Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm
It was the most terrifying moment of Kyoraka's life. His teacher had just announced that he tutor the notorious school bully, but it's only his first day of high school! Sure, he's never met the bully, but he's heard about his reputation as a gang leader and a player. What Kyoraka's scared of the most, however, is how the bully seems to have taken an interest in him.

Rules

♣ No content above PG-13
♣ Please be active
♣ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♣ Minimize swearing
♣ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Character Profile

My favorite book: (username)
My ID: (Name)
I've survived this many years: (Ages within high school)
In bed, I'd be:
If people got to know me, they would know:
My school picture:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Class, I Would Like You To Meet

My favorite book: Crazy_Tomboy313
My ID: Kyokara Shizuka (Kyo)
I've survived this many years: 14
In bed, I'd be: Uke
If people got to know me, they would know: Kyo rarely sees his parents, since they're always too busy, so he relies on books to teach him things that parents would teach their kids. Because of using his time on books, Kyo has become unnaturally bright, which a lot of people tend to hate about him. He's been known as innocent of the world due to his lack of knowing any swear words or outside activity. Despite his being a bookworm, Kyo wouldn't mind going to the movies once in a while.
My school picture: User Image

My ID: Yakahisha Gikishou ('G')
I've survived this many years: 16
In bed, I'd be: seme
If people got to know me, they would know: Yeah yeah, evil bully and all that. Look, It's simple with me: you tick me off, I beat you into hte ground. Other than that I'm pretty normal. Okay parents, not homeless or an orphan, I just have a short temper. I like getting out there and experiencing it all first hand, but my grades aren't that great. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing since I'm getting this tutor... and I like what I see.
My school picture:
User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Gikishou smirked as he entered the room, his tutor not there yet. He sat down and propped his legs up on the desk, thinking of whether or not he'd be skateboarding, roller blading, or just hanging after this was done. After a few minutes, he became bored and began balancing a pencil on the top of his lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:18 pm
His heart was pounding. No matter how many times Kyo tried to still it, the lump of muscle just kept pounding. He wasn't scared about getting lost. No, he was scared of the person he had to tutor. At first, he didn't even know who "G" was, except that the very sound of the name terrified everyone nearby. It was then that a kindly school mate told him about an individual named Yakahisha Gikishou.

Kyo shook his head. He shouldn't be afraid now, since he already agreed to do this. Tutoring shouldn't be all that hard, he's done that before after all. A bully shouldn't be any different. However, he's never tutored anyone on the first day of school! And as a high school freshman to be exact!

Entering the doors of the assigned room, he examined his surroundings and saw someone with his feet on the desk and balancing a pencil on his lip. The freshman gulped, figuring that the person he saw was probably the infamous "G".

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 pm
Gikishou heard the gulp, which caused him to lose focus. He caught the pencil easily and set it on the desk, standing and giving him a bow, managing to make it look mocking. "I assume you're my tutor?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. The kid looked like a helpless bunny thrown to a wolf. Ah well, he did have a bit of a reputation. Still, this kid looked younger than him by at least a year. 'Hm, must be a bookworm.' He thought, smirking. "Well, let's get this thing started." He said, sitting down and propping his feet up again. "What are you, a sophmore? freshman?" He asked boredely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Kyo didn't know how to answer, but alas he had to. "U-um... I'm a f-freshman, if th-th-that's what you wanted to know," he replied before he shakily walked over and sat on a chair next to the bully. He smiled at "G", but the rest of him trembled in fear. It was reasonable, though. He was in the presence of a not-so-nice person.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm
Gikishou smirked. "They got a freshman to tutor me?" He noticed that he was shaking and leaned closer. "Hey, relax freshie. I don't bite... much." He told him before leaning back. "Besides, the principal's got you protected. I hurt you, I get banned from the junior skiing trip." He said offhandedly. "So when do we start?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 pm
"I-I believe we start now," Kyo replied, although he wasn't sure if he was ready yet. "A-anyway, which subject do you prefer to go over?" He felt embarrassed with his strange speech. He wasn't sure how people in high school, or people in general, usually speak. He sounded more like a book than a human, and he was sure that "G" thought so, too.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Gikishou laughed. " 'I prefer' to go over my algebra three homework, if you can handle it." he said as he got his homework out. It would be easy for an honor student to learn, but they usually took pre-calc anyway. Too much work for Gikishou. Basically, math was like latin to him: incomprehensible.

((I ish in precalc so i know XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm
(Wow, really? Is it hard? I'm in Geometry at the moment, so I'm not exactly sure.)

"O-of course I can handle it. I'm in pre-calculus, after all," Kyo replied, although he wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say at the moment. What if "G" got irritated? Kyo didn't want to end up like a lot of people with bruises that came from being bullied. He'd never experienced that harrassment before, but he was sure it was painful.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm
((yeah, it's generally a junior class, but it's only hard if you don't pay attention...))

Gikishou nodded. "Pretty good for a freshman to get in a junior's class. Well, get over here and help me with this one." he said, pulling him over so that their faces were inches apart as he pointed to the problem. What?? the kid was a good bit of blue-haired eye candy. He might as well have fun if he was going to be here every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 pm
(I see. I'll most likely head to that class in about two years. I'm a freshman, after all.)

Kyo's cheeks suddenly turned warm as he stared into the eyes of the bully. His amber eyes widened at how close their faces seemed to be, and he felt like squirming in discomfort. Although his mind told him to move away, he seemed completely frozen in place. After all, he didn't know what to do in such a situation. It was all new to him. Was this what high schoolers do to their tutors?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm
"Well?" Gikisho asked, amused. "Are you going to explain it to me or not?" He asked, enjoying how thunderstruck the kid. He couldn't be older than fourteen, and he looked beyond cute with that blush on his face. This was far from normal tutoring, but the kid had probably expected worse anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 pm
After moving his face away from the danger zone, Kyo nodded. He might as well help "G" with his problem while they're here. Examining the problem, Kyo mentally scratched his head. He didn't understand why it was so hard. Then again, not everyone would study for hours and hours on end, so it's reasonable that "G" wouldn't understand it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers