Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
My thoughs on new jobs for all :3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 pm
OK we all no that every job fits in 3 more at 2nd job lvl 30...but what if u can add 3 MORE and change the current of the game? HA! I've been thinking about this for a while and this is my new job list SO FAR....u can add to it if u wish darlings 3nodding 4laugh

Mages....

Light mages biggrin
Dark mages cool
Elemental mages heart heart heart (more elements more skills)

Warriors....

Hell riser
Haven's break
Twilight ash rofl

this is all i came up with so far neutral u can add to this if u want but i like these ideas 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:57 pm
how about bomber all into explosive abilitys 4th job last skill is nuclear war head launch  

Lamp O random

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 pm
Lamp O random
how about bomber all into explosive abilitys 4th job last skill is nuclear war head launch

lol and at max it does 300% of your str xD and attack every monster on the map  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 pm
yeah but that means ppl will be using it and ksing every thing D= wat about a 30 minute wait after use question  

Lamp O random

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:49 pm
Lamp O random
yeah but that means ppl will be using it and ksing every thing D= wat about a 30 minute wait after use question

ya and it takes all but 1 mp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm
I rather not have more mages, Evans class should be the last one to me. I rather have new classes, not ones based off of this or that, rather have something like a Scythe using class that deals in long range spells and close range combat, and uses STR and INT, and plays nothing like any other class. Something new, you know?  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm
how about soul bounder like ur starting intro is that u make a fatal mistake by killing ur self and then putting ur self in a golem like thats for boys and girls like remove a leg and arm and the skill is the soul bounder called shell fighter for boys would be defense and intellegence and the soul bounder for girl would be heavy hitter that would use strength and luck and the would use magic and melee attacks with charge and combo system 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm
Lamp O random
how about soul bounder like ur starting intro is that u make a fatal mistake by killing ur self and then putting ur self in a golem like thats for boys and girls like remove a leg and arm and the skill is the soul bounder called shell fighter for boys would be defense and intellegence and the soul bounder for girl would be heavy hitter that would use strength and luck and the would use magic and melee attacks with charge and combo system 3nodding

no how about for guys its str and luk and girls its int and dex?  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 pm
Kite Katolia
I rather not have more mages, Evans class should be the last one to me. I rather have new classes, not ones based off of this or that, rather have something like a Scythe using class that deals in long range spells and close range combat, and uses STR and INT, and plays nothing like any other class. Something new, you know?

ya and it would be called a reaper and the class could only use scythes but you can choose to go into Death or Jr. Jack?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm
LordKillerPanda
Lamp O random

well that woulnt make sense cause if ur a giant walking piece of armor with noone in it ur going to have a hard time trieing to punch a monster with strength and avoidability making a defensive like character using a few counter attack like skills with magic based attacks with buffs as well making a very useful and strategic character smile  

Lamp O random

Paine_101

Omnipresent Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm
I have an idea for a class : the red button ... at level 10 you get a hat with a red button if you press it , every monster in the entire server dies and you get all the exp razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 pm
Paine_101
I have an idea for a class : the red button ... at level 10 you get a hat with a red button if you press it , every monster in the entire server dies and you get all the exp razz

thats sorta cheap....and lame  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Lamp O random
LordKillerPanda
Lamp O random

well that woulnt make sense cause if ur a giant walking piece of armor with noone in it ur going to have a hard time trieing to punch a monster with strength and avoidability making a defensive like character using a few counter attack like skills with magic based attacks with buffs as well making a very useful and strategic character smile

ya it would be like a mage with only str it wouldn't be any good so you need stratgey  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm
LordKillerPanda
Lamp O random
LordKillerPanda
Lamp O random

ya it would be like a mage with only str it wouldn't be any good so you need stratgey

i sorta want a new kind of class, as in really new like busines

miner--> Smither-->Blacksmith-->Metal God

miner-->Jeweler-->Rich Fighter-->Spoiled Fighter

Smithers use two hammers (can make their own armor)
Jewelers use rings that can be used to punch or use magic (refine jewels with 5 ores instead of 10)

Fisher-->Harpoonist-->Javeliner-->Aqua Lord

Fisher-->Hook-->Clawer-->Shanker

Harpoonists can fish
Hookers can hold a persons weapon with one hook and shank with the other  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 pm
good idea but that would be kinda of making it like using the maker skill making it hard for ppl who trie and i mean ppl who havent played the game have a hard time it would be like do a quest and get a starter set of 1 mil to make items for ur self stare  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff