Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Looking For The 2nd Gen Starters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm
Could someone trade me a Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita? I would love you forever. They don't need to be special in any way, shape or form any ol' ones you got laying around are just great with me! Nicknames are always a plus with me.

But here's the thing, I'm on vacation in Hawaii (Yay!) until January 3rd. And the Wi-Fi here works, but not at my house. (It might work at my dad's house, I haven't checked yet, but I will when I get home!). So sooner is better.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 pm
I can get you all 3 of those from my Diamond game. Although i have a load of Cyndaquil on Platinum so if you have a preferred nature for that one let me know.  

Gingeria

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 pm
Gingeria
I can get you all 3 of those from my Diamond game. Although i have a load of Cyndaquil on Platinum so if you have a preferred nature for that one let me know.

I really have no preference, I'm not much of a breeder, I've only just realized how fun it is to create millions of eggs lol.

My friend code is 4340 3314 5799, trainer name Tan. I'm usually available after 8:00pm (GMT -7hrs), so just let me know when you want to do this thing!

Thanks a bunch!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Gingeria

I really have no preference, I'm not much of a breeder, I've only just realized how fun it is to create millions of eggs lol.

My friend code is 4340 3314 5799, trainer name Tan. I'm usually available after 8:00pm (GMT -7hrs), so just let me know when you want to do this thing!

Thanks a bunch!
I'm giving you two friend codes since the cyndaquils are on my platinum

Platinum code 1075 9985 8357 trainer name Rin
Diamond code 5155 4273 1231 trainer name Katy

Just a note i have a tendency to nickname things  

Gingeria

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 am
Gingeria
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Gingeria

Thanks a bunch!
I'm giving you two friend codes since the cyndaquils are on my platinum

Platinum code 1075 9985 8357 trainer name Rin
Diamond code 5155 4273 1231 trainer name Katy

Just a note i have a tendency to nickname things

Don't worry about the names, I would have liked them to have one anyways.

When do you want to do the trade?

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games