Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
A new beging Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Ookami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Sunfall streched as he came out to the den he sniffed around to find a sent of his pack but nothing was here hee looked around worryed were could they be?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 am
silverpup wakes up and hears a bush shaking. curious she checked it out and saw an alpha wolf looking around. scared she took one staep back and brook a twig! the alph wolf heard it and came towords her. Silverpup felt like a rock and could not move. as the alph came closer she was apple to studder"h he hello, i i am s silver p p pup" she was shaking with fear and because she was cold.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

xXx_will_turner_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 am
Shade burst through the bush always keeping track of his prey, he sensed it had gone south and then started to head into that direction, "ow what the~~hey becareful were your going" shade said as he sat down for a rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm
Whitepup ruffled her fur against the snow falling heavily from the sky. She yawns and tiptoed over to where she had burried her prey earlier. Sticking her nose in the deep snow, she snuffled around, searching.  

Kiyo Doll

Wealthy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

The Fallen Gin
Vice Captain

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 am
appears next to white pup
"hideing prey are we"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm
*Ghost wanders off from his den with nothin to do* Yawn *suddenly smells a scent he'd never smelled before and goes to check it out*  

White Dragon Maikeru

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:54 pm
scared to death, silverpup wanders if this golden wolf is freind or foe .... she remembers about hunters taking her mom away dead and she stayed hidden until dawn.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Charcoalpaw wondered what was going on and gingerly set her collected herbs down to investigate.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am
seeing all these wolves gather around her, silverpup decided to come out and see if they r friend or foe. "h-hellow, um i-i am s-silverpup, will anyong help mw plz i have been running from the humans for 3 days and i am tired and hungry"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm
"Oh, you poor thing!" Charcoalpaw exclaimed as she rushed over to the young wolf while carrying her healing supplies.
"Here," she said pointing to an herb with her nose. "Eat this Chamomile; it will calm you down. It isn't very yummy but don't worry." She pointed to a berry. "Here, is a Juniper Berry. It is very tasty and will take the yucky taste away. It will also give you some strength."
Setting that beside the Chamomile, Charcoalpaw pushed the bundle of herbs towards Silverpup. "Once you've eaten that, we can see what we have for food."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 am
looking at the medicine aprentice i knew that she was friendly" thank u " i said and then ate the chamomile and the the juniper berry. " i was to become an aprentice to a medicine wolf like u when i was 6 moons old but i am still 1 week old and i am tired"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Smiling at Silverpup, Charcoalpaw said,"Oh don't worry. Your time will come."

Charcoalpaw suddenly spotted a bird pecking for food. Bird brain. Doesn't even know that there are wolves around. Turning back to Silverpup, Charcoalpaw said,"Anyway, why don't you have something freshly-killed to eat? I know I'm usually at the Healer's den sorting out herbs, or searching for certain things in the forest, but I can still catch prey!"

She crouched close to the ground into a hunter's crouch. Narrowing her eyes, Charcoalpaw carefully and swiftly stalked the plump bird.

Alright now, focus. You've never caught a bird before. They always escape. Try a different method than just lunging.

Listening to her inner voice, she made a short, swift jump. The bird flicked its head around looking for danger, but then resumed pecking. Perfect! Now's your chance!
Charcoalpaw burst out of the bushes and lunged after the bird. The bird stretched its wings, but before it soared into the air, Charcoalpaw and made an uppercut, slamming the bird with her paw. The bird helplessly fidgeted on the ground. With a brisk bite on the neck, it was dead.

Carrying the lifeless bird in her mouth, Charcoalpaw padded towards Silverpup. She set it down in front of her. Charcoalpaw you idiot! Silverpup is a pup, not a warrior! Charcoalpaw bent down and set to work with her jaws. She split the bird in half, removed the skin, and made the meat soft enough for the little pup.

"There you go. Enjoy!" she said eagerly waiting for Silverpup to eat.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am
looking at the bird silver pup takes the peice of chewed meat and eats it, but bfor she ate it she gave thanks to her ansestors for this meal" thank u charcoalpaw this is verry delicious" i said then a sent drifted up silverpups nose and she smelt a badger, not another one ,she thought in her head. " i smell a badger about 5 yards away" i said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm
"Oh, great," Charcoalpaw said. "Badgers just don't know when to stop coming! Can't they recall in their badger brains that they're always beaten against wolves?" She shook her head.

"Well, I'll go investigate. You warn others that you smell badger; I can smell it too. And if you can, please take these collected herbs to into the Healer's den. Flameclaw, my mentor, should be there sorting out the herbs," Charcoalpaw said. "Ugh. The badger reeks!" Charcoalpaw remarked, wrinkling up her nose. "Make sure the others know that we smell badger. I hope it's nothing serious!"

She then disappeared into the bushes toward the scent.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm
before i could say that we should get warriors to come charcoalpaw dissapered intot he bushes. sighing, i went to the bunddles of herbs. taking the herbs carefully in my mouth, i walked into the clearing and snifed the air for the medicine den ignoring the others stareing at me. i droped the herbs when i got into the den sniffing the air for charcaolpaws mentor."h hellow is anyone here charcoalpaw said to bring the herbs here." i said. getting impaitient for an answer i said "i will jest leave them by the door then . but to let u know who i am, i am silverpup i am here because charcoalpaw sent me to tell the otheres about a badger 5 yards away from the camp entrence and charcoalpaw went to investigate by herself! i tried to tell her that we should get help but she ran off fast"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff