Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering----December Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm
Kindlestar sniffed the air and perked her ears in surprised. She shook her head however at once.

Of course no one is here, they are probably still going all out against PebbleClan...

She sighed at the thought, not being a big fan of fighting herself. She turned the thought down however and looked back at her Clan.

"Let's move," she yowled at them, then raced down to the clearing where the Gathering was always held.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Firesong walked along with the clan, noting that they were the first to arrive. She hoped the other clans would remember the gathering.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Creamtail held back an excited purr as she padded behind her leader into the clearing. She hadn't been to a Gathering in a while, and she was pretty excited, especially since Duskwind would be there. But when she saw the empty clearing, a fearful thought crossed her mind.
"Kindlestar, is anyone else going to come?" she asked with a hint of fear in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm
"They have to come right? It's not like they can just skip a gathering..." Duskwind mewed half trying to convince herself. "It would be pretty awkward if no one did show up though."  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm
Kindlestar turned her gaze at her old mentor and Creamtail, her gaze just as worried. She licked one paw, hiding her own discomfort.

"I am pretty sure they will. War can't be that bad... right?" she mewed, turning at Firesong.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm
Firesong looked to silverpelt. She shivered as she remembered her dream. "I've never heard of a clan missing a gathering, but it's happened a lot lately. I don't know how bad the war is, but I think at least Cinderstar would show up. Just for bragging rights, being able to taunt the other leaders about how they couldn't be bothered to show up." She purred at the others. "But we may be getting a little ahead of ourselves. The moon is still high, so there's still plenty of time for the others to show."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am
"I don't like war," Creamtail mewed, her head shaking. "It's scary and when we fight, it's like we're possessed by something evil..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Kindlestar gave Creamtail a sympathetic look.

"No one likes war, Creamtail. Well, with the possible exeption of Dawnlight..." she added with a chuckle. "However, it is something necessary at times. We cannot allow ourselves to be viewed weakly by the other Clans," she added in a more serious tone. Her voice changed to a peppier one as she continued. "This is not the time to discuss such things though. We are here under truce, and for the night, we are one Clan united by StarClan."

Kindlestar looked up at Silverpelt and shuddered, hoping that Firesong was right.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm
Patchstar LEAPED! out of the shadows and tackled Kindlestar. "Oyo Poyo!" she purred. "MoonClan is here...didja miss us?"

"Get off," the FireClan leader huffed.

"Where are the others?" Patchstar asked, scrambling off of Kindlestar.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Kindlestar licked one of her paws and passed it over her ear before replying.

"Your guess is as good as mine," she mewed, flicking her tail and covering her paws with it as she sat down. "And here I was thinking you would be a little more serious with all that is happening," she added, her whiskers twitching in amusement before she swiped at the MoonClan leader playfully, her claws sheathed.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm
"PebbleClan's here," Cursedstar meowed in abnormally serious tone. "But I'm not sure if WoodClan will be here..." She dipped her head to the other leaders. "How are things with your Clans?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Kindlestar's ear flicked curiously as she saw Cursedstar entering the clearing with her Clan.

"Why do you think Cinderstar won't show up?" Kindlestar asked, tilting her head to the side.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Cinderstar pushed through the bushes with her ears pinned back. "What's this i hear about Woodclan not showing up?" She growled irritatedly at Cursedstar. "Hello Kindlestar, Patchstar." Cinderstar purred nodding her head in their direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 pm
Swallowtail followed her leader into the clearing. The clash of scents was no longer a nuisance; she had gotten used to it lately. In fact, the deputy was surprised by this.
She licked her paw and ran it over her ear after sitting at the edge of the area.
Swallowtail's tail swished in the long grass, making brushing noises as she occupied herself with watching the leaders converse.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Kindlestar returned the purr as she nodded her head in the direction of the WoodClan leader.

"Glad to see you could make it before the moon sets," she joked, her mew mischievous.

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff