Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Closed and starting a new Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your soul is a/n
  Angel
  Demon
View Results

Nolone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Place don't post in here any more

Nolone's Weight Loss Dream

User Image

i'm going to change to poll every sunday because i like to change things up!

A little about me, i'm 23 years old. I'm in art student in college and i love every day of it. Other that art i love animals, and every shape and form. i like video games, cartoons, movies, anime, mangas, comics. and books. i also love to do things out side.

i don't really have a lot of friends so i don't really go out a lot. so i spend a lot of my time by myself and with my pets. I really don't mind being alone, i've been alone for most of my life, seeing there where no girls my age on my street when i was growing up. and my brothers and their friends would never let me play with them. so i played be myself, and there for i'm use to doing things on me own.

i also have some learning problems, so i'm sorry for any miss spelled words, wrongly placed words and my bad grammar.

I have tried and failed to loss my extra pounds over the last couple of years. my biggest failure was over the summer. i gained 15 pounds. do to what im guess was stress, as i watch my beloved Aunt slowly die from cancer.

i want to loss the weight so i wont get as tired doing things. but more than that i want to get a nice looking boyfriend. the problem is the guys the see me i'm not into. and the guys i find good looking don't see me or see my as just a friend. so i'm hoping that if and when i loss the weight, i'll be more of an eye catcher. neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
4-7-10

User Image User Image User Image
12-17-09 ----------1-15-2010---------- 2-28- 2010

My Starting Point
Date: December 6, 2009
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 180 lb
Jeans size: 14

Measurements
Arm: 15in
Lag: 27.5in
Waist: 43in
Bust: 41.5in
pic:me in my swimsuit

My Current Pointup dates first of the month
Date: April 1, 2010
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 162.5 pounds
Lost Form last weigh in: 2 pounds
Total weigh loss: 17.5 pounds

Measurements
Arm: 14 in
Lag: 25.5in
Waist: 39 in
Bust: 38 in
Inches lost form last up date: 1.5 inches
Total inches last: 9.5 inches
pic:Green apple PJ's
thoughts: this is the worst month yet... i blame school and all the work they have been giving me.

My Goals
weight some where between 125lb and 130lb. by May 31, 2010. thats 2 pounds a week.

My Weight Loss Graph
Red dots where i'm at
Green dots where i want to be...
Orange dots catch up
Blue dots old goal
Big Green and Yellow
dot, Date of Cousin's Wedding.
Yellow Line My Goal
User Image

My Post Code Because i'm lazy and don't want to write it out everyday...
[color=olive]Date:[/color]

[color=olive]Day:[/color]

[color=olive]Weight:[/color]

[color=olive]Breakfast Calorie in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Lunch Calorie in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Dinner Calorie in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Snack Calorie in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Daily Calorie in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Water in take:[/color]

[color=olive]Exercise:[/color]

[color=olive][size=18]Just For The Funs of It! [/size][/color]

[color=olive]Gaia of the Day:[/color]

[color=olive]Gold Saved:[/color]

[color=olive]Cool Look!:[/color]

[color=olive]Tarot Card Daily Reading:[/color]

[color=olive]My Thought on the Day:[/color]

[size=18][color=#c6fc73]C[/color] [color=#bbf96e]o[/color] [color=#b0f668]u[/color][color=#a6f363]s[/color] [color=#9bf05d]i[/color] [color=#90ed58]n[/color] [color=#85ea53]'[/color] [color=#7be74d]s[/color] [color=#65e143]W[/color] [color=#5ade3d]e[/color] [color=#50db38]d[/color][color=#45d832]d[/color] [color=#3ad52d]i[/color] [color=#2fd228]n[/color] [color=#3ad52d]g[/color] [color=#50db38]C[/color] [color=#5ade3d]o[/color][color=#65e143]u[/color] [color=#70e448]n[/color] [color=#7be74d]t[/color] [color=#90ed58]D[/color] [color=#9bf05d]o[/color][color=#a6f363]w[/color] [color=#b0f668]n[/color] [color=#c6fc73]![/color][/size]
[color=green]Date:[/color] June 12 2010
[color=green]Goal:[/color] 140 lb or under
[color=green]Day Left:[/color]

Daily Calorie Goal Chart
under-1000 Iffy
1000-1300 Good
1300-1500 Ok
1500-2000 Bad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 pm
hey we have around about the same starting stats! Thats cool mrgreen Sorry to hear about your aunt sad And i think you are pretty pretty now anyways mrgreen Good luck! you can do it!  

Iconised Ghost

Little Miss Poet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 pm
I'm sorry about your aunt. Just let it be known that I"m rooting for you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:03 am
Iconised Ghost
hey we have around about the same starting stats! Thats cool mrgreen Sorry to hear about your aunt sad And i think you are pretty pretty now anyways mrgreen Good luck! you can do it!
it is cool in a way. biggrin

thanks for thinking i'm pretty, i just don't feel pretty most of the time. i look in the morrow and i just see the fat and the stretch market and what my brothers call cottage cheese thighs. its disheartening.

@ Both Ghost and Miss.: At least she no long in pain. Death takes us at its will and it is the one that are left behind that grave.

and thank you for the support. whee  

Nolone

Nolone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 am
Date: December 7, 2009

Day:1

Breakfast Calorie in take:
0, i woke up at 10:50 so i just jumped to lunch

Lunch Calorie in take:
502 cal

Dinner Calorie in take:
600 cal

Snack Calorie in take:
15 cal

Daily Calorie in take:

Water in take:
9 cups

Exercise:
DDR 508 cal work out.

Weight:181lb

My Thought on the Day:i don't know if it that i've started a diet or the weather changing but i have a bit of a headache. i'm hunger but i'm hoping that after a couple of days my body will get use to the diet and i wont feel as hunger anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 pm
Nolone
Iconised Ghost

thanks for thinking i'm pretty, i just don't feel pretty most of the time. i look in the morrow and i just see the fat and the stretch market and what my brothers call cottage cheese thighs. its disheartening.

@ Both Ghost and Miss.: At least she no long in pain. Death takes us at its will and it is the one that are left behind that grave.

Your brothers are so mean! I dont see any cottage cheese in that picture. I've found that my stretch marks come and go (i have some from weight gain and some from other things and they all seem to flair up and go down to barely visible the same way). So it might not be so bad 3nodding

My grandma died of cancer. Its terribly slow. I agree, at least they are no longer in pain, but sometimes I still just wish she were here. All we can do is our best for them ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

Nolone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 pm
Iconised Ghost
Nolone
Iconised Ghost

Your brothers are so mean! I dont see any cottage cheese in that picture. I've found that my stretch marks come and go (i have some from weight gain and some from other things and they all seem to flair up and go down to barely visible the same way). So it might not be so bad 3nodding

My grandma died of cancer. Its terribly slow. I agree, at least they are no longer in pain, but sometimes I still just wish she were here. All we can do is our best for them ^_^
both my brothers are 6 feet+ tall and have no real fat on them. to them i'm just a thing to pick on, its always been that way. i wish they where both girls at times. i always wanted a sister. but then i'd have to fight for the title of Daddy's favorite little girl.

The cheese is there, its just not that bad that it shows up in the picture not maybe the picture just bad. ether way it does stop me from feeling good about going swimming with out my shorts or wearing short short or dresses.

i hope my stretch marks go away after i loss the weight. i hate the look of them and the feel of them under my fingers. and seeing i hate them i hide them so i almost never show any skin. in the summer its not that fun. Mine, i think are all from weight gain.

At times i wish that my loved once that have passed on where here. but i bet where ever they are their happy. i just hope i never get cancer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm
i wish i was 6 feet tall with no fat on me whee Im sure the cheese isnt that bad, or the stretch marks. I know how you feel about hiding them- i have some on my legs from various skin treatments and have always felt very insecure about them, and worn jeans throughout summer. Ive only just got the confidence not to. I hope you will gain confidence too mrgreen plenty of people have stretch marks, we shouldnt worry about them so much ^_^''

Girl, I STILL dont feel comfortable swimming without shorts! Im not ready to unleash that on the world lol we both need to work on our confidence whee  

Iconised Ghost

Nolone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Iconised Ghost
i wish i was 6 feet tall with no fat on me whee Im sure the cheese isnt that bad, or the stretch marks. I know how you feel about hiding them- i have some on my legs from various skin treatments and have always felt very insecure about them, and worn jeans throughout summer. Ive only just got the confidence not to. I hope you will gain confidence too mrgreen plenty of people have stretch marks, we shouldnt worry about them so much ^_^''

Girl, I STILL dont feel comfortable swimming without shorts! Im not ready to unleash that on the world lol we both need to work on our confidence whee
i'd love to be tall and thin, but then i may have a the problem with finding a guy taller than me. i don't know about you but i like my guys taller then me for some reason. so i'll go for short and thin. xd

I don't know if i'm ever going to feel comfortable with them. i guess of me there like a mark of shame. i have them on my arms, lags, hips, and my breast. have your stretch marks leased now that you slimmed down?

lol here i thought i was the only girl that where swimming trunks, my mom hate it.

confidence when it comes to my body is something i'm lacking greatly. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 pm
lol i dont mind so much about the height mrgreen my boyfriend is a little shorter than me at the moment.

Im not sure if mine have gone lessened...i think they are all still there, but they flair up less, if that makes any sense. The ones on my legs are really barely noticable, the one big one that is noticable is only really there if someone's looking for it and then it looks more like a scar really. The ones on my hips are hardly there on my left and more prominent on my right- you can see them a mile off. But i think its also kinda weather dependent? Like when its hot (like it is here now) they are more noticable. Might just be that if I tan they stand out more because they are paler. Might be able to hide them with some spray on tan or natural tanning lotion or something. But i havent tried that yet ^_^

I think theres a lot less stigma about being average weight with stretch marks and being overweight with stretch marks sad im less worried now about them, probably because im not as big as I was.

I would never swim in public without shorts! I dont wear huge long ones any more, i am getting better at having them shorter, but still. No shorts is a no go where I am concerned.

The confidence will come mrgreen Just enjoy your journey 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

Nolone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm
i wish i had a boyfriend. all i have are dreams. and friends that don't see me in a girlfriend way...

well there goes my dream of getting ride of my stretch marks... i don't tan, i burn. its like a lobster bake when i'm out in the sun for more then 15 minutes.

i guess your right on that point, maybe once i get down to an average weight they wont be as bothersome to me.

my shorts go to my knees so they hide most of my lags. at some point in the future i want to ether go short less or have cute girl swim short. but that a ways off.

i hope so, i'm enjoying already thanks to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 pm
hey dont worry about the boyfriend stuff. that kind of thing just sneaks up on you when you're not looking (so you have to stop looking for it mrgreen ) Plus, confidence and happiness are attractive wink

i burn pretty bad too xD but really, dont worry about them. You dont know how they are going to look in the end, so until then theres no point stressing about them 3nodding and different people's skins react differently as well. I could probably improve my stretch marks incredibly if i just drank enough water xD

My shorts were that long too until this year really. Its all a matter of being comfortable, theres no point making yourself feel bad. i think you will naturally be drawn towards them as you go on. And if you're not, who cares? you dont have to be the same as everyone else mrgreen

hey, btw your daily calorie goals seem a little low. Most people shouldnt really aim to go below 1200 a day unless they're under medical supervision, because you're going to be increasing your activity levels probably, and you need food to build muscle, keep your organs happy, etc. Especially since you're burning around 500 cals in one work out! I lost most of my weight eating between 1200-1500 3nodding Being hungry is lame  

Iconised Ghost

Nolone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am
I've heard that before, but here it is that i'm 23 years old and i've never had a real boyfriend or a real date. it just seems sad. And who said i'm not happy? I'm Happy go Lucky most of time. And other than with my body , i'm confidence, i think.

i'll try not too, but i think its so ingrained at this point its going to be hard. i think i'm drink enough water. 9 cups yesterday and my water bottle holds 17 cups and my goal is to try to finish it threw out the day.

I have a feeling that once i shed the pounds my shorts are going to go. i'm already to different personally wise to want to be any more different in my dress.

i don't have to stay under 1300 that just a good mark. i can go up to 1500 and still be ok. my mom is an RN and i did ask here before i started. she thought it was ok. i'm going to try to increase my activity level, but one classes start up next year i may not have as much time to work out. i'm not to shore if it was 500 cal. the DDR game has a cal counter that tells you how much you may have burn. but i don't know if its right or not.

Question? when do you feel is the best time to weigh yourself? morning, afternoon, at night?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am
Date: December, 8, 2009

Day:2

Breakfast Calorie in take:
110 calories

Lunch Calorie in take:
660 calories

Dinner Calorie in take:
wasn't feeling good... didn't eat.

Snack Calorie in take:
120 calories
420 calories, guess on brownie...

Daily Calorie in take:

Water in take:
7 cups

Excursive:
DDR 236 cal work out
walked to and back from school with 25lb of gear of classes, about 1 mile in all.
DDR 426 cal work out

Weight:178.5

My Thought on the Day:I just had to have a brownie. it was a good brownie at least... got in a debate with a girl in LD weather working out in a group or by yourself is better. i think its helpful to have a group to work out with, their there if you slip up. and to push you to get to your goals...  

Nolone

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:45 am
oh true, thats good that your mum is an RN. I was just thinking "gosh im borderline manic on 1200 cals, i dont know how i could cope on just 1000!"

I usually weigh myself on fridays and mondays, in the morning, before eating anything, after peeing xD  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff