Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi
~Welcome~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome to The Gaian Senshi Guild!

Welcome to all new comers! heart

This is where you can introduce yourself to your fellow guild members, ask questions, talk about what you like about Sailor Moon, etc.

Have fun everyone!! heart blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm
Hello everyone! I just joined today. C:  

dulcetstars

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 pm
hotaru a k i t s u
Hello everyone! I just joined today. C:

Hello!! It's nice to meet you! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 pm
yo yo yo yo !!!

GOOOO SAAAAIIILLOOR MOOON ((lol If you hear jupiter's transformation some its like SAAAAILORRR JUPITAAAAAA  

SG Sailor Comet

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am
Wow! Where do find all the beautiful pictures of Sailor Moon? They're really stunning heart

Anyways, I'm Ketsueki Einjeru, Ket for short and I've loved Sailor Moon for YEARS. I first watched it when I was really young with my older sister and sometimes with my best friend, and I used to get up at 5am in the morning just so I wouldn't miss a single episode. Although the channel I watched it on (Fox Kids) never aired all of the episodes and only aired up to the end of Sailor Moon R, I still loved the series. Soon after I discovered the name of the creator, Naoko Takeuchi and found her beautiful art style, it was her beautiful art that inspired me to start drawing, and to this day she is still my biggest inspiration, I really owe her a thank you whee

So in short, Sailor Moon has made a dramatic and inspiratonal impact on my life, and my life would me majourly different if Saban Moon was released instead of Naoko's Sailor Moon. I've also watched the entire series subbed and I've seen only one of the movies and I'm still yet to watch the next two and the live action series.

Thanks sooooooo much BlackDemonDreams for inviting me to this guild!! This is the third Sailor Moon guild I've joined heart heart

Wow! I do talk a lot, don't I?? sweatdrop Lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm
First post time:

Sup~

Thats it. . .

FINE I'LL ELABORATE

Hey being Devil is here, I was invited awhile back joined a while back but hadn't posted till now '(Hell I haven't even looked around yet).

So yeah. Um my first ever anime was Sailor Moon, back when It was on Toonami My sister would force me to watch it with her thus began my adventure into anime. (I would watch it with her and sit there for the next 3 hours watching the other animes too).

I haven't watched sailormoon since then so it has been a good 6 years however it still is considered important to me just because that was my first anime (YAY MY FIRST ANIMU WAS A MAGICAL GIRL . . . why do I feel like a nerd?).

Also I must say I'm epic as hell for being the first guy to post in this thread.

Now lets get this harem party started.  

FallenDevil

Demonic Trash

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 am
Name: geraldine
star sign---- Aries
fave crystals: diamond, emerald and amythest
fave colours: pink, purple and green

Hair color:Black and dark brown

Favorite Senshi: sailor moon

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, playing video games, ZOMG, this guild, watching sailor moon and other anime, reading various manga, cooking,Anime, my pet cat, swimming and cycling

Favorite foods: salad, apples,sushi, ramen, udon, bananas, potatoes, oats,yoghurt and so much more ....

Least favoite: oysters, celery, bittergourd, chillies...

My favourite sailor moon phrase is : Moon prism power, make up!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am
Tanith_4486
Name: geraldine
star sign---- Aries
fave crystals: diamond, emerald and amythest
fave colours: pink, purple and green

Hair color:Black and dark brown

Favorite Senshi: sailor moon

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, playing video games, ZOMG, this guild, watching sailor moon and other anime, reading various manga, cooking,Anime, my pet cat, swimming and cycling

Favorite foods: salad, apples,sushi, ramen, udon, bananas, potatoes, oats,yoghurt and so much more ....

Least favoite: oysters, celery, bittergourd, chillies...

My favourite sailor moon phrase is : Moon prism power, make up!

Nice to meet you! smile  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuuki May Sakura
Crew

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Hello Everyone :3
It is very nice to meet all of you!

Well, i feel like i should intorduce myself so you can get to know you Master >;D Jaykay'

Well, Im Almost Fifteen (HELL YEAH!) and im an aquarious. Im one of the biggest Sailor Neptune fans you will ever meet (she inspired Half my life). Im also a big fan of sailor uranus too ;D

I Love to play the violin, my favorite colors are Aqua/turquois, Gold, Silver, Lime Green and Lavander :3

Not only am i a sailor moon Addict, Im am a HUGE fan of bokurano, and other anime/manga npt many people have heard of xD

Hmmm.... My favorite band is t.A.T.u and I like Kingdom hearts and Harvest moon ;D

I just got my computer back today, and basically lost all my files, so right now im trying to catch up with everything i missed, and re-install stuff on my computer, so i should be able to work on the guild more....... If only i could kick my mom off of farmville..... I swear, she spends hours on it xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Yuuki May Sakura
Hello Everyone :3
It is very nice to meet all of you!

Well, i feel like i should intorduce myself so you can get to know you Master >;D Jaykay'

Well, Im Almost Fifteen (HELL YEAH!) and im an aquarious. Im one of the biggest Sailor Neptune fans you will ever meet (she inspired Half my life). Im also a big fan of sailor uranus too ;D

I Love to play the violin, my favorite colors are Aqua/turquois, Gold, Silver, Lime Green and Lavander :3

Not only am i a sailor moon Addict, Im am a HUGE fan of bokurano, and other anime/manga npt many people have heard of xD

Hmmm.... My favorite band is t.A.T.u and I like Kingdom hearts and Harvest moon ;D

I just got my computer back today, and basically lost all my files, so right now im trying to catch up with everything i missed, and re-install stuff on my computer, so i should be able to work on the guild more....... If only i could kick my mom off of farmville..... I swear, she spends hours on it xD

Sweet! Another Aquarian! lol  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nanchatte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 am
Hi everyone! I was invited here by Blackdemondreams. :]

I first started watching Sailor Moon when I was really young, my favorite Scout has always been Sailor Venus (Sailor Neptune is a close second!). <3
I'm not really good at introductions sooo, yeah, Hi. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:46 am
First off, I'd like to say Thanks to Blackdemondreams for the invite too!

I love love love Sailor Moon. While it wasn't my first anime...grew up on Thunder Cats and Voltron...I would have to say it was the first anime I watched where I *knew* I was watching anime and loved it! I will also admit that Mamochan was my first cartoon crush xp or I guess Darien as I first knew him.

I'm a huge fan of the subbed versions. I've found the wonders of youtube and I'm finally getting to watch Sailor Stars all the way through!

Favorite Senshi: Inner would be Jupiter. Outer would be Neptune.
Favorite Character: Oh Mamochan....bestill my heart heart

Starsign: Sagittarius all the way!! Partying tomorrow to celebrate my golden birthday...one day my mental age will catch up, but I kind of hope not xd

Favorite Sailor Moon attack: Moon Gorgeous Meditation
Attack that made me laugh the hardest when it first appeared: Star Gentle Uterus

I guess I'm going on and on a bit here...but I don't bite too much so......yayh....Happy to be here!  

Feline Godess

Tipsy Shapeshifter

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 am
First I would like to say Thanks to Blackdemondreams for inviting me~!!

My favorite scouts are Neptune and Mercury! I just got into Sailor Moon this summer, so I'm still fairly new to the series, but I really like it!

My sign is a Taurus, though I am not at all stubborn xp !

My favorite color is Blue! Or turquise.....or anything blueish~!

My other favorite anime is Sonic X~!

It is nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:57 am
I was invited by Blackdemondreams and joined today. My favorite character is Sailor Moon ever since I started watching the show when I was younger. heart I still javent's seen all of the episodes but I know how it eneds thank to youtube. My favorite color is babyblue, and I am a Scorpio. I still watch it and other anime til this day, along with reading mangas. Even though some of my friends think I will outgrow it or should have already, I don't think I will. 3nodding  

celly89

pineappleprinces

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 pm
Name: Hannah
star sign---- Scorpio
fave crystals: diamond, pink sapphire
fave colours: pink and purple

Hair color: dark brown

Favorite Senshi: sailor moon , sailor Uranus, and sailor Neptune

Hobbies: music, cooking, painting, hanging out with friends, lots of other stuff XD
Favorite foods: any fruit but mango (mangoes taste like soap)eggplant, anything my mommy cooks
Least favoite: mangoes, unripe tomatoes, okra, fried chicken

My favourite sailor moon phrase is : in the name of the moon i will punish you XD  
Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff