Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Castle Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CutiePieLove12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 am
Hello everyone! This is the new Castle role play! A ton of action follows once you join! You can do almost anything, but we still have rules, here they are:
1. Mild cussing allowed, but don't go extreme!
2.Keep the talk at PG13.
3.have fun!

If you break those rules you'll be in big trouble! Enjoy your time in castle roleplay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm
Will you post a form later? Is magic allowed? What country are we in? Is this an 'in the past' RP or a 'alternate universe' RP?  

Fire in the Library

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 am
Name: Lulach Vache
Race: Minotaur
Bio: Lulach is a lowlands minotaur from the far North. He fled south when his clan were attacked and enslaved by the McCrath clan. He is a blacksmith by trade, and operates a small forge in the castle courtyard, but harbours dreams of being a knight some day.

Despite the hardships he has endured, Lulach tries to look on the bright side of things. He is quick to smile and his booming laughter can often be heard ringing across the courtyard from his forge

Description: Lulach is tall and broad, and covered in a reddy brown fur, although his fur is often singed and patched with soot. A thick coarse fringe covers his eyes. He can usually be found wearing a heavy leather apron, and has a fondness for ornate copper bangles and anklets.

Picture:
(Yes I know this is a cow and not a minotaur, but I wanted a visual reference for the face)
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm
name: Count Dracula
race: real vampire (no sparkles)
bio: feared by all killed many times by the accursed belmonts and the helsing family over generations for further information read bram stokers report on me
Desc.:father of all vampires feared by all virgin women turn into vampires and men and impure shall be my gouls  

Mr-Tambourine-Man

Dapper Businessman

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Username: ADag The Avenger

Character Name: Remy Goldorastyrr

Element: Lightning and Earth

Weapons(Werewolves tend to have weapons made of gold since their most effective against Vampires. No Guns): Gold hand claws, teeth, and claws.

Personality: In human form, he's charming, polite, and a bit flirty at times. When he's a human in battle, he can be a bit cocky and have a good sarcastic humor, though he's protective. In wolf form, he's bloodthirsty and completely instinctive, but still very protective of whoever he loves.

Biography: The rival family to the Siolferastyrrs, the Goldorastyrrs, were killed off by a pack of werewolves led by the Werewolf King... The lone survivor they found was a toddler with with golden-like hair, hiding in one of the houses, bawling his eyes out as the Werewolf King gazed down into his cradle. Deciding to spare him, he was turned into a werewolf and has been trained ever since.
Now, he's four in wolf years, which is twenty-eight in human years, and has made himself a title as the Lightning Gold Wolf Warrior, one of the head captains and one of the most loyal of all the soldiers to the king.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Username: CloudOfAngels
Character Name: Angel
Element: Earth
Weapons: Magic and daggers
Personality: Angel can be very shy but when threatened she acts immediately. Laughs a lot, and very Polite to those around her
bio: Angel has grown uP alone, she has never met her Parents. At age 15 she was killed when her town was attacked by soldiers. When she chose to become a guardian angel she came back to earth to heal and Protect those in battle.

Pic:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/431371-Tabs M/371/14/anime_angel_display.jpg  

Wyrda Stenr

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm
Username:biayoyo
characeter name:ivy
element:earth and water
weapons:magic,bow and arrow,and sswords
personality:Ivy is shy around new people but when its her friends she is loud and funny
Bio:she is the light princess but she dosnt know so she worls as a servent at the light kingdom she used to pretend to be male to be a knight but one day they found out she was a girl when she is mad she turns into a fire beast
pic:User Image Firbeast pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Username: The_Forgotten_Beloved
Characeter name: Hope
Element: Fire and Air
Weapons: Sharp Claws, and a Dagger.
Race: Vixen Spirit
Personality: Hope is kind, and doesn't mind what people look like as long as they don't betray her trust. She can be very violent when she wants to be, and is normally found near caves or hot springs where she relaxes. She refuses to be used, and isn't one to be played with when fighting. When she's in her spirit form, she likes to play with the children, not caring whether or not people bother her.
Pic:

User Image

(Human Form)

User Image

(Spirit Form)

lNCOHERENT

Noob

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm
((ok i'll start the rp)) ivy sweeps the floor sadly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Remy strolled the hallways, whistling.

'I like this place... It'll never beat home at Wolf Castle, but eh. I'm just an ambassador visiting this castle...'

He saw a girl cleaning the floors and, curious, said, "Hello there."User Image

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:40 pm
ivy looks up at remmy and smiles "hi and wellcome to the castle"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm
"Oh, are you a servant, young miss?"User Image

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm
"sadly yes" she reaches to shake his hand "my name is ivy what is yours"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm
Angel was Practicing her flying in the hallways when she saw ivy and remy. Landing nearby she said "hey, wassuP'?"  

Wyrda Stenr

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers