Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Servitor Creation and Use Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find this useful?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SoilWork

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm
I posted this in my other guild and thought some people could benefit from this around here, enjoy.

Hey guys I'm here to talk about Servitors and their creation and uses.

1. What is a servitor?

For those of you who do not know or have never worked with servitors , A servitor is a thoughtform created by a magician to complete a certain task and is usually given a certain ammount of time to live or complete it's task.

2. How do I create one?

Well I'm best at creating elemental servitors by that i mean drawing from one of the four elements (earth, wind, fire, water). So I will explain both methods that I know.

Elemental Servitor Creation

*COLOR MEANINGS AT BOTTOM OF POST!*

Step 1. Lay down on your bed/floor or sit in the spot where you usually meditate.

Step 2. Begin your breathing exercises to relax your body and your mind, If this is your first time with any controled breathing i sugest the 4-7-8 breath you do that by inhaling for 4 seconds, holding it in for 7 seconds and exhaling for 8 seconds repeat a few times until you a completely relaxed, if you find other relaxation methods that work for you, use them instead.

Step 3. Now visualize a blob of color , if you used fire then make it red if you used water then make it blue if you used earth then make it green if you used air make it yellow

Step 4.
Begin to visualise the blob taking shape , you can make it into an animal, a human, and anything else you can think of..or you could keep it simple and keep it a blob , your only limitations are your imagination. Be sure to make it look exactly how you want. Remember visualization is VERY important here

Step 5. After you are done creating it begin to mentally call out to it , tell it it's name (be creative smile ), tell it it's task and how long it may stay alive for. Once you feel that it understands it's task send it on it's way.

Step 6. (optional) If this is a long term servitor be sure to tell it where it may stay while it is not working for you or else it will just muck up your energy when it's not busy.

Step 7.
(optional) If your long term servitor just isnt working out due to you changing your mind, it just not doing its task, or your just tired of caring for it, then do your relaxation techniques again and when you are in the same state of relaxation (or deeper) as in creation visualize your servitor and begin to deconstruct it, as in turn it back into a blob then make it completely disappear and send its energy back into the universe.

Thought Ball Creation

*COLOR MEANINGS AT BOTTOM OF POST!*

Please remember to choose a color and a task before begining

Step 1. Lay down on your bed/floor or sit in the spot where you usually meditate.

Step 2. Begin your breathing exercises to relax your body and your mind, If this is your first time with any controled breathing i sugest the 4-7-8 breath you do that by inhaling for 4 seconds, holding it in for 7 seconds and exhaling for 8 seconds repeat a few times until you a completely relaxed, if you find other relaxation methods that work for you, use them instead.

Step 3. Now visualize yourself with a BRIGHT aura of your chosen color, see it moving and glowing. For those of you who don't know what your aura looks like just visualise a light around yourself of your chosen color.

Step 4. Now direct the energy from your aura into a ball, make the ball as big or as small as you may like.

Step 5. Chant the task you wish for the thought form to complete, do this for a few minutes.

Step 6. Then visualise it leaving you through your third eye, which is on your forehead right between your eyes.

Step 7. (optional) You may masturbate to feed it some sexual energy to give it that extra OOMPFH or you may use pain or whatever ways you use to send energy , I sugested masturbation for it is the easier to do , remember when masturbating or issueing the pain or whatever you do chant your desire to aid the thoughtform.

Color Meanings

Black:
Black absorbs, conceals, creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Saturn rules black- self control, endurance, patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Blue:
Truth, wisdom, protection, inner peace, loyalty, occult power and expansion. Jupiter rules royal blue- Luck, expansion, abundance, long distance travel, higher education, legal matters, taxes, (use with green) investments, foundations, prosperity, opportunity. Spirituality, summoning Demons, healing, inspiration, devotion, serenity, sincerety and truth, fidelity, inner peace, knowledge and wisdom, harmony in the home, occult power and expansion. Blue can also be used in spells, when the color is applied to others and directed for inciting depression, sadness, hopelessness, lack of sympathy, coldness and gloom.

Gold:
Great Fortune, intuition, understanding, divination, fast luck, financial benefits, (I believe gold attracts larger sums of money. (Use green with shimmering gold for money meditation.) Healing, happiness, authority. Reputation, honor, personal power. The Sun Rules the color gold: Confidence, fame, success in gambling, pleasure, securing popularity/charisma, increasing health and vtality, healing, protection, success, magickal power.

Green:
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammitory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green can also be used for inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease and disharmony when applied to others and directed.

Indigo:
Meditation, psychic ability, telepathy, mind reading, Spirit communication, absorbing knowledge telepathically.

Orange:
Creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, powerful color of major changes. Major changes. It helps with adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. The Sun rules orange.

Purple
Psychic ability, wisdom, divination, removing curses, healing, psychic work, business success, influencing people in power. Powerful color with energies that can be difficult to handle. It can be used when applied to others to incite tyranny, abuse of power, idealism and influencing people who have power over you. Good for inciting sadness and treachery in others. Jupiter rules purple.

Red:
Energy, passion, anger, inflammitory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Inciting accidents, fires, injuries. Self confidence, athletics, strength, magickal energy for Black Magick, intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), vitality. Good for self empowerment before workings of black magick. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy and cruelty. Mars rules red.

Silver:
Developes psychic abilities, neutralizes situations, repels destructive forces, works with female deity powers. The Moon rules the color silver- the home and immediate surroundings, imagination, memory, psychic awareness/dreams, spirituality, meditation. For psychic related, meditative/hypnotic.

White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color eminates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white.

Yellow
Intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, literature. The Will. Ruled by Mercury- For passing exams, improving the mind, concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma. Yellow can be used to incite infidelity, cowardess, decay, disease, dying, insanity and inconsistency in others.

Gray
NEVER USE GREY ON YOURSELF! Grey is the color of illness and bad energy.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:38 pm
That's a pretty nifty post. Thanks for putting it up. That's something for me to try sometime.  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SoilWork

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:01 pm
EladrinStarmist
That's a pretty nifty post. Thanks for putting it up. That's something for me to try sometime.

It's very good if you don't want to make a ritual out of something but still want the desired results. This way you can cast effective spells without a big alter in your room..for those still living with their parents , this is perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:26 pm
The information is intertesting aside from some of the personal objections to the outlines you provided  

TeaDidikai

SoilWork

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:35 pm
TeaDidikai
The information is intertesting aside from some of the personal objections to the outlines you provided

Sorry Tea, just posting what I use. Care to post your method or ways that I could make it better?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:43 pm
I had a question. During what circumstances is it best to use a servitor as opposed to a sigil?  

midara the happy banshee

emmfullness

5,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:57 pm
Interesting.... Very interesting.... Now I have yet another thing to study! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:30 am
midara the happy banshee
I had a question. During what circumstances is it best to use a servitor as opposed to a sigil?

Well see a servitor you can keep hanging around just incase you want it to preform another task, I don't reccomend keeping them around that long because they could start to leech energy off of you. If you had a few tasks in mind you could either create a few servitors or create a more complex one (give it more commands and take more time making it, details and what not). So pretty much the advantage is a more long term use, instead of a single fire sigil, but then again I've only used sigils few times.  

SoilWork

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:22 am
My only objection is a moral one, so feel free to disregard the following.

You honestly believe that it's okay to create something and then destroy it when it doesn't suit your fancy any more? Ignoring whether or not it is actually possible to create something like this, I find the ethical implications to vastly outweigh the possible/impossible argument.

If an non-divine individual actually manages to create life does that mean they have the right to destroy it simply because they feel like it? I think not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:47 am
SlaineWildfire

You honestly believe that it's okay to create something and then destroy it when it doesn't suit your fancy any more? Ignoring whether or not it is actually possible to create something like this, I find the ethical implications to vastly outweigh the possible/impossible argument.

If an non-divine individual actually manages to create life does that mean they have the right to destroy it simply because they feel like it? I think not.

Would it be possible for this being just to be an extension of your own life and energy though, in such a case where "destroying" it would really be more like "bringing it back to being an indistinguishable part of yourself?"

I really just kind of see this method as defining a minor aspect of yourself to program into certain tasks. At least, that's what I got from it, hypothetically.  

NoSuchCreature

SoilWork

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:12 pm
SlaineWildfire

It's my energy, why can't i do what i want with it? I tell it when I'm going to destroy it and it knows that. I have several servitors that I do keep alive..and let me tell you they aren't anything like humans..infact they are VERY dumb..they only know how to do what I told them. Giving them free thought would just be opening myself up to attacks and energy drain. If you have an ethical problem with it, then do not destroy yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:20 pm
SoilWork
It's my energy, why can't i do what i want with it? I tell it when I'm going to destroy it and it knows that. I have several servitors that I do keep alive..and let me tell you they aren't anything like humans..infact they are VERY dumb..they only know how to do what I told them. Giving them free thought would just be opening myself up to attacks and energy drain. If you have an ethical problem with it, then do not destroy yours.

That's like saying "It's my child, why can't I do with it what I want?"
It's still illegal to sell your child into slavery or for sex or to kill it on a whim.

I don't care if it's human like or not, if it's alive enough to function on its own then it deserves to be able to use the life it was given, and not to be destroyed. An insect is not a human, but even insects deserve to live out the lives they were given.

Like I said, it's a purely ethical problem, so your own personal ethics might not be affected by mine. *shrugs*  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:55 pm
couldn't you always ask before you destroyed it?

as long as you give it strict instructions not to cause any trouble for your or yours, there's no reason it can float off and do what it likes, if it has any sense of self-preservation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:05 am
SoilWork

This is all well and good, but it doesn't always meet one's needs on the fly.

Quote:
Gray
Not for my tradition.

I love the objections of people who feel it is okay to steal energy from others.  

TeaDidikai

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:26 pm
TeaDidikai
SoilWork

This is all well and good, but it doesn't always meet one's needs on the fly.

Quote:
Gray
Not for my tradition.
Yeah, there are as many different ways to create a servitor as there are people who create them. I'm in favor of cutting it down to the basics.

TeaDidikai
I love the objections of people who feel it is okay to steal energy from others.
lol

I'm of the mind that a servitor is an extension of your own energy/spirit/etc. One sure way to destroy it would be to simply stop feeding it your energy. Egregores are a different matter, though, as they exist from the energy of multiple people, sometimes even entire cultures. Santa Clause, anyone?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff