Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My Zhydrate addiction (girl_gone_dead and shauna_marie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zydrate...
  Comes in a little glass vile.
  I'm Infected
  Repo Man
  Free to chase the morning
  Is addicted to the knife
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Ok, so I'm pretty sure not many have seen, or for that matter heard, of Repo! The Genetic Opera. For those that have, I give you two thumbs up and some zhydrate. Anyways, as of my knowledge, I don't think there is a One-on-One for this movie, and I'm hoping to make one ^_^

Now, I'm looking for someone who has seen the movie...obviously. I'm not really picky about pairings, and I can do either guys or girls. So the pairings are as followed:

ShiloXGraverobber

GraverobberXAmber

GraverobberXRandom Zydrate Addict

AmberXBlind Mag

GraverobberXBlind Mag

AmberXShilo

Blind MagXNathan

GraverobberXNathan

NathanXAmber

So, just PM me, under Zhydrate, which pairing you'd like to do and which one you'd like to be from the pairing. Then after I respond to that PM, we could resume the roleplaying in this post ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 am
-zhydrate bump-

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Out of nowhere, a brand new surGEN, fresh from college, dropped dead. Her heart stopped, or so it had seemed. Without a second thought, she was put out with the trash. In other words, with the rest of the human waste from reposessions. As time passed, her undetectible heartbeat grew faster and stronger, but she remained unconscious. The wig that she had worn was coming off. Secretly, she had desguised herself so she could learn what she needed. She planned the whole thing, created a whole other identity. Her scheme was just in its beginning stages as she was being carted off to be dumped with a load of dead bodies.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am
As usual, the graverobber was going along his usual route. Collecting zhydrate from the dead bodies that were casted off into the wasteland. He kept his senses alert as he rumaged through the bodies, hoping that tonight he would get a good deal. He hid among the bodies as he heard footsteps, and machines rumble. Getting caught hadn't really come to mind, considering he was never caught. And he would be damned if he was caught on a night like this. So he lay motionless in the pile of the deseaced, appearing dead and liveless.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:56 pm
The garbage truck stopped, reaching it's destination, and dumped the bodies off into the wasteland, not caring where they landed. As the girl fell from the truck, her blond wig came off completely, along with the hairnet keeping her brunette tresses hidden. It was now apparent that she was alive, for she was breathing as if she was sleeping. She had used a mixture of meds and zydrate to cause her fake death. In a short while she'd be awake, and able to go to her hideout. Until then, she was stuck among the masses of dead bodies, and hopefully no graverobbers would come by and try to take zydrate from her, for it would probably kill her. Then, all she worked for would be lost..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm
After the area was clear, he got up from the pile of the dead and continued on his way to collecting zydrate. He wore a smile on his face, so far collecting twenty or so viles. He was going to make good business tonight. He began to whistle to himself as he worked on getting zydrate. The whistling stopped as he came to a body that obviously seem to still be alive. "What have we here?" He asked curiously as he put his zydrate gun away. It wouldn't be right to leave a living body here to rot with the dead, plus he was curious as to why there was an unconcious woman laying in the new batch of dead bodies. Being somewhat of a gentleman, he picked up the unconcious girl and carried her off to his hide out.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm
She slept on as she was carried off to an unknown place. The medicine continued to wear off, and she would wake up soon. Little did she know what was going on, and there would probably be plenty of questions to answer when she did wake. However, she remained as peaceful as could be as the stranger carried her away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 am
He whistled the whole way home, every now and then stopping to make sure that the pretty girl was still alive. Once reaching his hide out, he gently placed her on a make-shift bed. It didn't look at all appealing, but it was really comfortable. After having set her down, he went about and started to make some tea from an old kettle that he kept in good condition. All the while, still whistling to himself.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 am
She came round and began to hear whistling. 'Whistling?' She thought to herself. She had no idea why she would hear whistling. She opened her eyes and lifted her head and hit it on something. "Ow.." She said reflexively, even though the zydrate was still working in her system. She rubbed her eyes, trying to clear them of sleep. That was when she finally looked around. "Where am I?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:46 pm
He quickly turned around and smiled at the awoken beauty. "Well, well, your finally awake. Want some tea?" He asked, avoiding the question of 'where' she was. He didn't want her knowing exactly where they were, becuase there could be the chance that she might expose his hideout and he didn't want that happening. Slowly, he pours the hot cup of tea and held it out to her.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm
She nodded. "Yes please. And if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" She asked curiously, rubbing her head where she had hit it. When he returned with the cup of tea, she took it gingerly, and sipped on it. "Oh, I'm Skye, by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:46 pm
"I'm just the shadows of the night, but if you must you may call me Darren." He replied, a somewhat gentle smile on his face. He watched her sip the tea, hoping that he didn't make it too strong.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 pm
"Thanks for the tea, but I can't stay long." Skye said, pulling her hair up out of her eyes.

(Darren, thats odd...Terrance plays him in the movie...lol)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 pm
((I could have sworn that the actor's name was Darren...lol))

"Hm, and why is that? Got a hot date with the dead?" He asked, softly chuckling at his own humor. To him, it was humorous becuase of where he found her, but he would need to let her go anyways if he was going to sell some zydrate tonight.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 am
Skye laughed a little. "Well, wouldn't you like to know?." She said, trailing off. "Why, do you?" She asked, after all, he would have had to find her among the corpses to bring her to his place, which meant he was among the dead as well, leaning towards a possibility that he was a graverobber.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff