Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Albount & Hawt HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr?
  Yes, rawr!
View Results

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 am
Sorry it took so long to get it up here, the glitch was getting me a bit scared. I didn't want to start it with all of the posts going wacko. >.<
I figured I'd throw in the school rules for us too. Just so that we know what can happen in the school and what not. :]
Also, you can have a pack, which we can start making up characters for. (thier profiles don't have to be that well done. and we can switch to who plays who and whatever. :])

School Rules For Celtic Academy

1. All students are to be inside the building before 7:05. All students who do not make it on time, will be scheduled for detention when he/she returns. All absences must be excused by a doctor's note stating that the said child may not be able to attend. Classes start at eight, this gives students plenty of time to socalize, get ready for class, and be able to behave while in class.

2. During shortened days for exams, all students must exit the building ten minutes after the school lets out. No exceptions can or will be made.

3. Dress code is to be followed at all tiems. Uniforms are provided for you to wear, so please wear them. Alterations may be made for the uniform to fit, but colors must stay the same.

4. No harassing/turning/killing of the new addition of human students. Any vampire/werewolf that harm or plan to harm the humans in any form will be dealt with severly. Not only by the school, but by the state of Rhode Island and the country of the United States.

5. Fighting is prohibited. All those who fight in the school or on school grounds will be suspended or even expelled.

6. PDA (personal desplay of affection) is also prohibited. Any who are caught will be given detentions or even expulsions.

7. Grafitti is prohibited. All those who create grafitti on school property will clean it and given detentions.

8. Packs/covens are to stay to their designated territory in the school. Those who cross other pack/coven's lines will be suspended automatically.

9. Those who believe they can taunt others while in their territory will be dealt with accordingly as well.

10. Smoking is allowed outside of the school buildings. Do not smoke while in the school. All buds should be disposed of accordingly or smoking priveldges will be changed.

11. Any student or staff member that comes to school or come on the school property under the influence will be suspended or expelled.

12. Please help welcome the new human students at the school and have a great year at the Celtic Academy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 pm
There are many places to visit while you attend the Celtic Academy. There is a night life that many would kill to be able to witness. The clubs that are highschool-friendly (but still serve drinks) will leave you wanting to come back each weekend. The school offers it's pool room, workout room, gym, track, and classrooms for after school use. Though, if you don't stick to your race, then you're probably going to be in trouble.

Schedules For Leto, Andrew, & Vlad::

Leto:
Spanish-Lehoy
Tethy-English
Hip Hop-(don't remember which teacher atm, will edit it sooon)
Lunch B-Cafeteria D
History of vampires and Lycans-Okaski
Orchestra-West

Andrew:
Spanish-Lehoy
Combat-Dreidles
Tethy-English
Lunch B-Cafeteria D
History of vampires & lycans-Okaski
Chorus-(instert whatever teacher here. :])

Vlad:
English-Tethy
(Something else)
(Something else)
Lunch B-Cafeteria D
History of Vampires & lycans-Okaski
Orchestra-West

((I'll post pictures if I'm ever not lazy enough. You can post your profile under mine. :]))

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm
Hawt's Profiles::

Profile for: Leto Marchioness
Race: Human
Birth date: August 31st
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
Blood Type: AB +
Height: 5’3
Beliefs/Religion: That both vampires and werewolves should be able to live together and be better to each other. She thinks that vampires could hunt with the wolves instead of eating humans, eat deer/elk.
Hobby: She enjoys dancing, star gazing, and going out camping.
Story: Leto was the descendant of the great Marchioness of Scandinavia. Though, as the generations thinned out, her heritage and wealth was lost by the time she was born. Leto was born on a small island in Hawaii. Not too long after she was born, her father died of a massive heart attack.

At the age of five, Leto and her mother moved to Michigan for a new start. Though, this new start wouldn’t end too well. Not any longer than twelve months after they moved into their small one room apartment, the house was broken into. Nothing was stolen, but things were moved around and Leto’s mother didn’t like it. But, being as though nothing was taken, she simply changed the locks and continued with everyday life. Life in their new home was hard on both of them and Leto’s lack of a father turned her into a bit more rebellious teenager. Though, it was only in her style, she liked to do noticeable make-up and crazy hairstyles.

Four months before her sophomore year of high school, she received a letter from the Celtic Academy regarding a scholarship she had been appointed. A group of students around her district had been watched for a while and she was ultimately chosen to go to the prestigious school. Her mother was more than excited until they read about vampires going to the school, they had known about werewolves being in existence, but werewolves weren’t harmful to humans. Vampires were dangerous and for about two months, Leto’s mother wouldn’t sign the form. But, with a good fake signature, Leto signed consent forms and got tickets for Rhode Island.

Leto had arrived and talked with the principal, head counselor, and a few of the other human students about how her stay would be at the Celtic Academy. The only one who didn’t warn her about dieing was the principal, how reassuring. After her meeting with the school’s officials, she was given a small apartment to live in while she attended the school, money for essentials, and a thick book of rules and conduct.

Physical Description: Leto has black hair that flows down to her shoulders. It is naturally wavy and is kind of choppy. She has bangs that are put off to the side, the right side to be exact. Her eyes are a pale blue that seem to always be the first thing people notice about her. Her face is perfect, nice cheek bones, and her nose is a button nose, making her look cute along with her full lips. Her make up is a dark eye liner and mascara. She usually has red, violet, or dark shades of lip stick, being noticed was something she was used to by now. She is petite and looks breakable, but she can pack a punch, she would need to if she had any hope of surviving in a school full of weird races.
User Image
Personality: If there was one word to describe Leto, it would certainly be loyal. She is very loyal towards her friends and everyone else that comes to her in need. Kind and caring, she tends to make friends easily. Leto is a gentle person who only uses force when she is threatened or her friends are threatened. Though she is from a line of royalty, she is not one to be snobbish and she is rather modest with most things.
The only bad personalities that Leto hold are, being too trustful of others, being too determined, and not being able to be without someone (she‘s afraid of being by herself). She also tends to over work herself and go into depressions, but that’s only around times that really try her as a person.
Abilities: Since she is only human, she does not have any real abilities. Though, it seems that she can predict the future, though it is in hazy dreams and visions in her head. She can fight awfully good for a human. She also has many weapons that can protect her from the lesser vampires and werewolves.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Ablount's Profiles:

Profile for: Andrew Ray Bradshaw
Race: Werewolf
Birth date: August 20, 1991
Astrological Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Sheep
Blood Type: A+
Height: 6' 8"
Beliefs/Religion: He just views anything other than a werewolf inferior to him. Vampires being the lowest and humans in the middle.
Hobbies: Football, running, and reading.
Story: Andrew was born a little over 18 years ago. He came to Rhode Island from Alaska. Since he was raised in Alaska his fur is longer than the werewolves native to Rhode Island. The whole point of him coming was to get a better education than usual. Andrew's only disregard about coming here was that he would be around other races instead of just werewolves.
His father was killed a little over a year ago. Since he could not save his father he has protected his mother. Even though he's strong learning has never been his forte.
Physical Description: He's the typical look of a werewolf. Andrew's got muscles and lots of them. His pectorals standing out the most when he doesn't have shirt on. Even though he doesn't like to wear shirts he will when it is required. When his shirt is on you can still see his muscles but his arms stand out the most. Andrew has black hair that is cut short so he can keep it managed.
User Image ((I hate using that pic but closest to my description :/))
Changed Description(s): He grows hair all over his body. His eyes even change to a bright blue eyes that can pierce through your whole body. Along with the change of his eyes his hair changes to a black and white so as not to confuse him with other wolves that have his hair color. Andrew has bigger paw pads than most of the werewolves as well.
User Image
Personality: The good points about being around him is he is very protective over his friends. There is always a reason for him to be happy. His parents have always taught him to respect girls. Andrew can keep his anger suppressed so he doesn't change as often as the people in his old home town.
The bad points about being around Andrew is he is very egotistical. There is not a moment he looks in the mirror a lot. With his looks and ego it's hard to get him to talk about anything but himself the whole time. With the lack of subjects most people don't like to talk to him. There's also the fact that he is stubborn which doesn't help with the subject change.
Abilities: Super strength, speed. The way for him to transform is to get him angry. If you can him angry then you are in trouble. Once he's angered it takes a lot more than usual to get him to be more docile.
Abilities In Changed Form: He can bite down with his powerful jaws and destroy almost anything. His strength grows even more than he was. Andrew can't see as clearly in the light as in the dark when he is transformed. That's one of the disabilities when he is transformed but he doesn't need to see so much since his sense of smell is off the charts.

Profile for: Vladimir Reynolds
Race: Vampire
Blood Type: O+
Drinks: Human or Animal blood
Likes: Human blood, Animal blood, the color crimson, ruling over the vampires in the school.
Dislikes: Andrew Bradshaw, Werewolves, Parents, and school work
Appearance: User Image (the fangs can be hidden in his gums)
Personality: Calm, cool, collected, doesn't take anyone for granted, seductive, and strong willed.
Abilities: Super strength, speed, and can levitate
Short Bio: Vladimir, or Vlad, Reynolds was born into a rich family. His parents taught him how to hunt and destroy humans and animals alike. The reason it was both was because they didn't need to raise the scare factor of humans. So when Vlad felt that he needed to feed most of the time he hunted and ate from animals unlike most vampires. Vlad has also known Andrew for years and the two were good friends until the parents found out. After the parents found out Vlad and Andrew were forced to become worst enemies, which is the reason he is the leader of the vampires.

I post in: Crimson  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 pm
Bing bing bing , it was Leto's alarm clock, trying to wake her up.

“Please, five more minutes.” she groaned, rolling on her stomach.

“Six thirty.” the clock read as she looked at it.

Only a half of a second passed, before her eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed frantically. The Celtic Academy’s front gate closed at precisely five minutes after seven. Even though the first class started at eight, the Academy dean thought that students should have time to prepare for the morning ahead of them. It took her thirty minutes to get ready and ten minutes to get to the academy. How in the love of God would she ever get there on time?

Leto rushed to get out of the pajamas she was wearing and opened the door to her bathroom. Leto sighed as she turned on the water. She walked into the shower to have the chilled water send shivers down her spine. Leto took my shower and blow dried my hair in record time. She then proceeded to get into her school uniform.

The Celtic Academy’s rule book stated that all female students must wear the t-shirt and tie, as well as the skirt and shoes that are provided. She grabbed the plain white shirt and put it over her head and she put her arms through the arm holes. Then she began to tie the midnight blue plaid tie. Leto had to straighten it a couple of times before it was perfect. Damn OCD, she thought to herself. She doesn't really have OCD, but there are times when her need for perfection scares her. Next was the plaid skirt that was the same midnight blue as the tie. After the skirt was on she tucked the white shirt into the skirt. She pulled on her white knee high socks, that had a midnight blue plaid pattern stripe at the top. After that, she put on the black shoes that had heels.

Leto opened the small medicine cabinet in the bathroom. She took out my necklace that my mother had given to me before she left for the Academy. The necklace is quite a beauty. With a silver crescent moon and a wolf howling, it made her seem that she was werewolf-friendly. Though, next to the silver moon and wolf is a bat that is made up of many small opals. It was strange how the bat and wolf seemed to fit in together, but in real-life, it would never work. She tucked the necklace into her shirt and took out the make-up bag from the medicine cabinet. Leto opened the leopard printed bag that was about the size of a small purse. She rummaged through the bag until she retrieved her black eyeliner, black mascara, and her midnight blue eye shadow. She then closed the bag and opened another small compartment that was on the side of the bag to get her favorite cherry-red lip gloss. She applied all of her make-up and ran out of the bathroom, not bothering to clean up the mess.

Leto's school bag was on the counter of the small apartment, she took it and ran outside of the apartment complex. As she left, she locked the door.

“I'll be on time if I ride really fast.” Leto said as she grabbed the midnight blue bike that was provided by the Academy. My skirt and my hair were flying in the wind. I held on tight, fearing that I would die if I didn’t make it to the Academy on time. Spragueville is relatively close to Providence, which is where the Academy is.

This was Leto's first time going to the Celtic Academy and she was nervous. She arrived at the school just as a couple of kids were closing the gate. Her bike squeezed in and she skidded to a stop. Leto breathed heavily as she parked it at a bike rack and locked it up.

“I've got plenty of time, I'll go to my locker...” Leto told herself. She visited her locker and then started to make her way towards her first classroom, Room 125 was where she had to go, it was on the first floor, in the language hallway. It was Ms. Lehoy’s room and she was supposed to be a werewolf, making her human friendly and werewolf friendly as well. So, there would probably a pack in there right now, because most packs had claims on certain classrooms. (That can be your room, Albount. I figured I'd make that up too. :])

Most of the werewolves in the Academy had ‘packs’ that they belonged to. Each ‘pack’ usually had a room or a designated spot where they would hang out or group up between classes. Mostly it was used in free period or lunch. Werewolves, outside of the Academy, usually claimed territories and the rooms and spots around campus were the students territories.

Leto walked into the classroom to see the desks all aligned facing the front. There were two white boards, one in the front and one in the back of the room. The board in the front displayed the first and third hour class’s schedules and objectives for the day. The board toward the back of the room was used by the pack that claimed the room probably. The floor was tiled with red and white tiles. The walls and ceiling were stone and were painted a cream color. On the walls were tack boards where things that were important were pinned up for the class to see. Mostly there were things such as greetings and upcoming events for the class.

Ms. Lehoy teaches Spanish and French in the school. Leto had been in her class since once before she entered this school. She was like a mom of sorts, or that's what Leto thought she was like. The black haired, green-eyed, stout werewolf teacher was the warmth of the room and probaby the warmth for the pack that claimed the room.

Inside the room were werewolves, but Leto just ignored them as she set her things down at an empty desk, she didn't want to get in their way.

((sorry it's kinda long, I was excited.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm
Andrew woke up at his normal time of 6:30. Personally he didn't really care for school but he would deal with it. The last year of school that he couldn't make fun of Vampires and torment the humans, well during the school day that was. His usual blue jean shorts and a random t-shirt sat at the foot of the bed.

Slowly stepping out of bed he stretched and approached the shower. Turning on the shower he looked in the mirror and flexed his muscles. "I look great this morning. Hopefully we got some hot looking girls here this year." Andrew mumbled to himself before stripping off his boxers and walking into the shower lathering himself and getting ready for the day.

After he was sure the shower was done he stepped out shaking his head and drying off his body with a towel. Grabbing the shirt and shorts he threw them on as he left the apartment locking it and walking towards the school. Being the alpha of his pack no one could start without him. Andrew ruled the school that was the only item that was worth mentioning. There were two heads of the school and he was the cooler one, or that's what he and his friends thought.

Vladimir Reynolds was the other leader and the two didn't get along, being a werewolf and a vampire you know how that goes. Hopping over the wall, with his tall 6' 3" figure, with little difficulty he walked towards the classroom his pack over took in the mornings. A few minutes later they were all there, he was the last one to arrive again.

Starting the meeting they talked about how the werewolves were superior and that Andrew would totally destroy Vladimir in a fight. After Andrew finally got them to listen again someone walked in, a human girl no less. She seemed new and didn't know what was going on in the room. "Meeting adjourned comrades we'll pick up in the afternoon." He said to them as he saw the puzzled looks on their faces. After they saw Leto they understood what he was doing.

When they all were gone Andrew approached her. "Hello Ms. you seem new so I'll just let you know something. This is taken in the mornings until about five minutes before class starts by the Bradshaw pack." Andrew said to her. Yes he was so egotistical he named the pack after himself, how couldn't he I mean he's the hottest person at the school.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm
Leto looked at the boy and smiled, he looked like a werewolf, at least he was tall enough to be one. That meant that he would be kinder than the vampires usually were. Most of the vampires here gave her nasty looks or their looks seemed as though she was a nice hunk of meat.

Though, Leto couldn't help but to drop her smile and frowned a little bit. Where was she supposed to go during the hour before school started? Most places were occupied by vampires' covens and other packs. "Well, is there anyway that I could talk to this Mr. Bradshaw and get him to make an exception. I won't be a nuisance and I promise I won't talk about whatever you meet about to vampires. I don't even know any of them, yet." Leto explained. She shifted in her seat, waiting for what he would say.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 pm
Andrew looked at her shaking his head sighing. "I'm Mr. Bradshaw, Ms. um I don't know your name." He said scratching his head. Great it's her first day and I don't show any manners. Mentally kicking himself.

Having a human mascot could be helpful to put the pack completely on top. It was decided, Andrew would let her come in but she would be their mascot. "Fine you can come in and if you tell anyone I won't be afraid to sick the pack on you after school." He said to her winking.

((Sorry parents took me away from the computer >.<))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 am
Leto was surprised that he was the pack leader, she would have thought that he would look, a bit more tougher. Though, Leto didn't know any better, she was also expecting him to have scars from battling. But, she assumed they didn't do that all that much at the school, especially with the harsh rules.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Leto Marchioness(stupid name, it's pronounce Lee-toe March-ee-oh-nes), but that's a mouthful so just call me Leto." Leto said to him. Her last name was always such a pain to say, seeing as it was so long and it just didn't fit her.

Leto smiled, flashing her pearly teeth. "Thank you so much Mr. Bradshaw! Don't worry, I'll make sure not to tell on your meetings." she said thankfully. Leto then grinned slyly and shrugged adding, "I think I would be able to take them." Leto giggled at her statement. She would never in her life want to fight a werewolf.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 am
((it's alright. I won't be on until tomarrow because of band stuff. :p))  

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 am
Andrew laughed at the whole explanation. "Alright Leto it is. Also name's Andrew Bradshaw so you don't have to call me Mr. Bradshaw, my pack does, but you don't." He stated simply. The back board would have to be erased considering it was completely against school rules.

The plans for the uprising they were sure to have happening for them would pit werewolves against vampires and against werewolves. "Also I doubt you could take on one of my pack members let alone the whole pack." Andrew said to her. He may have had a majority of guys in his pack but the girls were there to take out other girls since the men wouldn't touch the women.

Fast as the eye could see Andrew ran over erasing the back board before coming back and sitting at the same spot as earlier. "Just be careful Ms. Leto or you could end up a midnight snack later on in the school year." He said to her shrugging. Truth was if she was their mascot the vampires would want her dead, so Andrew would keep her safe.

(Okie dokie)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:37 pm
"Alright, Andrew then." Leto said as he went to erase the black board. Damn, he's so fast! If vampires are anything like him, I'm in trouble... Leto thought nervously with a frown planted on her face. This school was already starting to freak her out, but she had to stick to it, because she would be able to get into any college she wanted to after they see where she went to school.

"A m-midnight snack?" Leto said shakily. She was brave at heart, but how in the world was she supposed to react to that. "I'll be more than careful, you don't have to worry about that." Leto told Andrew, she knew the instant she read over the packet that she would have to plan each move she took carefully.

"I see that you've made a friend, Leto. Not to mention a very reliable one at that." said a voice who had just entered the room. It was Mrs. Lehoy, the stout werewolf teacher who taught the Spanish class. "Oh, by the way, class is going to start in another fifteen minutes, you both better be ready for your first period. I don't want you to blame me for you're being late." Mrs. Lehoy told Andrew and Leto.

((I got out early from the first portion and I'm on for a hour now. :]))

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Andrew just laughed as he saw Leto's face. "Yes vampires like feasting off of human blood for some reason." He stated simply chuckling. "They think our blood is too grisly. Personally seeing their crimson life falling from their neck makes me happy." He told her before seeing the teacher.

"Oh Mrs. Lehoy don't worry I won't be late. No one seems to be able to get me in trouble." Andrew told her smiling. "I mean you have never marked me late and I've had you for like three years now." He told her seeing that she had brought in many boxes.

)(yays ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Leto sat there, speachless because she was so horrified from the images that ran through her mind. Vampires drinking the life from humans ran through her head. Great, I signed myself up for a death trap... Leto thought glumly in her head. Though, the mood lightened when Mrs. Lehoy entered the room.

"Oh, Mrs. Lehoy, don't worry about me either. I'm IN your first period anyways, so I'm already here."
Leto told the teacher, also eyeing the many boxes that she was carrying into the classroom. Being slightly curious, she decided to ask why Mrs. Lehoy had the boxes. "Mrs. Lehoy, why do you have so many boxes?"

Mrs. Lehoy laughed at Andrew and smiled. "That is quite true indeed Mr. Bradshaw, but you know how those ghosties(name indicating vampires) never let any werewolf off the hook no matter what." Mrs. Lehoy explained as she set the many boxes she carried down by her desk.

She heard Leto's question and saw both of the student's eyes on her boxes and she smiled as she began her explanation. "Well, since we've switched around the rooms so that all of the ghosties are on the second floor and all of the werewolf teachers are on the first floor, I was forced to take all of my things and switch them around. Then, of course that stupid ghostie counselor gave me the wrong room number and it turned out to be Mr. Okaski's room... I just finished putting everything away in these boxes and now I've carried them all here. My poor room will need some redecorating, probably the first period students can help me out with that today after we introduce ourselves." Mrs. Lehoy said, finishing her explanation.

As she opened the boxes, she asked the students a question to keep the conversation going, "So, what're your schedules for this trimester?"

Leto decided to answer first, because she was happy that she remembered all of her classes with such short notice. "I have Spanish with you first period, English with Tethy next period, Hip Hop with Reem third period." Leto took a quiet breath and then continued, "I have Lunch B in cafeteria D after that, then Advance Algebra with Kalls, then I have history of Lycans & Vampires and lastly Orchestra."

((If we could, I'd like to share the same lycans & vampires history class and lunch together. & if you could, I'd like you to make a profile for the head vampire guy, if not I'll make one and you can play him. I'd like to make some drama.))  

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm
Andrew laughed when she mentioned the ghosties. "Yeah but when the teacher is a ghostie I just use my super speed and make it in time." He said to her before hearing about the boxes. "Stupid ghosties have to ruin the superiors almighty power ruling. Oh well I can still beat Vladimir at anything. Well except for word discussions and that."

Andrew shrugged. "But that's why we have Larry with us, he's the genius within the group. Oh schedule let's see." He said to her as he pulled out his schedule. "I have Spanish with you right now, followed by attack and combat training with Dreidles, English with Tethy, Lunch B in cafeteria D as well, Applied Math 1 with Kaires, history of Lycans & Vampires after that, and finally Chorus. Don't even ask about the last period or I will bite you."

Andrew was a very interesting person and chorus was something he had learned that he could have fun with. Even though the teacher was a ghostie Andrew was the favorite student. He was the loudest and deepest bass in the choir. "So I guess we'll be helping you decorate your room."

((I can do it but how in depth does that one have to be? Like as thorough as ours or not?))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff