This is getting out of hand. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 am
Okayy...
So I've always been emotional, but recently I find myself getting excited over the stupidest crap, like drinking damn can of soda, and when I say excited I mean it. It's about the equivalent to the day before a big trip to Europe.
But I also get really depressed over nothing to the point of where I'm crying but feel stupid because I can't control it or even know why. But with the depression, my chest literally aches, it's painful and usually leaves me writhing on the floor in pain. I really don't know what to do about this or even what it is. I tried telling my family about this but it got ignored, after all Ashley's loony. They refuse to help, but on top of that I don't have insurance so I'm kinda stuck in this hole. I try not to make it habit of complaining about my stuff, but I just don't know what to do. redface
Do any of you know what it could be?
Does this ever happen to you?
Words of wisdom?
Halp?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 am
*sigh* happening to me too hun, words of wisdom: complain all you want on here and in notebooks or whatever but in the end you have to suck it up and keeps pushing on. i sound like a hypocrite or however you spell it since you saw my other post but thats what i do at the end of the day dispite my bitching and moaning i just get over it and go on to the next day. and im also easily excited haha like over getting a cuppycake or a picture its really bizzare, i went to this place called strikes and they give out monkey cell phone charms and i got one and i started like laughing and getting all giddy over it. idk why it wasnt even that cool. but i did. take or leave the advice, up to you really.

iiEatCandii

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 am
That actually makes me think of bipolar disorder, but you shouldn't take my word on it. You can't really diagnose yourself with it, but if it is bipolar then there's meds for it. But if you think that's what it is, you should go to a psychiatrist instead of an internet forum. I really hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 pm
According to the psychology course I
just did, you shouldn't be asking anyone other
than a professional.

You could get the wrong diagnoses, end
up thinking you have it, and pick up the symptoms
mentally, depending on what you have.

Maybe possibly a school counselor if
you're young enough, or possibly call one
who is a decent price, with a payment plan.
Most of them are nice and will work out something
affordable.

Snuff Pixel

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:57 pm
Are you angry at someone or something?

Is there a deep unresolved issue/conflict in your life?

Are you stressed/going through hard times?

*shrug*

I'd like to help, but I don't know if I can.

Maybe there's an unresolved issue in your life that you need to take care of, but you don't know it yet.

Good luck, wish you the best. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Henneth Annun

Yes
Henneth Annun

Yes
Henneth Annun
Yes

The point of me answering to them. To show that if a 20-something doesn't have his s**t together there is no shame in a teenager not having their s**t together. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Sounds a lot like bipolar disorder.
But, like a few have already said, you should be talking to a professional, and not people on the internet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Henneth Annun

*shrug*

I'd like to help, but I don't know if I can.

Maybe there's an unresolved issue in your life that you need to take care of, but you don't know it yet.

Good luck, wish you the best. smile

Yeah I actually do have a lot of crap going on. But that's soon to end in a few months.

Whisper Gently

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm
Rellik San
Henneth Annun

Yes
Henneth Annun

Yes
Henneth Annun
Yes

The point of me answering to them. To show that if a 20-something doesn't have his s**t together there is no shame in a teenager not having their s**t together. smile

Who said I wasn't really a 45 year old *****. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm
Snuff Pixel
According to the psychology course I
just did, you shouldn't be asking anyone other
than a professional.

You could get the wrong diagnoses, end
up thinking you have it, and pick up the symptoms
mentally, depending on what you have.

Maybe possibly a school counselor if
you're young enough, or possibly call one
who is a decent price, with a payment plan.
Most of them are nice and will work out something
affordable.

I quite literally have no money.
But I'm not trying to diagnosis myself, I just want to know what could be wrong.

Whisper Gently

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 am
sigh......

everyone (including me), has bad days from time to time....it's very normal and should be viewed as such.
If something, no matter how small and insignificant, makes you extremely happy...then persue it to the fullest extent that you are able.
In the words of the ancients...."as it harms none (including yourself), do what thou wilt."
In plain street english, surround yourself with the people and things that make you happiest in this life. Yeah, the bad stuff is still there too hiding in the margins, but it becomes more bearable the happier you make yourself.

(yeah...i had the never ending cycle of ups and downs once upon a time....I grew out of it once I realized that I could not control every aspect of my life. I just go with the flow of life now, and learn to hurdle the things that would bring me down)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Whisper Gently

I quite literally have no money.
But I'm not trying to diagnosis myself, I just want to know what could be wrong.

Ah, knowing doesn't always help.
I saw a counselor while I had money
long enough to find out what I had,
then lost insurance.

P: Now I just know whats wrong with
me and can't fix it, it just kind of complicates
things.

Snuff Pixel

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm
Keevan Draco
sigh......

everyone (including me), has bad days from time to time....it's very normal and should be viewed as such.
If something, no matter how small and insignificant, makes you extremely happy...then persue it to the fullest extent that you are able.
In the words of the ancients...."as it harms none (including yourself), do what thou wilt."
In plain street english, surround yourself with the people and things that make you happiest in this life. Yeah, the bad stuff is still there too hiding in the margins, but it becomes more bearable the happier you make yourself.

(yeah...i had the never ending cycle of ups and downs once upon a time....I grew out of it once I realized that I could not control every aspect of my life. I just go with the flow of life now, and learn to hurdle the things that would bring me down)

I think thing will get better in a few months.
I'm happy for the number 18.
But thank you that helped, and put a smile on my face. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm
It's hard to tell from just what you said, but if you're talking about extreme changes in emotion, like super energized highs and deep depressions, then it might be a bipolar disorder. Again, this is only if what you're talking about is extreme, small changes in emotion can be caused by stress, anticipation, or a bad diet. Look into what has changed in your life since this started happening, and maybe you can find the problem. If that doesn't help, I would suggest speaking to a therapist. If you are in school, there should be someone there you can speak to for free.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm
that happens to me sometimes. i have clinical depression, so, that might be it  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff