Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
I'll pay an artist to draw my BF and I as D.GrayMan boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 am
I am looking for a talented artist to draw my boyfriend and I into anime yaoi characters. I want to give it to him for Christmas. I was thinking of titles such as D. Gray Man as a similar aesthetic, but you can create the drawing in any form or style you wish. I would pay for the service and we can discuss the price for your art and time. If interested please pm me or leave me a message here with a link to your artwork or post an example. This is really important to me so I hope somebody answers my ad. redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:49 pm
I'll draw it for you, I can get it to you with the help of a good friend. I will post a link to a drawing I did a few months ago, it is in a chibi style, it's all I have on hand at the moment.

I would like to now when your boyfriend's birthday is, so I know how much time I have to get the drawing done and delivered to you.
As for how long I think it well take, I could have it done in maybe a week, if it all goes well.

Saya Bloodstone

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:05 pm
Saya Bloodstone
I'll draw it for you, I can get it to you with the help of a good friend. I will post a link to a drawing I did a few months ago, it is in a chibi style, it's all I have on hand at the moment.

I would like to now when your boyfriend's birthday is, so I know how much time I have to get the drawing done and delivered to you.
As for how long I think it well take, I could have it done in maybe a week, if it all goes well.

cooll that sounds great. Its not for his birthday its for Christmas. Oh by they we are both guys is that a problem?

1. http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/alteregocrystal1/?action=view¤t=Kevin2.jpg

2. http://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt253/alteregocrystal1/?action=view¤t=scott3-1.jpg

The first one is my bf he is the one in the green and striped shirt in the middle. The second picture is me between the white colums

how much would you charge and u said you had a link ??  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm
You both being guys is not a problem, I support that kind of thing. Yes, I do have a link I'm working on posting it.
I can do this for you for free, you don't need to pay me. At least not with real money.

Saya Bloodstone

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:23 pm
Saya Bloodstone
You both being guys is not a problem, I support that kind of thing. Yes, I do have a link I'm working on posting it.
I can do this for you for free, you don't need to pay me. At least not with real money.

Is there anything for your avi you migh want or an amount of gaia gold you might want?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 pm
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o273/kurama_13009/scan0003.jpg

Here's my link, like I said before it's a chibi drawing.

Can I have time to think on that?

Saya Bloodstone

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm
Saya Bloodstone
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o273/kurama_13009/scan0003.jpg

Here's my link, like I said before it's a chibi drawing.

Can I have time to think on that?

OMG uber uber uber cute smile I MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes take as much time as you want smile 4laugh 4laugh

Oh by the way for personality I'm alot like Lavi, slightly heroic and warm and caring, yet yet always getting into trouble and being silly. My bf is totally serious just like Kanda and can sometimes have a wierd dark humor like Marian Cross. I"M ALWAYS IN CHARGE....hehehe  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 pm
So do you want it in a chibi style or a normal anime style, and how intimate do you want it to be?
I think I know what I want for payment now.

Saya Bloodstone

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 am
Um chibi-style is cutei and I dont want something too intimate hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhaha. I just wanted a cute and romantic picture of a boy couple. Maybe a hug pose or something? Maybe my bf can be all serious and I can be next to him looking up at him with a mischecous cat ears and cat tail and face? I don't know whate ever you think works feel free to let your creative juices flow.

What did you want for trade  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 pm
That I can do, senes it seems you don't need it rite away, I'll take my time and make it really nice for you. I'll let you know when it's close to being done. You can check in when you like, just as long as it's not every day.  

Saya Bloodstone

Yukiko Mori-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:09 pm
Saya Bloodstone
That I can do, senes it seems you don't need it rite away, I'll take my time and make it really nice for you. I'll let you know when it's close to being done. You can check in when you like, just as long as it's not every day.

Hahaha no, I know things dont happen in a day and you have other things to do besides draw me a picture. But its cool beans. Its for christmas present and yeah as anyone would I prefer not to rush the artist so I can receive a quality drawing smile  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games