Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:33 pm
VERY OLD SHOP... NOW HAVE NEW! Please look there. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:40 pm
hey! i love the art!! do you do off-site avatars,though? i want to order art of my OC, but i made her from Roliana...she looks like this:

User Image

Jack and Jill went up the hill. Jack fell down the well.

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:43 pm
Hey, why not. I'll do it. >.^
If there's anything specific you want, let me no. Other than that... what type would you like (i.e. head, full body, ect.)? ^w^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Hmm....i'd like Fullbody please! but as for your prices....they're MUCH too low! so i'll be paying 2k for it! and you can change Ren's pose if you'd like....if it helps, she's in her mid 20s and smiles a lot...would you like the trade now or later on??

If i like the art (which i know i will) then i'll be ordering my other OCs in the future! (don't worry, they're all Gaia avis)

i may also order another piece with Ren, because my sister has an OC that goes with her....if i had her reference right now i'd order, but unfortunately i don't....sorry!

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Why thank you! I'll make sure to get it done as soon as possible (I'd say a week at the very most), and thank you for the extra info. It'll definitely help. ^^

and.. thank you very much! I appreciate it. ^^

that's all right. I'll get practice by drawing the first one. >.^ And as for the trade, well, it's really when you find it most convenient. I tend to find people are usually honest... but either way works.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm
I'll send the trade now. that way i don't forget to later.....trust me, am i an honest person...there was this guy in an arcade who didn't know me more than 45 minutes, and he gave me his credit card to go and buy us some drinks...so all i did was get the drinks and then go back...there was only $10 on his card, but still...and then at the same mall someone had me get them a japanese drink too, and then i got free tater tots afterwards....she worked at a Sonic.

but anyways, i'm a really trustworthy person. sending trade!

would it be okay if i stayed and posted here?

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm
Good point. I trust you honesty lol... and giving you a credit card! that's a pretty big deal. lol.
Go free tater tots. ^^
All right, trade accepted! (Or in process of)
Absolutely. Post away. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 pm
Yeah, it was cool....and after that, the guy let me play DDR for free! he knew how to rig the game somehow, lol. he said everytime i come back he'll let me play at no charge when i go....i guess that Gothic Lolita dress did the trick!

alright, thanks! now for something to talk about.....uhm....do you have a dream avi?? if not, then i'll make you one for free!

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 pm
I SUCK at DDR! lol! I have the coordination of a half-blind lemming....
I made one a while ago, but achieved it, with the sad exception of kottan bell. It was the only item I couldn't purchase or get through donations... sweatdrop I'm still questing it.
But if you'd like to, be my guest! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm
what part of the Kottan Bell do you need?? i might actually get it for you, but it'll cost you some art....but i'm going to buy it with Gaia Cash if i still can....which means i'd have to get a card......crap.

well, okay, please fill out this form!

[b]Name:[/b] (so i know what to save it under)
[b]Base color:[/b]
[b]Hair color and style:[/b]
[b]Eye color and style:[/b]
[b]Price Range:[/b]
[b]avi style:[/b] (angelic, demonic, magical girl, aquatic, etc...)
[b]Items wanted on the avi:[/b]
[b]Anything else??:[/b]

there we go!

oh, and i have no coordination besides hand-eye myself...i marched with my band in a parade about 2 years ago, and i actually stopped the parade when i tripped and fell....and let's not talk about be getting my legs tangled up in a soccer goal....and the tennis incidents.... sweatdrop too late.
pretty much i'm ONLY good at DDR when it comes to moving my legs...i don't even run anymore because i broke my foot from trying to fun in flip-flops....

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Oof, I'd have to go double check! It was either the dress or the boots. sweatdrop

Name:Mesai (yay) (so i know what to save it under)
Base color:black, white, or yellow. You pick. ^^
Hair color and style:White, apple (what I have now)
Eye color and style:Green, rather big n' innocent. (Don't know if there's a name or not >w<)
Price Range:none.
avi style:Fighter, semi-angelic I suppose...
Items wanted on the avi:Anything at all. ^^ I have a Dreamers dust, and I love anything that incorporates it somehow.
Anything else??:Have fun :3 heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm
alright, i'll start on it! thanks!!

sorry i took so long to respond, i was making a frappucino....wish my sister were here though, since she works at starbucks...

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Lol No problem!
It's all good... hmm... frappucino... I was actually making tea, so it's all right. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Okay, question, or two...

1. on your fighter, do you want her wearing a skirt, or pants? and if skirt, does it matter how long??

2. are there any specific item colors you want??

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 pm
Uuuuuuumz....
1. Either works. As to the skirt, no, it doesn't matter. Heck, look at the one I'm wearing. >w<
2. Ummm... not really. I use a lot of white, blue, and black. but as far as colors... no. not really.
Sorry. I'm not being a very big help. sweatdrop

09. ✿ - - - Advertisement

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces