Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever happen to you?
  yeah, it sucks.
  nope, your all alone on this hun.
View Results

iiEatCandii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 pm
gah wth! i dress in black big woop! i write peotry about the s**t i go through! so what?! im always getting bashed on for the way i look! like by everyone. my family included. even my mom. im not going to stop dressing how i want but im sick of people telling me to quit being "emo". its annoying and makes me feel bad. like someone whos a little chubby being called a fat a**. im sure it would hurt them too. im actually a very happy person but yet "emo" is the label im givin. some girl told me that mabe if i stopped cutting so much id actually have time to do my homework. that my christmas tree was probably black with bats on it and "emo" this and "emo" that. its annoying and hurtful!! gah! idk what the point of this was i guess i just want to put it out there.... i feel horrible today. talk about a great christmas present! *mumbles* stupid..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 pm
You have an awfully generic name, but you find being called emo offensive....

I think I love you.

Aye, last time I was called emo, I chased the c**t out of my pub with a chair. So I understand you're rage, the answer is simple, smile sweetly and inform them an emo won't beat them to death with the soggy end of that persons arm.  

Rellik San
Crew

iiEatCandii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:02 pm
haha thank you i think i will do that. uhm what do you mean my name? my username? but idk i just kinda smile and say i guess.... im not one to yell at that it just makes me mad inside.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 pm
Getting upset about being called emo is so emo.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 pm
You've probably angered your ancestors.

Try attacking people more often and using physical violence against those who bother you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:02 pm
IY_and_MCR

MortSanglant

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm
Henneth Annun

Try attacking people more often and using physical violence against those who bother you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 am
Henneth Annun

thats not going to do anything but get me suspended and im not one who like trouble.

iiEatCandii

SADERR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 am
MortSanglant
IY_and_MCR

+1  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 am
XxXlil rock_goddessXxX
gah wth! i dress in black big woop! i write peotry about the s**t i go through! so what?! im always getting bashed on for the way i look! like by everyone. my family included. even my mom. im not going to stop dressing how i want but im sick of people telling me to quit being "emo". its annoying and makes me feel bad. like someone whos a little chubby being called a fat a**. im sure it would hurt them too. im actually a very happy person but yet "emo" is the label im givin. some girl told me that mabe if i stopped cutting so much id actually have time to do my homework. that my christmas tree was probably black with bats on it and "emo" this and "emo" that. its annoying and hurtful!! gah! idk what the point of this was i guess i just want to put it out there.... i feel horrible today. talk about a great christmas present! *mumbles* stupid..

The bridge is thataway --->

Whisper Gently

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 am
XxXlil rock_goddessXxX

thats not going to do anything but get me suspended and im not one who like trouble.

It could get you some tacho's, we all like tachos.
Besides, the wise don't get mad, they get even and a chair to the face usually evens anything.

XxXlil rock_goddessXxX
haha thank you i think i will do that. uhm what do you mean my name? my username? but idk i just kinda smile and say i guess.... im not one to yell at that it just makes me mad inside.

Yeah you're user name was to which I refer.

IY_and_MCR

So is punching someone for calling me a hippy so hippy like?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:19 pm
Rellik San
XxXlil rock_goddessXxX

It could get you some tacho's, we all like tachos.
Besides, the wise don't get mad, they get even and a chair to the face usually evens anything.

XxXlil rock_goddessXxX

Yeah you're user name was to which I refer.

IY_and_MCR

So is punching someone for calling me a hippy so hippy like?

well i like rock music and idk bout hitting her with a chair... thats a bit violent...

iiEatCandii

iiEatCandii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Whisper Gently
XxXlil rock_goddessXxX

The bridge is thataway --->

wth is that sopposed to mean?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 pm
wow ok i hella get it now. pretty much everyone thinks im "emo" thank you so much people for proving my point even further.

iiEatCandii

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm
XxXlil rock_goddessXxX
Henneth Annun

You're wrong. Violence solves absolutely everything.

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff