trainers were more commonly found.

"I'm going to catch up to you you little runt! And when I do.. you'll be sorry you ran from me!" the voice behind him cried and the little eevee shivered a bit.. thus making him lose his concentration and crash into something hard... or was it.. someone? He couldn't tell right now and he was too tired from running so hard to look as he fell hard on his side and yipped in slight pain and surprise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm
Naruto took a break from looking after a first Pokemon. He was the unlucky one that didn't have a Pokemon left at the lab, the professor gave him Pokeballs, food and wished him a good luck. Anyway, he doesn't need the help of someone to get a first Pokemon, he knew he would become a Pokemaster like his father was. He had it flowing in his blood after all! He placed his bag on the ground and yawned. Naruto was kinda sleepy, he looked all night for a first Pokemon and only got attacked by a bunch of rattatas. He whined to himself when he suddenly heard a noise and felt something bumping on his leg. Surprised, he quickly looked down to see a small weird looking Eevee. "Hey watch it little guy" he said picking up the Eevee " You okay?" he asked blinking.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm
The little eevee whimpered a bit when he was picked up, squirming a bit but he was too tired to really even try as he panted heavily from the run. His ears flicked back then when he heard the man cry again. He couldn't hear it exactly but it sounded something like 'When I get my hands on you.. I swear you'll be glad to do whatever I tell you without anymore fuss!' His eyes widened at the threat as he struggled a bit, wanting to get away from the man chasing him but he soon ran out of energy again. He had been running for 8 hours straight so it was no surprise he had nothing left. He looked at the person that had picked him up for the first time then and, whether he wanted to or not, there was fear shown perfectly in his eyes.

The man came out of the forest then and the little eevee's head shot back to look at him before he began struggling a bit one last time, but it was barely a wiggle this time. He was done... there was no avoiding his fate any longer. He whimpered softly, almost pitifully before he was once again silent and still, his ears drooped in defeat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 pm
Naruto could see the fear in the small Eevee's eyes. He swallowed when he saw the man arrived. The blond kid took a step back and thought of a plan quickly. He got it. He placed the Eevee in his backpack where his food and Pokeballs were store. He closed the backpack and placed it on his back like if nothing was special. " What do you want?" the blond asked the strange scary man. "Why were you running after my Eevee?" he stated playing as if the small creature belows to him already and wasn't a wild one. He crossed his arms making himself look more serious to trap the stranger.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 pm
The man blinked. "you're eevee? I've been chasing it for a long while... you must be a pretty bad trainer if you let your eevee get that far away from you.." He sneered.

The little eevee blinked when he was put in the backpack and the top was zipped up. He looked up curiously, his ears flat a bit as he carefully listened to what was going on. Why was this human helping him? He hadn't done anything for this human that he needed to repay or anything. He stayed silent however, too tired, to complain or do anything at the moment as he layed his head down carefully on his paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 pm
Naruto winced " Hey! I was letting him have an healthy walk! You know, they are living beings too! They need to get out of their balls sometimes!" he stated holding his madness inside him. " Beside that's why I'm out here! He didn't come back home yet so I went looking for him! Stuuuupidd!" he said sticking his tongue out meanly. He knew he will remember this man's face, he will remember what this man said about him. One day, he will beat this guy, he will beat him so badly that he won't dare to show his face again. Anyways, this man was ugly enough he should go hide in a hole.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm
The man humphed then. He didn't believe him but, he couldn't see the little eevee anywhere so he just walked off, looking for it again.

The little eevee's ear twitched gently as he heard the man leave. He relaxed then before he remembered where he was and tensed up a bit. In the time he'd been resting he'd gained some of his strength back and he'd be able to fight back if the human decided to try any funny business.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 pm
Naruto stared at the old man walk away and waited about two minutes. He walked a bit farther into the wood then, as he walk he kept looking around to be sure no one was there. He then placed his backpack on the ground and opened the zipper. He quickly took about five steps back, he didn't want to scare the little Pokemon more than he was already. "You can go now, you're free. The old creepy man is gone." he said softly still far from the backpack.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 pm
The eevee felt the backpack moving and his ears flattened. When he felt the backpack hit the ground and saw the zipper open he looked up curiously. He sniffed at the opening when he heard the human speak. He recoiled a bit in surprise but heard that the person was a good distance away. He very carefully crawled out of the bag then, looking carefully around before he looked at the human curiously from the bag. He still hadn't come out of the bag yet, too curious about the human that had helped him and was now just... letting him go. He wanted to know what the catch was... no one had ever been that kind to him... human and pokemon alike... without wanting something in return.

He looked at the human suspiciously, the feeling clear in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 pm
Naruto stared at the creature a few seconds, he didn't get why he was looking at him like that. Then he thought that the creature thought there was a trap...Or something. So he carefully walked closer and walked around the bag to show that there was no trap or anything special out of the bag. " See, no worries!" he said grinning like a kid, which he was. " We are in the wood and there are no Pokemons or humans around, you can leave without being attack." he clarified placing his arms behind his head in a relax pose.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm
The eevee blinked, tilting his head a bit as he yipped softly. He was still confused before he very carefully climbed out of the backpack. He sniffed around, still slightly suspicious when he looked up at the human again. His ears were slightly flat as he blinked, his tail twitching gently as one of his paws lifted up curiously. For the first time that he could remember.... he felt.... like he owed someone something... and he didn't like that feeling... not at all... he guessed that that was what was really bothering him about this situation right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 pm
Naruto smiled softly when the Eevee came out of the bag. Then, he saw him raise one of his paws, he thought the creature was wounded. He slowly and carefully kneel down and very lightly took the Eevee's paw in between his thumb and finger. "Are you wounded? Does that hurt?" he asked caressing it lightly. He actually never had an animal or Pokemon before, he didn't know what to do if the Eevee was wounded. We could clearly see a slight of panic in his eyes.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 pm
The little eevee's eyes widened a bit in surprse when the human took his paw like that... he didn't pull away however as he blinked and sniffed carefully at his hand on his paw. The feeling was strange but... it didn't hurt... it actually felt quite relaxing on his sore from running paw. His tail wagged gently as he cooed softly in slight pleasure. He heard what the human asked then and carefully shook his head to say that it wasn't hurt. His paw flexed a bit under the human's gentle hands as he finally let himself relax a bit for the first time in over a week. He didn't know what it was about this human in particular... but there was just something about him that..... was really relaxing and comforting.

He gazed up at the human curiously before he made up his mind... deciding it was time to do something he never thought he'd do. He very carefully and gently pulled his paw away from the human and walked over to the bag, nosing the pocket that he'd seen had the human's pokeballs in it before he turned to the human and yipped softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 am
Naruto chuckled softly when the Eevee cooed in a way sounding good. He watched curiously when the Eevee pulled his paw away and walked to his bag. He blinked at the pocket the Eevee seem to be curious or something about. He carefully got closer and unzipped this pocket. Naruto just remember that it's where he stocked his Pokeballs, he remembered when he saw them actually. The blond kid gently rubbed the back of his head, maybe the Eevee was looking for food. He opened a second pocket where he was stocking some Pokefood. "Is that what you want ?" he asked pulling out a can of this kind of food. "It's a very good kind of food! I never tasted it.. Course, but the professor gave it to me so it must be good. " he said laughing a bit. He guessed that the Pokemon must have been hungry since he seemed so tired earlier. Actually, know thinking about it, he was quite hungry himself. A good bowl of ramens would be soooooo good.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm
The eevee tilted his head, looking at the food curiously before he huffed softly and managed to somehow pull out one of the pokeballs and put it on the ground. He frowned a bit when he saw how small it was...knowing it had to be bigger for it to catch a pokemon and not knowing how to get it to that size. He sat down, looking at it and trying to think of a way to make it get bigger. He really wished he'd watched how the humans had done it now when he saw them catching other pokemon.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff