Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Resources, Guides, and Tutorials
Graffiti Games [Begginers,Advanced] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_iBangKathy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am

Heres a link to train some toy graffiti artists in this guild. Remember, Just because your new to Graffiti doesn't mean you quit because you get called a toy.

Well here are the links:

( Graffiti.playdo.com ) is a website where you basically could get an spray can and write on subway walls in a room with other players. Bad thing is other people tend to get annoying..

( Vandalsquad.com ) is a website were you could make an account and tag with a can or a marker on trains. You can play online or Offline but Police officers are enabled in Online mode.

( bombtheworld.net ) a website like Vandalsquad but more realistic with the use of cans. Based on a game "Getting Up" By Marc Ecko.

And here are the games where you have to buy in stores or download.

( Getting Up ) is a game were your a player named Trane. You have stencils and everything. You basically have to do missions and Get up. You can tag on ostly anything you want. Attack other Gang members by turning spray cans into torches. Very Good game .

And if you know more post them up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm
( Stylewars.hu ) it gives you a canvas to paint on, and every week is a battle on a single word. The more points you have the more paints you unlock. Kinda cool. But you actually have to know what your doing with styles etc.

at the end of the day real practice is best. sketching etc.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 am
nice websites!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:34 am
izak1399
( Stylewars.hu ) it gives you a canvas to paint on, and every week is a battle on a single word. The more points you have the more paints you unlock. Kinda cool. But you actually have to know what your doing with styles etc.

WHOA!!!
the website youve given was far to cool!
I mean those mural,their amazing its just its going to pop out of the walls!
thanks Izak  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm
Sure thing bro.

Also if you guys want to check out other Graff, or want to submit your own to the great interwebs I recommend www.robotswillkill.com  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 am
izak1399
Sure thing bro.

Also if you guys want to check out other Graff, or want to submit your own to the great interwebs I recommend www.robotswillkill.com

you really go travel around the world of web dude!
you know many graffiti websites.
and their good.  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm
Yea, I know quite a few. A lot of them aren't games though. I might make a seperate thread about it. and a new subforum! woo for expansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 am
izak1399
Yea, I know quite a few. A lot of them aren't games though. I might make a seperate thread about it. and a new subforum! woo for expansion.

yeah go for it!
^_^  

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Demon_696

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am
hey thos r realy kool games xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 am
amazing sites.  

Damon Zane

2,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 am
izak1399

So I'm doing my piece, finishing the outline and I run out of paint... WTF!? Why the hell did they put a paint limit on virtual cans!?!?!?!? That was the only thing I didn't like about it... Overall it's a pretty cool site... I ended up busting a quickie, with some old school flava... lol.. search for SOEP ONE  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 am
Nice sites o:
But youre right atthe firt one,ppl are kinda annoying stare  

cheap lipstick

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 am
SOEP ONE
izak1399

So I'm doing my piece, finishing the outline and I run out of paint... WTF!? Why the hell did they put a paint limit on virtual cans!?!?!?!? That was the only thing I didn't like about it... Overall it's a pretty cool site... I ended up busting a quickie, with some old school flava... lol.. search for SOEP ONE

Lol, its to make it "more realistic" XD  
Resources, Guides, and Tutorials

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces