Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ YOU CAN WIN UP TO 6,000,000 GOLD ]]

Back to Guilds

A Chane that you Could Win up To 6,000,000 Gold 

Tags: Lottery, Free Gold, Fast gold, gold, Free 

Reply [[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]
Express you're true feelings, and make gold along the way! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you today?
Sad :(
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Happy ^_^
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
mad D:<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i am in no mood to speak VxV
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

DemonToastNinja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 pm
I hear them...my fears...my mistakes...my discomforts...they want to take me...take me to a place where i will never return...I cannot fight them alone...if or when they do take me...they will take me to a place where demons lurk in every shadow...around every corner...behind every door...they will bring me to a place where even pure evil fears to tread...it is too late to save me...now go...save yourself...leave me to be tortured...to be left in my sorrow...to be in eternal damnation...you don't need to say goodbye...i understand to the full extent of my slowly dying soul...that nobody...nobody will ever care about me...my broken heart and soul will never function the same way ever again...pure hatred will soon fully consume my existance...soon every single living particle of my being will be gone...stolen by the most evil and hated beings...soon all that i ever loved will be gone forever...and i will never be loved...i will be trapped for all eternity in a neverending pit of hatred and dispair...the only thing that i have left is the knoledge that it will all be over soon...hopefuly...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm
R U EMO?!?!?!?!? O.o  

PinoyJeoto

xxPyro_lover13xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm
that's pretty random...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am
I hope you feel better soon. 3nodding  

Shadow of the Dreams

Shadow of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 am
whee whee whee whee whee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am
whee whee whee whee

Shadow of the Dreams

Shadow of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 am
whee whee whee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 am
whee whee

Shadow of the Dreams

Shadow of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 am
whee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pm
I NEED 900 MILLION GOLD!!!  

Disco 6a6a

DemonToastNinja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm
PinoyJeoto
R U EMO?!?!?!?!? O.o

somehow i find that offensive  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm
today i feel the need to shout, "PICKLES!!!" today i am random, for i cannot be without my friends, comfort, and laughter. friends, give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, and the courage to change the things that i can. give me the strength to change my emotions & say ,"******** YOU" to any person that i feel like. i have the need to say LALALALALALALLALALA cuz i want to. THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY ******** SENSE. so yay. i expressed my feelings!!! ;D  

ohdamn_ChaCha

Yuki Sinjo

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 pm
Me, I've found the girl of my dreams so I'm in love and overjoyed because she loves me too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:05 pm
DemonToastNinja
I hear them...my fears...my mistakes...my discomforts...they want to take me...take me to a place where i will never return...I cannot fight them alone...if or when they do take me...they will take me to a place where demons lurk in every shadow...around every corner...behind every door...they will bring me to a place where even pure evil fears to tread...it is too late to save me...now go...save yourself...leave me to be tortured...to be left in my sorrow...to be in eternal damnation...you don't need to say goodbye...i understand to the full extent of my slowly dying soul...that nobody...nobody will ever care about me...my broken heart and soul will never function the same way ever again...pure hatred will soon fully consume my existance...soon every single living particle of my being will be gone...stolen by the most evil and hated beings...soon all that i ever loved will be gone forever...and i will never be loved...i will be trapped for all eternity in a neverending pit of hatred and dispair...the only thing that i have left is the knoledge that it will all be over soon...hopefuly...

i hope u feel better...try not to thing about it...be with friends or family...maybe do something new...it helps take your mind of stuff  

ashley734

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

x_Ayoo_Jova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 am
Why with just one glimpse at you i feel like your'e the one .. ?
I always feel like i skip a few...just a few,...heartbeats for your
&& At the end i realize that I'm happy i skip a few heartbeats for you ..but how could i ever know that me & you will ever be together...when All i see is you & her...walking home together...holding hands...Kissing passionately...Daydreaming in to eachothers eyes..Having fun---As if it were your last day together...As if the world were to end...Nothing tells me that me and you could ever go out...Actually..Absolutely nothing tells me that me & you...could..ever even be close friends...Nothing at all
But i always feel as if i have to be in your strong hands..Wiff you holding me tightly in them...Telling me "I love you..& Will never let you go...Ever", But then again as i think of it...Why would you even think about me at all...If i see you with her...such a preety...nice...Fun girl-
Why would you think about me if I'm the complete oppisite of her
Thats how i know...Me & you will..NEVER...be friends...ever!
Thats the type of things that fill me with sorrow...that fills me with dispair...because i know...that me & you..could never be-
-Thalia-
:/
Thats how i feel at the moment i would appreciate no rudeful comments at the momet due to how I'm feeling,please,& Thank You  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff