Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
The Suggestion Box Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see more of in this guild?
  Guild-wide events (extravaganzas &c.)
  Contests (art, tektek, poetry, &c.)
  Bumping/chatterbox games & polls
  Roleplays
  Giveaways
  Two or more of the above
View Results

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 pm
♥ T h e ♣ S u g g e s t i o n ♦ B o x ♠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Greetings, members of Down the Rabbit Hole, and welcome to the Suggestion Box.
This is the place to make suggestions on how we can improve the guild. Anything you think we're missing, or anything you just really really want to see here, be it an event, a contest, better advertising or a new subforum, suggest it here!

Not only do we welcome input from our members, we encourage and greatly appreciate it. We read ALL of the suggestions that are posted in this thread, so don't worry about your ideas getting lost in the crowd-- we'll see them, we promise!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Christmas Tea Party? ninja  

De-Throned Queen

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 pm
A Christmas Tee party? I like this idea, like a ball with tea to drink and lots of dancing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:48 pm
But, how would we do that in LESS than a week? gonk  

De-Throned Queen

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm
User ImageHullo? No one else likes this idea? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Oh wow, that sounds like a really cute idea! Hmm... it's just really short notice. *ponderponderponder* Well, I'd be willing to haul butt to throw something together. *nodnodnod*

It would have to be something somewhat simple; we wouldn't have the time to do anything advanced. Or we could declare our own Wonderlandian holiday to cover all of the holidays taking place during this time of year and run the event through New Year's... *puffs on bubble pipe*

But, again, that would be really short notice. ^_^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm
User ImageActually....A New Year's Eve Tea Party Ball doesn't sound half-bad... ninja Or, would you rather a Masquerade? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am
Oooh, this *is* a cute idea! -clap clap- I think I'd very much like to do this... obviously, since it's Christmas Eve already and a lot of people are probably on holiday, it would have to spill over into the new year, but we could do it! Unfortunately, I wouldn't actually be here for it, but I could hand the reins over to the guild's party planner (aka The Lady March Hare) and I'm sure she could keep it under control. (;

Tea party/Masquerade ball.... Quite brilliant! Thank you for the suggestion, Mad Hatter Spiffy. (:

The Night Faery
Captain

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:12 pm
____________♥Dark ✖ Angel♦____________
A New Year's Eve Mad Masquerade Tea Ball. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:01 pm
Oooh... fun! *curtsy* I'd be happy to plan something! I'm away from home at the moment, but I'll be home tomorrow, so I'll start planning! Who knows, I might cook up something iiintereeesting... >_>

Any specific requests, guys? At the moment, I'm thinking an rp (possibly a story/mystery rp, with certain days unlocking different stages in the plot), and maybe a few contests. *think, think, think* They'd all be under the guise of this tea party/masquerade! Throw out ideas; I'm a-lookin' for them!

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:31 pm
Okies, I'm pumped and planning! Because I want to give gifts away I'm thinking about adding in a quote competition through the rp. Is that ok with everyone? >_>

As for the layout, I was thinking about making one main thread ("the ballroom") and then two minor threads ("the tea room" and "the croquet grounds") to make the aforementioned quote competition require a little more then just role playing... you know, for the people who are looking for a way to jump into the roleplay but are anxious about interrupting. ^_^ Does that sound ok to you guys, or is that overdoing it? >____>

Also... I was thinking about starting this a day or two before New Years, and then extending it through maybe the 2nd or 3rd week of January. Too little/much time?

Sorry... I've never thrown together an event before. >_____> The Hare ish excited! ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm
____________♥Hidden ✖ Ace♦____________
All sound interesting indeed. 3nodding But, I wouldn't mind one of the locations being the Rose Garden. It can be part of the roleplay...and, OOOH! What about, a Scavenger Hunt? ninja With riddles as the clues! heart  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 pm
Ooooh... that does sound like a lot of fun, I'm just not sure I'd have the time to get it all together to make it all that it should be. ^__^;;;;;  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff