Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Random one on one(xXLeahXx and Rafael of the Shadows) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm
And so here it is and now to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:22 pm
Name:Leah Kirkvale
Personality:Leah is a generally kind person but when someone makes her mad she gets mad.Some people have said she has bipolar but she would never admit it.Leah has big trust issues and once she looses trust in someone it's hard to get it back.
Bio:Leah lives with her family and accepts life as it is.She goes through the motions around her family and does what she wants when she can.Leah longs to be free.
Appereance:User Image

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm
((I'll give you one of my most used and widely recognized chars))
Name: David Hayter
Ht.:6'4"
Wt.:185lbs
Hair:Brown/midlength
Eyes: change periodically from blue to green.
Bio(subject to changes/add-ons):Born in the U.S. and raised on the field of battle. Now that there is no war to occupy him, he seems to have lost his purpose, his drive in life, and drifts from one place to another, never lingering in any one spot for long, and never making a mark of any kind wherever he DOES happen to land.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 pm
Leah walked outside the snow nipping at her exposed face.It was early December and the snow was falling lightly but sticking.Reacing into her pocket Leah turned up the volume of her iPod,the song Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy playing loudly in her ears.Soon she reached a stop sign and she stopped looking up at the sky.

Leah lived in a rural area and so winters were beautiful.She loved how when it snowed lightly it looked like a snow globe.Christmas's where great but the cold bothered her already ice like body. No matter the weather Leah was always cold.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm
A pick-up truck rolled by Leah on it's way towards the intersection. After stopping at the stop sign, it continued a short ways across the street and stopped just on the other side. The passenger side door opened and a man stepped out. He looked rough, to say the least, and seemed to not have shaven for at least a few weeks.

"You sure you'll be alright, pard'ner? I'll be in town for at least a few days before I set off ag'in. I'd be more th'n happy to git ya a room." The driver could be heard saying.
"No thanks." The man replied, his voice low and gruff, as if to match his general appearance. "I'll just be around. Come by here when you're ready to head out again, and I'll see you then."

The driver noticably hesitated, then gave in to the strange man. "Well, if you insist. I'll be in the local motel, if ya be needing anything." The man nodded his thanks and started to walk off when the driver rummaged around a short while then pulled up alongside the man again. "Mister!" He shouted. The man looked up just in time to catch a warm coat as it was thrown out of the window. Without waiting to hear his thanks, the driver sped off.

John chuckled to himself and dawned the coat, walking down the sidewalk towards Leah, but not looking up at her as he went.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm
Leah saw the man that had gotten out of the truck.He didn't look familiar and the town was small enough that Leah knew everyone at least by apperance.She watched the man quietly not really sure whether to keep walking or stay where she was.After a bit Leah decided to stay and see what was up with this guy.She turned down the volume of her music and pulled her coat tighter around her.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:02 pm
The man continued to walk, seemingly oblivious to the world. As he drew nearer to Leah, however, he glanced up and saw her looking right back at him with her dark eyes. "Evening." He said in the same gruff tone. It wasn't meant to be unfriendly, but it just seemed like the way his voice came off naturally.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:57 pm
"Hey."Leah said softly in response."Are you new in town?"She ventured after a moment.Leah looked at the guy and waited for a response.The sun was beging to set and she knew that she would have to be home fairly soon.She pulled the hood of her coat up as the wind began to pick up.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm
"I suppose you could say that..." He answered cryptically. He let his gaze drift off in to the distance before returning to he girl. He noticed her shiver. "You're shivering." He stated. "Perhaps you should get yourself inside? You'll catch your death of cold, otherwise, and I wouldn't want it to be on account of me." He began to walk away down the sidewalk towards a small bridge.

The bridge connected two halves of land separated by a wide ditch. There was a road that ran along the bridge, as well, to allow access for cars. It was a rather nice bridge, constructed out of solid stone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Leah cocked her head a bit confused.She chuckled to herself. Dying of the cold.She thought to herself.Not likely.
"Hey mister,where are you going?"Leah asked seeing the guy walking towards the bridge."Don't you have a place to stay?"She questioned.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 am
He glanced over his shoulder at Leah. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."
The man said nothing else as he continued down the sidewalk towards the bridge. As he neared the bridge, he diverted from the sidewalk and headed down into the ditch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Leah watched the man until he was out of sight. With a soft sigh she began to walk towards her house. As she was walking she couldn't get the man off her mind. With a determined look Leah turned and went the same way she had seen the man go. If she saw him Leah decided she would ask him to come to her house. Deep down Leah knew that doing this was a bad idea and she really should get home, but something, she wasn't sure what, caused her to go after the man.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm
The man was sitting within the tunnel underneath the bridge. He seemed to be awake, but he simply stared away into space, or straight at the wall, as it seemed to Leah. He hadn't noticed Leah, and simply sat on the ground staring in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm
"Hey mister, if you want you can come to my place. They say there's gonna be a big storm tonight. If you stay out here that could be bad. My parents don't live too far from here and we have plenty of extra space."Leah said pulling her coat tighter. It was getting dark and cold fast.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Neodonus the Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm
The man turned his head abruptly as the sound of the girl's voice reached his ears. As he saw her sighed softly and shook his head before answering. "If it was anyone else, you're actions would be very foolish. You know that, right?" He stood upright against the wall and waited for her answer.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff