Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 pm
~ Mt. Olympia ~
A practice roleplay thread

Hello, fellow members! To brush off those cobwebs on your roleplaying skills, you can practice roleplaying here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After hiking up the steep mountain, the fog clears around you. In front of you, a large stone reads:

Welcome to Mt. Olympia!

Not too far ahead, you see a tall structure and hasten your pace. Once you reach the gates, two beautiful maidens greet you.

"Welcome traveler! You have finally reached the home of the gods! Stay as long as you wish! But be warned, some crazy shenanigans can occur!"

Links/Affiliates:
Character Profiles
Roleplay Guide!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Callia strolled around the garden, feeling the grass under her bare feet. She sighed.
In Olympia, there were very few worries. So little, that the gods and goddesses were becoming bored.
"My, my, the roses are so beautiful," she lowered her face to a flower and inhaled the sweet aroma. She looked around, taking in the beautiful scenery. She laid down on the grass, not caring if her dress would be stained. Callia then leaned against a large tree. She looked up at the sky.
"Won't someone come to play?"  

Queenie Cee
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Broken ran out from behind a tree at a full run towards Queenie. "QUUUUEEEENNNNIIIEEEEEEE!" She yelled as she ran and jumped upon her. "You're here! Finally!" She giggled and hugged her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm
She giggled under the weight of her friend. She embraced her back.  

Queenie Cee
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:24 pm
She let her friend go and laughed. "Man this place is huge!" She extended her arms for emphasis. "Like I've been lost three times already." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 pm
She got up and fiddled with her hair. "Yep! After 500 years, I still don't think I've been everywhere yet!" She looked at her friend. "So, how are you doing? Anything interesting going on?"  

Queenie Cee
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm
"Other then some party going on up the hill, nothing." She shrugged and plucked the leaves from her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

"Play?" Two little rose-pink eyes lit up somewhere among the flora of the garden. "OHOHOHOHOH!" She bounded out after the two. "I'll play! I'll play!" She skidded to a halt, digging her little white boots into the garden dirt to drag herself to a stop. "What are we playing?"

"Are we playing with the roses? Because they are beautiful. And they smell absolutely delicious!" She plucked one in her tiny pale fingers and lifted it to her nose. Then, without warning she opened up her little mouth and crunched the rose and it's petals in one giant childish bite.

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:51 pm
Broken looked upon the fauna. "Umm no play. Party." She pointed again at the hill. "Big party up there."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

User Image

"Party?" Her eyes went saucer-wide. "I love parties." She shuffled closer to Broken. "Was Angel invited to the party?" She glanced from Broken, to the hill, to Broken again.

"Was Angel invited to the party... please?" Her eyes now less resembled saucers and more resembled full dinner plates.

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:12 pm
"-The hell is going on?" A loud voice yelled from beneath the bushes. After much rustling and bustling, a short girl appeared before the three travellers. And my, does she look pissed.

"Don't go about PLUCKING about these roses! Let alone eat them! Do you have any idea how sacred this place it? It's Mount Olympus, for goodness sake! Everything is sacred here! Gah, everything is sacred from the very beginning!" The girl stomped her foot with a large huff. "Honestly! Don't go poking fun with stuff like these! The tree feels hurt that you plucked it's roses without it's permission!" The girl crossed her arms and pouted. Then, she blinked. "What kind of party is this, anyway? It's not like the Gods to do something like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm
"Party time?" she laughed. "Let's go!"  

Queenie Cee
Crew

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:19 pm

User Image

"I'm so sorry tree!" The little girl burst out crying and flung herself about the tree she'd plucked the flower from. "Please don't be mad!" She pulled a petal out from under her tongue and stuck it back to the branch. "I'm sooooorry~! It's just that you smell delicious, and... and..."

"I love you tree!"

She gave the tree a parting hug, and then turned back to the girl, wiping her tears away with her sleeve. "I think the tree forgives me." It didn't take her long to regain her gleeful countenance. "'Cause we're friends now."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 pm
Avienne raised her eyebrow. High. "No offense kid, but you are one damn strange girl, not that I'm complaining." A small smile stretched over her lips as she turned her gaze to the tree. "I think she's fine now, though. Looks like it likes you."  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:27 pm
Iruka gazed up at the mountain ahead of him it was taller then his eye could see and wider than any mountain he had ever climbed. He had heard of this place Mount Olympis anyone who dared to treck this mountain path would be doomed to fall to their sudden death after being struck down by the Gods.  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff