Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Crimson Night (girl_gone_dead and I Nurse Naughty I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My crimson night ♥
  vampirexXxhuman
  vampirexXxwerewolf
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 pm
I'm looking for someone who is interested in a vampireXhuman roleplay. Please don't mistake me for one of those Twilight fans...I believe in the old fashioned vampires. You know, the walk in sunlight and burst to ashes. Eyes glimmer red when bloodlusted. That type of vampire.

I'm willing to do any type of pairing: yuri, yaoi, or hentai ^_^

I'm also giving the option of vampireXwerewolf for a pairing...just cuz I lurvs me some werewolves, lol. So with that, please PM me the title of this post, the pairing and it's type, and which one you'd like to be. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm
. The Pairing .

Name: Caleb Freed
Nickname: Cale
forever 21
vampire
User Image

Name: Jamilla Santi
Nickname: J.S
human
User Image

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 pm
For Caleb, it was a night like any other night, but to the human eye, it was more than that. Stepping out onto the concrete with a soft thud, he bent his tall and awkward body out of the limo's backseat. "Don't wait up." He muttered before letting the door swing shut. He stood there, listening as the car drove off, back to the prison that was called a mansion. He dreaded daytime, when all he did was hide from the sun's deathly beams. Living for so long, he no longer found sleeping during the day useful. Night was when he was able to get out of the musty mansion that was his prison during the daylight hours. Those olive and gold eyes ventured around, searching for a place that that would relief him of his boredom. He watched as the humans walked the streets, for some reason heading in the same direction. Giving a slight shrug, he decided to join the living and follow the dancing figures to the destination of a nightclub.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 am
"Can't you just shut up for once?!" Jamilla yelled at her boyfriend. Toby looked at her "Me?! Shut up!? You were the one going out with that ********! Why should I shut up!?" he yelled back. Jamilla rolled her eyes "For a thousand times! It wasn't a date! We are old friends and we went out to catch up and have a nice time!" "Oh don't give me that, you know that's not true." Jamilla walked close to him and looked him into the eye "It's as true as the time you lay with that whore while I was on a vacation, but I accepted it and kept being with you." Toby looked at her furiously now, and slapped her across the cheek, hard. Jamilla took a hand up to her cheek, looking at him. Then she turned around and took on some shoes. "Honey, sorry, come here." Toby said as he went over to her. "Don't you dare touch me!" she yelled to him, and then she walked out of the door. Toby punched his hand into the wall when she was gone. She was wearing a red short kimono that just went below her butt, and had bare legs, and then had her shoes on. Her brown hair was sat up in a pony tail. She walked down onto the street and then headed into the direction of the most popular nightclub of the town "The Dragon." Her cheek was still flaming red from the slap, but she ignored it for now, and when she came to the nightclub, she entered without problems. The music was playing like always. She went up to the bar and sat down on a chair, ordering a whiskey. She grabbed it, and walked down to a lounge are, where there were couches with tables in small groups. She sat down in an empty couch with her whiskey, and then the thoughts started running through her head, about her and Toby, which gave her a smile on her lips, though it was a sad smile.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 am
Those enstranged eyes continued to search the area, possibly looking for a good meal tonight. Or possibly looking for something that would cast the boredom away. Which ever it could be, he continued to look for it. Sitting in his VIP area, he watched as the figures danced around, intoxicate with music and alcohol. He leaned forward on his seat, pretending to sip at his wine. Those that knew him, only knew him as the quiet rich boy who rarely comes out of his house. Then, when he did manage to come out of his house, many people performed various tasks to grab his attention. Tonight, ladies dance for him in the club. Though, he wasn't interested in them, he never was. Instead, his eyes had found a lonely girl sitting in the lounge across from his VIP lounge. He noticed the redness upon her cheek, he could smell the scent of a man on her, and knew that something had gone wrong before she came here. Taking in a deep breath, not like he needed to breath, he set his wine glass down. With a small gesture of his hand, he dismissed the dancing girls, hearing them complain as they walked away. His eyes still glued on the girl, he stood and made his way over to the couch that she was sitting on. Sitting next to her with a soft thud, a small and friendly smile was placed on his face. "What's a pretty young girl doing over here by herself?" He asked softly, his gaze almost hypnotizing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:08 am
Jamilla's thoughts was running through her head as she looked out at the people dancing on the other side of the glass walls. She was wondering if they were here to have fun, or if they were here to get laid, as so many other people were. She had seen some girls go over to a guy and started dancing. She knew him too, of course, as the rich boy, but she didn't care, she had other things to worry about for the moment. Her eyes went down to her whiskey again. She took it up to her mouth, closed her eyes, and downed it all in one turn and put the glass down again. Then she felt someone sit down in the couch next to her, and a man's voice starting to speak to her. She opened her eyes and looked over at the rich boy that sat next to her. She fixed her kimono and made two strands of hair fall down from her both ears, and gave him a little cleveage, to see what kind of guy he was, even though she suspected him for being just like any other guy, and he would probably advert his eyes down to her cleveage now. Now she felt fine to start the conversation. "A young girl is sitting by herself, because she is thinking about stuff and what she is going to do with the stuff." she replied and looked into his eyes, seeing the green and gold color. "And what is the rich boy doing over at a lonely girl's table and couch when he clearly can get everything he wants from the others?" she asked, still looking into his eyes for a few moments, and then turned her head away to the whiskey glass, picking it up and taking the last few drops and put it down again, before leanign back into the couch, not looking at him now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 am
"Well, the rich boy may happen to have everything handed to him, but it doesn't mean that he is willing to take it all." Caleb replied softly. He wasn't sure what she was trying to imply when she started to show the cleavage, or when she fixed her hair. He wasn't interested in any of that, for the most part. He watched as she took the last drops of her whiskey and leaned back. "So what is the young girl going to do with the stuff on her mind. Surely, there is enough whiskey and men here to help with the ongoing thoughts." He muttered softly, his eyes not daring to venture downward to the cleavage that she purposely displayed. It was either his vampire sences, or just common knowledge that told him that she was testing him. Of course, he was going to stay as the gentleman he is and ignore the luring of the trap. That small friendly smile was still plastered on his face. His mind started to wonder, imagining how he must have looked with a smile on his face. He was trying hard not to give his usual wide grin that would have exposed his fangs. With living for hundreds of years, there was no better way to hide his fangs than with a small smile, or to barely open his mouth. And the bloodlust, it became easier for him to control over the past few decades. Though, going without drink for a few weeks, he finally decided what he was after tonight. It wasn't something to pass the time with, or to cast away the boredom, it was something to feed on. With his mind set, he was going to continue to be the gentleman and lure her into the trap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:08 am
She turned her head to look at him again and sighed. "The young girl is going to drink her brain out tonight, go home to the fiancée that slapped her and continue the life like she always does." she sighed and ordered a new whiskey from a waiter that came walking by, and continued talking "And don't come and play the prince on a white horse, I'm sick of guys doing that, that was how he got me to fall for him." she shrugged her shoulders. The waiter came back with the whiskey and Jamilla nodded at her. The waiter went away, checking out the rich boy. Jamilla grabbed the whiskey and downed it again, letting the alcohol run through her body and affect her. She was on her way to get really drunk, and she loved every minute of it, so much better to get home drunk to that a*****e than get home to him sober. She put the glass down again and looked at the rich kid again. "What exactly is it you want from me? And don't give me crap like 'Oh I just wanted to hear why the young girl was lonely and cheer her up then.' it's not gonna work. Plus that smile of yours gives it all away." she put her hand against his cheek and sighed, letting it drop again when she felt like she wished she could do that to Toby without it ending up in them having fun in the bed. She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head "So spit out, what is it? A free drink? One night stand? Even though you've passed the test I might as well ask you about the one night stand, or is it something else than I just happens to have that no other girl got?" she could feel that she was making herself slightly angry at him, even though it was her that made herself feel that way.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 am
Caleb listened intensely. Hearing her blood pump faster, he could tell that she wasn't going to be easily pursuaded. With the anger that she was throwing out at him, he could do nothing but let it flow past him. "I'm sorry for seeming like I'm posing as a prince trying to save you. It wasn't my intension, besides, it's not in my nature to take advantage of a girl." He replied softly, ignoring the waitress and her eyes that were checking him out. Those olive and gold eyes continued to peer at her in a warm gaze, unlike his skin. He was tempted to pull away when she had placed her palm on his cheek. It was strange, he had never had anyone touch him before. It could have been because he naturally avoided humans, or becuase she had just caught him off guard. "Well, to be honest, I did want to see if there was a way to help cheer you up, but seeing as my presence is only angering you more, I shall leave. Plus there was no 'one night stand' intended. I try not to make someone regret something, even when they are with someone else." He added, noting that there was no way he could tell her that he was searching for a nightly meal. Though, the more he thought about it, the more he was interested in her other than for a meal. With his final words and thoughts, he slowly stood and slightly bowed to her. "For the rest of the night, the drinks are on me, just to pay for the inconvienance I caused when bothering you." He uttered softly before turning away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 am
She listened to him talk, let every word go into her head and stay noted in her head. When he got up though, she looked up at him, standing up fast and grabbed his hand, pulling him down next to her in the couch again and sighed. "Sorry, I don't know what got onto me there...I'm just having a hard time at the moment, and I needed to get out with some anger, besides, I can pay for myself, I don't want you to pay for anything." she sighed, realizing that she was still holding onto his hand. She slowly let it go, and crossed her arms gently, looking out at the people on the dance floor, thinking again. She looked back over at him after a few minutes and sighed again "For a guy with a lot of money, you sure don't seem to be an idiot like the rest of the rich kids, and I know, 'cause I've met a few, and they weren't nice." she shrugged and ordered two whiskeys again. She got both at the same time, and downed the first in one turn, and then the second in one turn and closed her eyes again. That was it, it hit her spot the right way, she was completely drunk now. "You know.." she said, starting to laugh softly "My fiancée, he's an a**, he hits me everytime we argues about what either of us have done wrong. Then when it comes to the bed time, he can't control himself either, there he hits me too, and don't think it's just because he is turned on, oh no, he likes hitting me." she laughed loudly again "And here comes the best part, I'm working for the FBI, and I can't do s**t to him, because I've already talked with my co-workers, and as long as they don't see my bruises or blue marks, they can't investigate it, and there is no way I'm going to flash my chest and a** to them." she laughed again, not that it was a happy laugh, more like a sad drunken one, and her smile, was sad too. The red mark on her cheek was slowly disappearing too now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 am
Caleb stopped as she had grabbed his hand. He allowed her to pull him back down to sit next to her. Watching as she become more drunk, he listened to every word she said about her fiancee. He slowly shook his head, thinking that it wasn't right for any man to harm a girl. Then again, he couldn't really speak for himself. Being a vampire, he fed on helpless girls. Drainning them of their life. It was more harm that an abusive fiancee could be. letting out a sigh, he gazed at the girl next to him. There was something that struck him odd, she seemed different than any other woman that he had met. With those olive and gold eyes on her, he continued to listen about how there was no escape from him. "A guy like me with so much money, most of it goes to charity." He admitted, still trying to find the right words to help her with her problem. "Can't you break up with him? End it and just leave? True that you couldn't do anything if markings are not seen, but find someone else who is willing to protect you from him." He added softly, not sure what else to say. These sort of situations weren't common to him, or at least he wasn't involved in them. There were times where he was to be engaged to a female of his kind, but never did he follow through with it. He just couldn't see himself living eternity with someone that he didn't know, or for that matter love. Thinking of the girl infront of him, and how he was drawn to her, it struck him. With any other girl he saw only as a meal, but with her, he really was attrected to her. Could it be his human feelings resurfacing after hundreds of years? Or the longing to find a companion? Possibly it was the aura she had that made her different from all the other women of time that he had come across.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 am
She looked at him and shrugged "I wish I could break up with him, but unfortunately, he is the only one who I've ever been truly in love with." she sighed and ran a hand through her hair softly again. "I'm trying everything I can to make it work, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to work properly, and it's getting annoying to be with him, because of the argues we got, and the beatings." she sighed and shook her head again, closing her kimono up so that he couldn't see as much cleveage again and put down the right amount of money for the waitress. She got up and sighed, looking at him "I should be going home, I've already taken too much of your time from you, you shouldn't be listening to girls ramble on like that, it's no good for any man, and most men aren't even interested in listening." she gave him a soft sad smile and bowed to him "Thanks for the company though, it was nice to meet you, and see that you weren't like any other guy." she turned around and started walking, but suddenly, she saw Toby in there, coming over to her. They were about 15 meters away from the rich kid. Jamilla looked at him "What the hell are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same, why are you talking with that rich kid over there? I bet he is trying to pay for you to do stuff right? And I bet you accepted." Jamilla looked at him "Shut the ******** up! He didn't try to pay me! And even if he did, I would have said no! I was on my way home just now!" Toby rolled his eyes "Right you were." Jamilla clenched her fists a little "Don't you understand I am being honest and loyal with you!?" Toby looked at her with a laugh "Don't give me that s**t! I've already caught you going out with your 'old friend'" Jamilla kept her anger back a little "I told you it wasn't a date! It was a meeting of old friends! Why is it you don't believe me!?" "Why should I? You keep lying to me." "Lying?! I never lied to you!" that was enough for Toby, he slapped her again so she fell onto the floor. People had stopped dancing and was looking at them. The music had stopped too. Toby looked around them and put on a smile and bend down, taking a hand on each of her shoulders "Come honey, let's go home." she pushed him off her "Get your hands off me!!" she screamed at him, tears rolling down her cheeks, the cheek that was red before, was now even more red.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:30 am
Caleb listen to her claim her unconditional love for some man that seemed to get aroused with beating on women. He shook his head, but watched as she started to leave before he could give her an answer. He sat there and watch as she started to leave, but then was stopped by her fiancee. At first, he sat there, listening to them talk. Those olive and gold eyes watched carefully as everything happened. Then, when the man had struck her, he quickly stood. He recognized the scent of the male, it was the same male that had hit her previous, and he knew by now that he must be the fiancee. With what seemed like one small step to the human eye, he imediately appeared beside the girl. He cleared his throat before proceeding with his muttered warning. "No man should ever harm a woman." He wasn't going to just allow this abuse to happen, not if he was able to prevent it from going any further. "Now, you may leave willingly and leave her alone for the rest of your life. Or, you could be dragged out by security, possibly even by the cops." He added, that warm gaze from before was now a cold glare of hatred. If he wasn't afraid of exposing the true monster he was, he would have ripped off the man's head the second that he was a foot away. Yet, he knew better, and planned to finish him off later. If he wasn't going to have the young lady as a meal, then he was going to suck the life force out of the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 am
Toby looked at him "Oh so the rich kid is talking now? Just wait till I get my-" two security men finally got through the crowd of people and grabbed Toby "You are coming with us." Toby looked at them "It's a misunderstanding, I guarantee it." the men looked at him and shook their head, leading him out of the nightclub and threw him out onto the street "Don't come back." Jamilla got up from the dance floor, with some of the dancers help, that was hired in the club. She nodded to them, thanking them. Then people went back to their own business again, dancing, and drinking, though most people still had to get over what had just happened. Jamilla swayed a little back and forth and she took a hand to her head. "I think it's best I find a hotel room tonight." she looked over at the rich kid and smiles a little, pulling in his shirt so he was standing up against her, their lips close to each other "Since I'm now single, do you wanna join me, rich kid?" she asked with a small drunken whisper against his lips, her warm breath running over his lips. "I'll give you anything you need." she smiled, softly, still swaying a little back and forth after she let him go again and walked towards the exit of the nightclub. When she got to the exit, she thanked the doormen with a kiss on each of their cheeks and smiled at them, looking back to the rich kid and made a small throw with her head to show him, that she wanted him to follow. She didn't leave the nightclub yet though, she was standing in front of the exit, waiting for the rich kid, in case that Toby was waiting outside now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 pm
Caleb let out a sigh as Toby was about to try something, but was thankful as security finally took care of him. He watched as they threw him out of the club and banned him from ever returning. He was a little taken aback when the girl started to get a little too close to him. It was strange, he had never really had a girl this close to him, not one that was still breathing or wasn't trying to struggle for life. He listened to her drunken words and could feel her warm breath on his lips. Watching her make her way to the exit, he couldn't still help but feel a little human. Something about her was different from all the others, and he just couldn't quite put his finger on it. Seeing the notion that she gave him, the one to follow, he started making his way across the dance floor and over to to. Once standing he was standing next to her again, he gave her a small smile. "I don't need anything from you, but as for a hotel, I can pay for a nice suite for you to stay in. Or perhaps you'd like a guest bedroom at my place?" He offered, having the urge to protect her rather than feed on her. Before he could allow his mind to wonder off about his chivalry ways and protecting her in any way he could, he remembered that they didn't even know their eachother's names. "Before I forget, does the young lady have a name?" He asked, wanting badly to know the name of the beauty that stood beside him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff