Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 pm
I think there's a topic about having your first period already, but this is different.

This is for girls who had their first period before they had -teen at the end of their age. (AKA twelve and younger)

Discuss

Your first period (when it was, what it caused, etc.)
Whores who complain about having their first period when they were 13+
ETC.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 pm
Ugh...I was 12 and it happened at school.

My mom thought I was lying when I told her, so I couldn't go home and get a little support.

So I told my dad and he was surprisingly helpful...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm
I had my first period when I was eleven. I skipped school for the rest of the week because I had gym.

It sucked, because it started during recess. I stuffed toilet paper in my underwear. At first, (EW ALERT) it was brown, then it gradually became red. I asked my gym teacher if I could go to the nurse, and he said yes.

My mom spoke to my "aunt" (well, she's like one) about it (I think she's a nurse practicioner [sp]), and she said it was because I was a bigger girl (in weight and height) and stuff. (I already had huge knockers and stuff, too.)

I hate hearing people complain about getting their first period when they're just the right age, or older. God damnit, grow up! D8< I was in ******** FIFTH GRADE.

@Hester: Damn! That's horrible. D8< I'm glad your dad helped you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm
I got mine at 12 im 13 now and i had to tell my dad because my mom was at work  

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm
s**t, am I the only person who had their first period at 11? ; - ;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
I had my first period when I was ten years old. It was really awkward because my mom had to sit in the bathroom and explain to me how to use pads and tampons. Though, I was more annoyed by the fact that she was consuming so much of my time. I was missing the Cartoon Network Awards Show because of it! >.<;  

Rei Uchikino

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 pm
my friend had hers at 10 i was suprised but not jelous  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 pm
I had my first period at the age 11. It was fith grade and I didn't know it was that until I got home from school and my mom found out about it from me. I've had it for two years now and I'm in the normal cycle and it sucks cause none of my friends have had it yet.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 pm
Rei Uchikino
I had my first period when I was ten years old. It was really awkward because my mom had to sit in the bathroom and explain to me how to use pads and tampons. Though, I was more annoyed by the fact that she was consuming so much of my time. I was missing the Cartoon Network Awards Show because of it! >.<;

Ten? I'm sorry, Rei... :/

My mom did the same thing to me, but I insisted on using pads, and not tampons.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 pm
I was in the Holidazzle parade the same night I had my first period... I didn't tell my mom about it until after... I stood on the float, which was good...

I remember crying in the bathroom at the building where we got our costumes, 'cos I was hoping it would stop. I was scared out of my mind.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm
When I first got mine we were swimming in PE, I lied to my teacher and told him I had a twisted ankle--wore a brace, limped...the whole shabang...just so I wouldn't have to tell him the embarrassing truth.

I even forged a note from my mom...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 pm
i had my first one at 12 it happened when i was BIKING my way to my house (i don't think that poor bike has recovred yet) my dad was mortified and my mom was excited that she could talk to me about being a woman...........  

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 pm
Oh, gawd, Kitty. xD

And Hester--that ******** sucks! D8 At least you were able to go to the nurse. ;3

(I really hope I didn't get blood on the elf costume... ; - ;
I knew I was doomed when the guy said "Jingle elves don't just walk and wave. They DANCE and wave." Luckily, the float saved my bacon. 8D)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino

Ten? I'm sorry, Rei... :/

My mom did the same thing to me, but I insisted on using pads, and not tampons.

It's coo'. I think the best part of getting your period early is learning to deal with it early. So at thirteen, when all of my friends were complaining about their cramps, I was able to suck it up.

I think my mom prefered that I wore pads. She thought I was too young to be wearing tampons, I think.  

Rei Uchikino

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm
I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,
I want your leather studded Kiss in the sand
I had my first at 11, it's been regular the past five years.
I thought I was dyng when I sat down on the toilet.
My mom was scared, she didn't think I'd get it untl 14(how old she was when she got her first).
I literally sat down and screamed because it hurt so bad.
My mom unlocked the bathroom door, took one look and shook her head.
Then she explained about pads and printed me out some info from some website.
It helped, but I was upset because I didn't go swimming that summer(I got it on the second last day of school when I got home). She didn't tell me anything about tampons until the next summer, because she didn't think I should use them yet.

I want your LOVE
Love Love Love
I want your Love

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out