Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
abstinance Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 am
So do you believe you should wait for marriage to have sex?
if not when?
are you a virgin?
are you happy with that?

I guess discuss abstinence here and if its a good idea or not. Also discuss the lack thereof. I think you should wait until marriage or at least until you are fully committed to someone and willing to face the consequences together...Now I know what your going to say. "didn't have a baby before getting married? HYPOCRITE!" but this is more of a been there done that thing. I really do regret having so many partners and it upsets my husband knowing that what should be just his was given willy nilly to whomever wanted it. It takes away the specialness of our intimacy. I don't regret sleeping with him early though since I love froggy more than the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:54 am
I think that if I'm to spend my life with someone, I want to know that we have complete compatibility in all areas of life, including intimacy. My friend's mom said "make sure you open the package before you sign for it", lol.
Other than that, I am a virgin. XD Not really happy about it, but I'm waiting for someone special to come along.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 am
I have no problem ******** before marriage. My man and I have been together for 5 years now and we have no intentions on splitting up. We may not be married but, we are in our hearts and that's all that matters to me. We do plan on getting married once college is out of our way.

I don't care that I'm not a virgin. I lost it to the man I love and I'm still with him. I don't view being a virgin as something special. I mean we are all born as one and I don't see it as a big deal to lose it. If you decide to stay as one, more power to you. That doesn't make you special or better than the girl who isn't a virgin.

What I can't stand is, there are some virgins out there that act like they are better than everyone because they have different morals than others and they think a girl is a "whore" or "not pure" for having sex before marriage. Girls who have that logic I just want to kick them in the v****a and break their precious hymen.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:03 am
------------------------------
Don't you die on me...
You haven't made your peace!

I'm a virgin.
Frankly, I'm fine with it.
I want to wait until I'm married because I know that I'll lose it to someone I trust.
I'm kinda nervous about it, I don't know what'll happen or what to do.

Live life...
Breathe, breathe!

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 am
I don't believe in waiting till marriage.
I mean.. if you really love the person, and it's not just teenage OMG LOVE after 2 months, then go for it. Just make sure to use protection if you aren't ready for kid.

That said, still a virgin. I don't plan on having sex until it's with someone I trust and love with all my heart.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:10 pm
Do you test out a car before you buy it? I want to know everything is running smoothly before I buy. Sure it's all nice and pretty once you get in, but once you start to drive you find all the kinks wrong with it. If there is any.

If not when?
When ever you feel is right. If it doesn't feel right, then don't do it.

are you a virgin?
Nope.

are you happy with that?
Some days...

I don't have sex with someone I don't love. That's how I work. The new guy I'm seeing knows how many people I've slept with, as I know how many he has. Quite frankly I like being intimate, not just physically, with my partner.
Neither of us cares that one or the other isn't a virgin. I find it makes it less awkward between us. I feel more open to talk about sexual things with him then I would if he were a virgin.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angel_259236102

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm
No. Really, sex MATTERS in your relationship. How you mesh with each others, you likes and dislikes, are just as important as anythign else. So, if you are married, what happens when you find out that you dont go well together in bed? You dont get turned on to the same stuff, you want different things, etc.

if not when?
When you are in love with someone. And not the 'love' that most peopel think they have, but honest love, a stable relationship, and plans for the future.

are you a virgin?
Nope.
are you happy with that?
Yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:31 am
I believe what is less important than marriage is a commitment to each other. I never intended to wait for marriage. I intended to wait for a serious relationship where we would be together for a long time. And thats exactly what I did. Sex is important for a serious relationship because it is an expression of love. Waiting to have sex before marriage seems like it would put so much strain on the marriage and the engagement. I'm not a virgin and I'm very happy with my decision.

And if I end up marrying someone other than the man I'm with now, then my husband will have to accept that I loved someone else before I met him, and that love included sex.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 am
I believe in pre-marital sex because, you can be emotionally compatible with someone but, that doesn't mean you're physically compatible. It's important to explore these things for it can come back to bite you in the a** later.
Sex changes everything, it can completely alter the dynamic of a relationship, that's I think it's important to "try before you buy".

I'm not a virgin, but I lost it to someone I love and I'm still with him. It's not a big deal, I don't have regrets about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm
I am your Mord Sith
I have no problem ******** before marriage. My man and I have been together for 5 years now and we have no intentions on splitting up. We may not be married but, we are in our hearts and that's all that matters to me. We do plan on getting married once college is out of our way.

I don't care that I'm not a virgin. I lost it to the man I love and I'm still with him. I don't view being a virgin as something special. I mean we are all born as one and I don't see it as a big deal to lose it. If you decide to stay as one, more power to you. That doesn't make you special or better than the girl who isn't a virgin.

What I can't stand is, there are some virgins out there that act like they are better than everyone because they have different morals than others and they think a girl is a "whore" or "not pure" for having sex before marriage. Girls who have that logic I just want to kick them in the v****a and break their precious hymen.

IMO y'all are married. My hubby and I were married long before the wedding. Marriage isn't some fancy party or a piece of paper are those are just things to commemorate it. Marriage is in the heart. It is an eternal commitment of love. The Bible (I'm using it because Christians tend to be uptight about marriage) defines marriage as leaving your parents and to live with someone (of the opposite gender) so that 2 become one...obviously through the act of sex. So you aren't slut until you have more than 1 partner within a year...I say that because one person could be wholey committed and the other just chasing tail or whatever and it ends. So ya ya'll are more married than my husbands parents were I mean y'all have been together longer.  

whatagirlwants

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:04 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
I believe what is less important than marriage is a commitment to each other. I never intended to wait for marriage. I intended to wait for a serious relationship where we would be together for a long time. And thats exactly what I did. Sex is important for a serious relationship because it is an expression of love. Waiting to have sex before marriage seems like it would put so much strain on the marriage and the engagement. I'm not a virgin and I'm very happy with my decision.

And if I end up marrying someone other than the man I'm with now, then my husband will have to accept that I loved someone else before I met him, and that love included sex.

I think it's easier for a man to accept that his wife had a handful of partners she really loved before meeting him than to know she was a complete whore. It's rough on my husband knowing that I just gave myself away so freely. Sometimes I wish I had abstained but then again I wouldn't have froggy. I know I will encourage him to get married first and I think I will only get upset if starts having sex in high school because you cannot succeed without a HS diploma or GED and sex complicates things plus if he gets her pregnant. I will also make it very clear that he will not be a jack a** and deny his child. I think that is the only way I would disown him because I would be so ashamed to have him as a son. I wouldn't make him marry the girl...though I'd prefer it if they are compatible. However, I will make him support her in her choice with the kid..hold her hand at the abortion clinic, help pick the right adoptive family...pay child support/ watch it while she works that kind of stuff. So ya if he doesn't wait till marriage I won't blow up but he better be ready for commitment first.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
I mean.. if you really love the person, and it's not just teenage OMG LOVE after 2 months, then go for it. Just make sure to use protection if you aren't ready for kid.

That said, still a virgin. I don't plan on having sex until it's with someone I trust and love with all my heart.

IMO if you are not ready to handle being pregnant you are not ready for sex. If you think can handle the emotion of birth control not working and having to get an abortion, going through with the pregnancy and giving someone else the gift of motherhood, or becoming a mom you shouldn't be having sex because you never know what will happen. We uses scheduling and double bagged and I got pregnant. Though I was prepared I had already chosen before losing my virginity that if I got pregnant I would put it up for adoption and knew I could handle it....Who knew I could handle Mommihood too....then again I grew up real fast.  

whatagirlwants

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
Don't you die on me...
You haven't made your peace!

I'm a virgin.
Frankly, I'm fine with it.
I want to wait until I'm married because I know that I'll lose it to someone I trust.
I'm kinda nervous about it, I don't know what'll happen or what to do.

Live life...
Breathe, breathe!

it is nerveracking the first time just let instinct take over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 am
Being brought up that way I was supposed to. But really my parents just don't want me to make the same mistake they did. They were 18 when they met;19 when they got married;and nine months later say hello to me. Yeah my mom really waited to have me. I feel for them. So in some ways yes and in some ways no.
if not when?
When you've met that special someone who cares about you and doesn't care when you're ready
are you a virgin?
Yeah sadly
are you happy with that?
Like I said, in some ways yes and some ways no. Mainly yes because I'll do it when I'm ready.

(BTW I'm a Christian.)  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm
froggymama89
Candy Flavored Kittens

IMO if you are not ready to handle being pregnant you are not ready for sex. If you think can handle the emotion of birth control not working and having to get an abortion, going through with the pregnancy and giving someone else the gift of motherhood, or becoming a mom you shouldn't be having sex because you never know what will happen. We uses scheduling and double bagged and I got pregnant. Though I was prepared I had already chosen before losing my virginity that if I got pregnant I would put it up for adoption and knew I could handle it....Who knew I could handle Mommihood too....then again I grew up real fast.

I disagree. I mean yeah, things fail and all. But I think if you don't want to use all the protection that you can that you shouldn't be having sex. There are different ways to deal with getting pregnant other than just having the kid, so no, I don't think you need to be ready to deal with a kid.
Personally I don't think I'm ready to be a mother but I'd be willing to save up the money myself to get an abortion to take care of my mistake.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff