Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
New Year-New Body Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am
Alright. So with the new year, I have plans for a "new" body.

I want to do this for good. And get in the best shape for myself.

I am 5'3" and weighing in about 213-217, depending.

This is where I want your advice and tips, as well as the opportunity to track my progress.
I want to know how fast is too fast, and how slow is too slow.
What are some good workouts to do in your house!(And outside once winter ends)
And what is a good meal plan.
Etc.

I would like to lose about 55 pounds.
My goal weight is 160.
I would greatly appreciate your support!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 am
Week One:(New years day)

Weighed in at 216.6
This is just the starting point.  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:53 am
Pictures

Before Week One:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 pm
Day One sad Yesterday)
For exercise, I spent over an hour playing "Just Dance" for the Wii.
But that's...about it. ]=

Food for the whole day(In no order):
3 ham sandwiches
One slice of pizza
2 onion rings
4 cookies(small, a serviving size)
An oatmeal cream pie
8 slices of salami
8 crackers
a cinnamon bun thing

I feel bad for how unhealthy I ate, but I am trying not to hold onto it.

Day Two(Today! And to be edited as I go)
I woke up early this morning after a terrifying dream, feeling like s**t. I struggled to get back to bed, and finally did. I woke up for good around noon, and I had been up until 4 or so the night before. Lacking energy and drive. My mom went over to my aunts. No idea when she plans to come home.

Part two?
Well, I did take a nap. But I woke up feeling worse than before I fell asleep. Woke up dehydrated with cramps telling me I need to use the bathroom.

My mom has been gone since pretty much following when I woke up around 12. She doesn't have a cell phone and we haven't been in contact. No idea what she's up to. :/

Right now, I think it'd be best if I just continued resting and drinking lots of water. Because I don't feel well at all, and I've been sick for a while.
If I can, I might dance a lil. But that's about it.

Breakfast:
When I woke up from my dream, I had a vitamin water.

Snack:
Um...still asleep.

Lunch:
4 slices of salami and a bowl of cereal.

Snack:
Root beer and 4 crackers.

Dinner:
Banana. Honey Bun. Tortilla wrap with taco blend cheese, sour cream, spinach, and taco sauce.

Exercise:  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Wow!! You're really 216Lbs? You carry your weight so well! I can only imagine how great you will look when you lose that 55lbs!! Good luck!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm
Anbaachan

Wow!! You're really 216Lbs? You carry your weight so well! I can only imagine how great you will look when you lose that 55lbs!! Good luck!!
Haha, thank you!

I hope I really do lose that 55 pounds.

You know, some days I feel good for my weight. Then others it just hits me like a brick how out of control this has gotten.  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:43 pm
Note to self: When adding to the journal for tomorrow, count calories. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm
Anbaachan

I agree, I saw your thread in the LD and thought the same thing myself, especially since you're about my height.

Don't beat yourself up about the rough start- in my experiencing beginning is the hardest part. Once you get in the habit, it's much easier.

Good luck!

freelance lover

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:15 pm
Food plan for Monday the 3rd:

Bold=Eaten
Strikeout=Skipped
Italic=Yet to come

Breakfast:
1 packet peaches and cream oatmeal(130)
With banana!(105)
Bottle of water(0)

Piece of toast(70)

Snack:
Strawberry drink(240)

Lunch:
Chicken salad(307)
Chicken noodle soup(100)
Bottle of water(0)

Snack:
An apple(70)
Piece of toast(70)

Supper:
Broccoli and cheese steamer with chicken.(240)
Chicken noodle soup(100)
Glass of milk(100)

Total Estimated Calories:1462  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm
Food plan for the fourth:

Bold=Eaten
Strikeout=Skipped
Italic=Yet to come

Breakfast:
Granola Bar(180)
Orange(60)
Water(0)

Broccoli florets w/ cheese(180)

Snack:
Piece of toast with hot dog(210)

Lunch:
Frosted miniwheats with skim milk(265)
Water(0)

Snack:
Piece of toast(70)
Green beans(100...probably less but I'm trying to round up in case I don't portion correctly)

Supper:
Beef Patty(180)
Bun(120)
Cheese(45)
French Fries(100)

Water(0)

LOL I CHEATED
honey bun(210)
salad(70)

Total Estimated Calories: 1410  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:38 pm
freelance lover
Anbaachan

I agree, I saw your thread in the LD and thought the same thing myself, especially since you're about my height.

Don't beat yourself up about the rough start- in my experiencing beginning is the hardest part. Once you get in the habit, it's much easier.

Good luck!
Oh, thank you too!

I'm struggling because I have been trying really hard, but then I get to this point where I realize it's to no avail, and I sabotage myself by eating really unhealthy after that. And it's like...dude...if I'm gaining weight when I'm trying to lose, it's probably not going to to help if I stop caring all together. Then I have to pick up the pieces of my last downfall, which is really...hard.

But this time I want it so bad.
I don't even care about that whole vain OMG I GOTS TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND THIN. I just want to get in shape and be healthier.
I'm too young to let myself fall into bad health.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 pm
CondomAtTheCrimeScene
freelance lover
Anbaachan

Good luck!
Oh, thank you too!

I'm struggling because I have been trying really hard, but then I get to this point where I realize it's to no avail, and I sabotage myself by eating really unhealthy after that. And it's like...dude...if I'm gaining weight when I'm trying to lose, it's probably not going to to help if I stop caring all together. Then I have to pick up the pieces of my last downfall, which is really...hard.

I don't even care about that whole vain OMG I GOTS TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND THIN. I just want to get in shape and be healthier.

I know exactly how you feel! I kinda think of it like AA- one day at a time xD

You just have to remind yourself of your ultimate goal whenever you get those evil cravings.

freelance lover

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 am
freelance lover
CondomAtTheCrimeScene
freelance lover
Anbaachan

Good luck!
Oh, thank you too!

I know exactly how you feel! I kinda think of it like AA- one day at a time xD

You just have to remind yourself of your ultimate goal whenever you get those evil cravings.
I find it so hard, though.

Because I don't have an addiction.
And food is something you NEED. You know?

I've heard from so many skinny people, "If you wanna lose weight, put down the cheeseburger."
But I don't eat like that.
I eat like most of my friends do.

So it's...hard...to watch myself gain while they stay in shape.

But I need to learn what works for my body, before it's too late.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 am
Day 3

Woke up at 11:30, realized I kind of ******** up my food schedule.
But that's okay!
I am going to follow it anyways, put meals about 4-5 hours apart.

I'm still eating breakfast, which is surprisingly filling. I doubt I'll add in the piece of toast.

No plan for today as far as activity goes.

Well, I cleaned up a little bit. But there's still much to be done.
Then I read a chapter in my book for school, and had my snack!
Then, I played Just Dance for 44 minutes and came back to the computer so I can work on school.

I am feeling overwhelmed. I start my college credit class today, and on the 22nd my 4 other classes need to be finished. I also need to start doing my ACT prep more so I can be ready for the teeeest. D:

I might also start making notes about school work in this journal. I don't expect anyone to understand it as well as me, but that's okay! Just ignore it if you're lost. =]

I've been drinking plenty water lately, too. It seems to help.

3:30-I got some school stuff organized so I am better on track to finishing by my deadlines. I am starting to feel very hungry, and it's about time to make "lunch". I haven't eaten any extra, and I even skimped out on the piece of toast I had planned with breakfast.

Okay, off to cook.

4:30-Mkay, I had my soup and salad. It was delicious! I think that as long as I can plan my meals ahead of time, I'll do just fine at eating healthier and staying fuller! I am drinking a lot more water than I usually do, and still no pop! I'll probably have my snack around 6? Then eat at 7 or 8. =]

6:51: Had my snack. It was good, but oddly not filling.
I'm craving supper already!
I am going to start making it around 7.
Then play some more Just Dance.
AND GET TO BED EARLY! =]

I ate. I played 36 more minutes of just dance.
Now, I am relaxing.  

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 am

OMG, let me tell you that I FULLY understand. I'm an emotional eater, so I know what you mean about fighting the cravings. But writing here has really helped for me. Knowing that other people are checking in on me makes a big difference.

But I hate eating like my friends and being the only one who has gained a noticeable amount of weight. But the point is to keep perspective. Everyone gains and loses differently. You'll soon figure out what makes your body tick, as well as figuring out your body type. Just because your friends are stick think and boobless, doesn't mean you will be too. XD

I think it's great that you want to learn to be healthy. I really wish I would have had the motivation at your age. Especially when I started to gain the weight my senior year. I went from a size 7 to 11 in one year. I blame my husband, because we were dating after I graduated and learned very quickly that the way to my heart is through my stomach... -___-;; I ate SO much food in that year, it's not even funny.

Best of luck to you!

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces