Share your story.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 am
Post and share with us any of your adventures on Gaia and within the zOMG realm so that your deeds and greatness shall be recognized and remembered!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 pm
I once made 11,000 gold in ten minutes by fighting Papa Saw in the saw mill. It was pretty epic in my opinion.  

Mercenary Ringleader

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 am
The only thing people might remember me for would be my lagging speech about lagging during fiercer battles. Not always anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 am
hmm.. The most fiercest thing I fought was those easter chickens!!! They Spoke and Insulted me with so much pain!! I was being beaten up so badly!! My tounge was twisted and I nearly lost my ability to speak... I took my frying pan.. Lifted it up and had fried chicken for lunch.. (The chicken was the Fried CHicken DUH!) It was EPIC! xd  

DJ Klain

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KnightSauro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 pm
There was once a man, KnightSauro. He had travelled far and long and out a sudden, a casket appeared right in front of him. KnightSauro shrugged and didn't want anything to do with the casket so he continued his journey, but the curiousity was too great. He turned around and opened the casket and to his amazement it was only a ring. It was a, so to say, quite odd looking ring, but he put it on. A sudden flash came all over him, like a gust of wind. KnightSauro got scared and tried to take it off, but it was too late. He was now soulbound to the ring and couldn't take it off. After a time of thinking, he knew it didn't matter much if he wore the ring or not, so he continued his journey.

After an hour, he meets a guard that's being chased by some strange, dark creatures. The guard was screaming for help, telling me to use my ring. I looked at my ring and it became hot, like it wanted to battle. "Could it possibly be..." thought KnightSauro and pointed the ring at one of the creatures and within a moment, the ring fired powerful shots of bullets. KnightSauro giggled and aimed for the next one. As he killed those beasts, he started to like the ring.

After defeating the beasts, the guard thanked him. The two of thm started walking towards the city as they felt trembling of the earth. Something big was moving towards them and far side of the hill they were heading to, they could see one of the beasts KnightSauro just slayed, but this one was bigger. Much bigger. KnightSauro pointed his ring at the foul beast and let all his rage out. The ring responded to his rage and started to shoot bullets fast and automaticly. Not only did KnightSauro kill the beast, but the remains were also filled with bullets. As KnightSauro's rage went down, the heat of the ring cooled and stopped attacking. The guard looked at KnightSauro releaved and with a great smile. As they arrived to the city-gate, the guard introduced himself. His name was pretty much useless to remember for KnightSauro, because he had other things to do rather than doing tasks for some stupid, weak guard.

He continued his travels and found new creatures he had never seen before. They looked like yard gnomes and pink flamingos. At first, they didn't move, so KnightSauro thought they were just a bunch of statues, but his ring was turning hot as he went past and ignored them. He took it as a sign and pointed the ring at them, the gnome responded and started to move, but before the gnome did get the chance of doing anything, the ring fired its mighty shots and killed the gnome. KnightSauro checked the gnomes body for loot and not only did he find money, but also some purple orbs. He didn't know what the orbs was, so he brought them with him.

On his journeys he met many wicked monsters who possessed great fear, but KnightSauro were'nt afraid. Throughout his journeys he also found a shining crystall that was being rised from the ground. It was glowing of pure light. KnightSauro went towards it and touched it and then, everything turned black. He woke up a few minutes later inside a chamber. "This is the null chamber" someone said. "I'm Trixie, nice to meet you". KnightSauro turned around and in his sight there was a stunning woman. KnightSauro has never seen such beauty in his life. "I'm just here to say "Be calm, everything is going to be ok!", but it's so boring here. Those guards asked me to look after travellers that fell into this place and I was stupid enough to agree". "I'm KnightSauro, a journey-man" KnightSauro stated. "Nice to meet you, too. But what is this null chamber?" KnightSauro asked curiously. " 'What it is' is not important. It's what it does that is important" Trixie said with a small giggle. "So what does it do then?" KnightSauro asked again. Trixie grabbed KnightSauro's hand as he blushed a little and put it on the big crystal in the centre of the ground they were standing on. "This crystal possess great powers and you can upgrade your rings by using charged orbes. You got any of them?" Trixie asked. KnightSauro took out the purple orbs he had found by killing the gnome. "You mean these?" He asked. "Yes! Yes, those! Ok, good. Now you put those orbs into the crystal with your ring." KnightSauro did as she said and the ring suddenly started glowing brightly. KnightSauro took out the ring and put it back on and to his might, he felt far more powerful than before. "So, what if we go out and..." KnightSauro said as he leaned himself towards a crystal. Everything once again turned black and he found himself in the middle of nowhere on a farm.

It was no use to try to find the crystal, so he continued his journey. He asked a farmer named Bill where he was. Bill snorted and said something about his land and other gibberish. Bill's accent was terrifiing so KnightSauro just leaved and continued to kill anything in his way. As he gained more orbs and more money, he also longed to come back to the null chamber and see Trixie again.

As KnightSauro was daydreaming about Trixie, he stumbled over a branch and started to roll down-hill. He tried to rise himself up, but were way too dizzy so he tried to support himself on something. KnightSauro blacked out and woke up with a bright light in his eyes. He wasn't dizzy anymore so he stood up and right in front of his was Trixie. He ran towards her and greeted her. "Hello again!" KnightSauro said with great pleasure. "Nice of you to..stumble by" Trixie said amused with a small laugh. KnightSauro got a little embarrased, but changed the subject. "So what I was going to say last time was if you wanted to go out sometime?" KnightSauro asked hopefully. "Well, unless you can bring dinner here, I'm afraid I cannot leave" Trixie said sorrowful. KnightSauro went to upgrade his ring as he got glomped by Trixie in tears. "I don't want to be here! Please take me away from this place! I BEG YOU!" she cried out. "I'm lonely here, noone ever comes to visit and those who return tell me to shut up! You're the only one who have actually wanted to see me, so please take me away!" She continued. KnightSauro held Trixie into his chest. "I'll be your saviour..." he said as he touched one of the crystals. Noone ever saw the two of them again. What happened to them, where did they go, what would happen further on.. noone knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to read, I was quite annoyed by your so known "two sentences long short stories" so.. I mean, the title does say "STORY" doesn't it? Not experiences, story.

So as you can see, I took my time to write a short story (Oh yeah, this one is short, I've written a whole lot longer ones). Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 pm
Oh well since a lot are starting to write it in a fictional way:

The train once again came with people not from Barton, and I was one of them. I was oblivious of the Animated but then everyone was oblivious of who I am, who I really really am. Still, I saw a chest with a gun inside it. Curious I was, but then I heard Leon's voice like everyone else did. He was under attack and we helped them with the things we've received, powers we might have not expected.

The journey then started, the Animated was a force we needed to stop, and I am one of the people who started to take arms.

Some people started to know me and said to be my friends, although they never do meet me again much except Ian and Rufus whom I knew from the first sight as I addressed him. He told me about the Pass and the fierce creature he wants to be slain. By then I was a loner by nature, and I tried to destroy that thing by myself but I've kept by the path of failure. Sometimes I do join crews but when we get to the Pass for some reason an "outside force" makes me "pass out" and when I wake up noone was there but me and the creatures that stay. By then I've went to the Gardens and destroyed Katsumi's doll all alone once again, and then I've decided it was time again to face the dark creature in the pass.

I've met failure all over again, but by time Von Holsen and his creature have underestimated me too much and for the last time I went there to destroy the creature that relies on its power to scare. I was all alone was again, for noone trusted my skills but then I've arrived in front of their gate which I've already faced 4 times past. It was still a fierce battle then but the creature believed I was still too weak and then with a final breath and final blow the creature was slain while I smile at the person who was looking at me by the window, surprised. I then left to tell Ian of my success.

Soon, I still realized I needed power so I became a mercenary. So many crews but yet not much going on. Everything still needed to change. I needed to be part of something of which I trust and that that trusts me and I saw this guild. I soon signed up, and the current leader allowed me with trust.

(Sounds boring I know)  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 am
((THIS IS MY AWESOME STORY))
There was a girl.A girl who was the savior.SHe destroyed many animated with one hit.One day,Marceline(ME)was walking in Gold beach when they came.They follow you everywhere.SHe was at her last health point and died.The null crystal was purple and bright.SHe hardly went there.Her real name was MArceline.But people called her Saya.Saya walked in the Null crystal.BEfore this all happened this is her bio,she found a ring int he streets.THe animated attacked her and nearly killed her.Until her Solar rays ring.She liked the ring and kept it.In the future she had many rings.HEr favorite ring was Guns guns guns.But she didn;t know you couldn't take it off.SHe tried to pull is off.

A few hours later,she was talking with a guard.Whent hey stopped.All eight of her rings were awesome.A few of the animated looked at her and plunged at her with their deadly attacks.Using some healing and some attacks she destroyed them all.

Then when she was at Gold beach.Golems and fluffs sended her to the null Crystal.She was amazed.Trixie,a guard standing there said"Just be calm!Everythings going to be okay!"After hearing that she sighed andtook off her ring.Shewas amazed."Iguess I can take off my rings in here."She said.She became so strong that nearly every island she killed them in a few hits or just one hit.Saya left the Null and looked for enemies.

Gnomes,Fluffs,and Flamingos approached her.She didn't have her dervish ring equipped on her.She attacked them all with different rings.She checks them all for any signs of life to make sure they were dead.Feeling theify she stole all the items they had.She got rings,loot, and something called Charge orbs.SHe talked to trixie about them.SHe said"They go into your rings to make them even stronger."Trixie said."Really!"Saya said.SHe put the orb into her Gun ring.It glowed with might and power.SHe upgraded each one of the rings."Go to a crystal and you'll be there!"Trixie said.Saya went and touched a crystal and landed in Zen Gardens.

She talked to Katsumi"Welcome newcomer."Katsumi said.They talked a litttle then katsumi got serious."I need you to see if tmy uncle is all right.Ring the bell and i'll know if he is."Saya was confused but accepted the mission.She put the mission aside and traveled to the wish tree.Avoiding enemy contact.The wish tree was wacky but she understood it."Go to our Vision places!WE need to know what they are!"The wish tree said.Saya traveled to gold beach and basskens lake and the other ones.She returned to zen and went to the Wise tree.SAya explained what they were."Oh..."The wish tree."We had one more vision.A grey water if animated all around!DOn't go there.You've been a friend to us.You hvae some of these"It said."Okay..."Saya said.

Saya visited Trixie."How's life Trixie"SHe said."Boring.Nothing to do.Nobody comes here to talk to me anymore.""Ok than come with me!"Saya said.She took Trixie's hand and took her to BArton Town and explored the place."YOu've been a great friend and I really hope I see you again!"SHe said and went home.Trixie quit guarding the crystal and became a regular human again."IT's gonna be boring here.Now"SAya said as she touched one of the crystals and started exploring once again
_________
I tried my bestXD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
Haha, that's more like it guys. Love your stories! They are so much better than writing two sentences of dullness. Keep on writing 'till you pop!  

KnightSauro

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 am
I typed so much my fingers hurtXD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:02 pm
I just opera sang my whole story.
My throat hurtsXD  

X Saya_MinatsukiX

C M Dima

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm
THERE WAS ONCE A MAN NAMED (insert name here)

a brave warrior (insert name here) was! he fought a gigantiv ferocious man eating pig!
(AND HE DIED) ?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 pm
I lagged forwards once, so everything was going super fast.  

Black_Star50000

3,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoodedbeastie

Quotable Genius

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:47 pm
once i got 1milion K from a freebie  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:41 pm
Hi, i have two tales to share
and they are of my favorite places
i dont know if they are something to be amaze
but they are my epic tales

first one is about the deadmans pass
i went to the null and buffed myself
leaving the place i decided to go to that place
where noobs grow and experienced players like to help
i did easy and normal before
nothing to be proud
but that day i decided to do something new
hard all alone
the duration of the buffs is long
but i had to do a speed run
cuz alone means taking more time
it was a race against time and lacebacks
i killed everything on my way
then on the road appeared a wave
those galoshes and OMFG attacked me so hard
but iron will protected me against the bleed
then i sliced them with a full rage slash
so they died in no time
so i continued, omg's and clutches everywhere
but they only did annoying sounds
i killed them all with my mantis and hack
untill i arrived the glorious gate at the hill
killed every wave, every omg, every omfg
until the lord of the place arrived
running and sitting in the upper side
then that thing appeared
the OMGWTF
i attacked him with my hack slash and mantis
while he bitted me
i was prottected by my iron will against it fear
but at half way of life the effect of my will stopped
so i fell in fear
running everywhere indeed
then we fighted once again face by face
the last attacks were toughs
that thing landed critical hits
while i made him bleed
then my last attack
landed a critical
and that thing nearly killed me
just a 43 health left on me
i recovered my self, and scape from that place
then i get out victorious looking at the sky.  

Amalarick

Malevolent Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers