Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  yes i will
  no i wont
View Results

Iam MonsterRAWR0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:21 am
Sooo.... theres this boy that ive liked since, like second grade (we call him shorty) and ive been slowl letting hm know that i like him, but he just doesnt get it . also a couple weeks ago in october i think this new girl came, shes pretty much eye candy for every boy, includng shorty , and on monday i found out she likes him eek

Any ways soo since wednsday theyve been going out i just feel so mad sometimes i HAVE to play tether ball to get my anger out or i might end up punching her in that little make-up covered face(yah she wears make up)

also ill bet if i threw a bucket of water in her face, all the pretty would come dripping off

i never said that i would actualy do that it was just a thought

it seems to me that shorty doesnnt see inner beuty yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 am
I know how you feel.

Well, you can't expect them to break up because of crappy make up.

Let it run its course. Those kinds of girls (that kind of girl?) don't have relationships that last very long.

Otherwise, you can't touch him. He's taken. You don't want to be a whore.

And don't try to do anything negative to the chick. That would make you a b***h, and the guy you like probably wouldn't like you that much anymore.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:29 am
The best way to let a guy know that you like him is to tell him straight forward. You had your chance to tell him. It's not his or his girlfriend's fault that you had to beat around the bush.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
I know how you feel.

Well, you can't expect them to break up because of crappy make up.

Let it run its course. Those kinds of girls (that kind of girl?) don't have relationships that last very long.

Otherwise, you can't touch him. He's taken. You don't want to be a whore.

And don't try to do anything negative to the chick. That would make you a b***h, and the guy you like probably wouldn't like you that much anymore.

thanks .... and its not crappy make up its tht im in 6th grade, so is she and she wears mak up -.- i mean the whooooooooollllllle enchalada
as in eye liner, lip stick, blush, she even plucks her eye brows  

Iam MonsterRAWR0

Iam MonsterRAWR0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm
Rei Uchikino
The best way to let a guy know that you like him is to tell him straight forward. You had your chance to tell him. It's not his or his girlfriend's fault that you had to beat around the bush.

i did pretty much well kinda, my best friend blurted out that i liked him and i kinda smiled, blushed and ran straight into the girls bathroom...... does that count?? lol...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:08 pm
A way to get back at her without anyone knowing;;
Involves a water bottle, a wall to hide behind, and a lot of aim.

When you see her alone or with a small group of friends going down a hallway, follow behind her/them but far behind, throw the water bottle at her then jump behind a wall and wait for her reaction. Just make sure you've mastered the getting behind the wall quietly and quickly so that they don't see you. It's worked before, so I hope this works for you. A full water bottle works better than an empty one btw. If you don't want to do this, than I'd suggest somehow dumping a bucket of water on her as you suggested.  

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 pm
muffinz_RAWRR

When you see her alone or with a small group of friends going down a hallway, follow behind her/them but far behind, throw the water bottle at her then jump behind a wall and wait for her reaction. Just make sure you've mastered the getting behind the wall quietly and quickly so that they don't see you. It's worked before, so I hope this works for you. A full water bottle works better than an empty one btw. If you don't want to do this, than I'd suggest somehow dumping a bucket of water on her as you suggested.

What the hell kind if advice is this?! She didn't do anything wrong. So why would you do something as immature as this to get back her? And what if she got seriously hurt? Have you thought of that? She doesn't deserve this. So she's pretty, and got together with the boy that you like. So what?! Like I said before, it's not her fault that you couldn't be straight forward with him. It's your own.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Being jealous isn't very flattering. Don't be a b***h just because shes pretty.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm
muffinz_RAWRR

...... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm
I am your Mord Sith

Agreed.
And I like how she says that this girl has no inner beauty. Someone can be beautiful on the inside and out. Get to know her before making such judgements.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 pm
Bunnies go RAWR20
Rei Uchikino

i did pretty much well kinda, my best friend blurted out that i liked him and i kinda smiled, blushed and ran straight into the girls bathroom...... does that count?? lol...

No, it doesn't count. Having your friend tell him isn't very straight forward. And he probably thought that she was just kidding since you ran away. It would have been straight forward if you had agreed with your friend then tell him yourself. But you lost your chance. Better luck next time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith

Agreed.
And I like how she says that this girl has no inner beauty. Someone can be beautiful on the inside and out. Get to know her before making such judgements.

This! I've judged people and then gotten to know them, and I was like "...man. This person is EPIC"

My bestest friend EVER, who is like a sister, whom I could not live without, is someone I didn't like at first. I remember it perfectly. We were in 7th grade in music class, and she sneezed on me. Stupid reason to not like someone haha xD But alphabetically we sat together and she turned out to be THE MOST FREAKING EPIC PERSON OF MY LIFE!!!!!! There are many other stories like that, stories that relate to this. I didn't like this one girl because she dated a guy I liked, but then I got to know her and she turned out to be a really amazing, cool, chill and nice person smile  

The_Brightest_Moon

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 pm
muffinz_RAWRR

Immature much?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 pm
Let it go for now.  

cerealseri

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm
Let it go...move on.

And you know harming this girl in anyway isn't going to make you feel better in the long run. Jealousy is a very powerful and dark thing but, you shouldn't let it consume you. Do you honestly have any right to say this girl is ugly on the inside just because she's pretty on the outside.

Besides, you shouldn't be whining or complaining if you missed the boat. It's your fault for not saying something sooner.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff