Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm
There's always been an attraction between Vampires and Humans some just more than others. Our story starts with Adara Bray O'Doherty coming up to talk to Vlad Rogers at his father's funeral. But this isn't the first time they have met. Vlad had met Adara before once before. It was late a night about two weeks ago when her horse collapsed on the road and she hopped out to check on it. Vlad had landed down about to bite her and take her life. Little did he know that he was attracted to her not her blood. He stopped from feasting on her as she turned around. She knew him but he didn't know her. He fled not wanting to be around anyone that he was not sure about what he was doing. He was suppose to marry Princess Gweniry even though he did not seem fond of her. So now that you know the background let's start. As stated the RP starts when Adara comes up to Vlad after his father's funeral to tell him how much she felt for him and yet some more things that he does not know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Skeleton:

Appearance:
Gaian:
RP name:
Biography:
Dislikes: (list at least 5)
Vampire: (Special power)
Human: (secret kept from vampire)

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Characters:

Appearance: Prince of Death
Gaian: Ablount
RP name: Vlad Rogers
Biography: When Vlad was born his mother was killed. Vlad's birth was her cause of death. His dad always told Vlad that she died with a grin on her face. Vlad doesn't believe his father but he listened to him none the less. Vlad just turned 18 three weeks ago. His first hunt on his own did not go as well as it was suppose to. His first hunt ended in him leaving the scene without even tasting the flesh and blood of his hunt. After that he remained cooped up in his room. He did not know what to do. He wanted to marry princess Gweniry for his father but he didn't feel different around her. Yet his first hunt he felt something. What he had no idea.
Likes: His father, being a prince, that random person that he met on his hunt, having fun, the taste of animal blood.
Dislikes: Real food, Gweniry, death, the work required as a prince, failing his first hunt and his father.
Vampire: Retains youthful appearance

S u g a r y Deception
Appearance: Ignore the crown
Gaian: S u g a r y Deception
RP name: Adara Bray O'Doherty
Biography: Adara was born to a local farmer and his wife, the typical story for a peasant. Everything went well for a few years but when she turned eleven, her parents were caught with the awful sickness, the plague. She was luckily gone from the house at the time and was never exposed to it. Her parent's death merely bothered her for a little while but she was luckily not left on her own. She lived with her aunt ever since. She is very caring, fun, sarcastic, outgoing and not to mention extremely clever and observant. But, even though she is usually refered to as an angel, she has her darker moments when she's mad. So, don't piss her off... Unless you enjoy sleeping with your eyes open.
Likes: The unexplained, puzzles, music, darkness and being in control as well as things being the way she's used to them (In other words, she has O.C.D.)
Dislikes: Change, People telling her what to do, people mistaking her for a teenager or older child, vegetables, and being left out of the loop so to speak
Human: She's got a small little intuitive ability, it's not strong but it's enough to help her guess correctly pretty much all the time. Maybe that's part of the reason she knows what he is...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm
Vlad Rogers stood there looking at his father's casket. He had told the council he wanted the casket closed. He didn't think he could take looking at his father as he lay there peacefully sleeping. Why had he died yesterday. Vlad was to be crowned in three years. That three years he could use to get rid of Gweniry or find a new princess or person to marry. Now he had twenty-four hours, one day.

Vlad did not want to take this problem to far. He was hoping he could avoid the problem of marriage for future generations. He had vowed he would not make his child marry unless he liked the person he was marrying. He still had three more hours until the service. Vlad just preferred to be here alone for a while. He put a hand on his father's casket. "Why dad, why did you have to die?" He asked a tear leaking from his right eye. The doctor would not tell Vlad how his father had die. No one would tell him. How could Vlad be a king without knowing how his father had passed to prevent it from happening to him.

The funeral was to take place in the garden his father's favorite spot. This is where Vlad learned what had happened to his mother and had seen the sculpture of his mother. Vlad sighed, three more hours and he was already crying. How could he survive through this funeral. The garden was beautiful he could not dismiss that. The roses were in full bloom with the lilies in the background. Vlad sighed this was the most peaceful he had been since his father's passing. Could he get through the funeral, maybe not but he would try his best.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 pm
It really was terrible news, the passing of the king. He had done wonders for their country and she really wondered how his son would do in his place. She had reason for her thoughts, though. She knew something about the prince that she doubted many others knew which was why she kept it a secret. She doubted that even the prince himself knew that she was aware of what he was. A blood sucker, vampire, whatever one would care to call his kind. It wasn’t that it bothered her, it was just something she wasn’t used to and things like that intrigued the girl.

She had made up her mind earlier that day, that she was going to attend the funeral. She knew that all the other people in the town would be there but she still viewed this as an opportunity to speak with his highness, to let him know that she knew about him. Many things about this ran through her mind, such as the fact that he might try to kill her again because she knew. But, she continued to assure herself that if he had really wanted to kill her, he would have done it the night she met him.

She was currently walking through the garden, having gotten into the castle early due to the fact that her aunt’s son worked there. Everything seemed extra beautiful that day… Then again, she hadn’t ever been there before. She was observing each and ever delicate blossom one by one when she suddenly hit into someone. She hadn’t meant to of course and was about to apologize when she looked up and saw who it was. “Oh! Your highness… I am so sorry… I…” She stopped, not knowing what else to say.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Vlad's eyes had been redirected towards his mother's sculpture when he felt someone bump into him and almost knock him over. Angry he spun to see the girl from that one night. Shocked he turned away to hide his fangs. Great they come out at very unusual times. He thought to himself as they hid and he turned back to her.

"It's alright I was out of it. I probably would have still been here as you saw me if you had not bumped into me." Vlad said to her. "But how did you get here at this time? I mean the funeral is three hours away." He added before that feeling from before had emerged into his throat. He could not speak it was a weird feeling. Was she the one who killed his father? Is that why his body reacted this way? Did his body know something that he himself did not? He thought to himself before realizing he had went into another daze.

Vlad looked back at her. "Sorry I have not been the same since my father passed. I get distracted easier now and have to hide my fear of his passing in front of the council." He said before realizing what he had said. "Don't repeat that to anyone please. I don't even know why I told you that just now." Vlad added before he looked back down at the casket and patted it softly as his eyes then caught sight of the one and only sunflower that had been in this garden for years. The servants had put his father's casket at the perfect spot. The one part of the garden with son, mother, and father all united. The sunflower was Vlad's flower. It had been planted the day he was born and now it stood taller than him and his father combined.

Vlad had no idea why the flower was alive so long or how it got so tall but he knew that it helped brighten him up. He almost forgot about Adara being there with him.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:23 pm
Adara listened to him speak and watched as he seemed to go into at least two more dazes. “Oh, my cousin works here… He let me in because I… Well, I wanted to speak with you about… something that happened…” She said, getting a little nervous now. She was normally so outgoing and she even had an entire speech planned out for this encounter but the words wouldn’t come back to her mind. She sighed a little bit then said, “I really do apologize for crashing into you like that, I was looking at the flowers and I was not paying attention.”

She took a step back so that she wasn’t too close to him again and looked him over. Yes, he really did seem like the stories. He was pale… and she could have sworn she had seen his fangs when he turned to look at her. She looked around a little bit and when she saw that no one else was around, she took a deep breath. “Anyways, about what I had been saying… Well, a little bit ago I was out riding at night because I like to do that to clear my mind and something happened to my horse so I got off… The next thing I know, someone is behind me…” She started, not planning on finishing until she saw his reaction to what she had said so far.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm
Vlad's whipped around so fast it was like he was inhuman, well he was but no one but his dead father knew that. "So you think that I was behind you that night." He said quicker than he thought. "Don't insult me like that. Leave don't come back until the funeral." He added as he left and walked towards the heart of the garden.

She couldn't know what he was, or could she. "No she can't know I'm a vampire that's not true." He said to himself. Vlad just kept pacing he didn't know what he could do. Well he could kill her but how could he now if he could not kill her that one night. There was nothing he could do about it. "If she does know I'll have to kill her." He finally said to reassure himself.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 pm
Adara blinked as he ran off and let out a small sigh. "Well, that went... Differently than I had planned." She said to herself softly then turned to head off somewhere into the castle. She would find her cousin, that way she could be occupied until the time came to go to the funeral.

When she found him, she followed him around as he did his chores, occassionally helping as well. Though, her mind wasn't in it. She was trying to think of a way to convince his highness that she didn't mean any harm by what she said and also, that she really did know it was him now and that he wasn't human.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Vlad sighed as he finally laid down on the grass looking at the sky. "Maybe I did that wrong, I think it convinced her more." He said sighing. Vlad could not let that bother him. He still had not created his speech for the funeral. If he put his time to use now he could finish it.

"I'll start with how he was my hero. My father taught me how to live, who to trust, and how to treat women. No take out that last part." He said sighing this was going to be harder than he thought. Not only was he the first to speak, he was the last and not to mention he hated speaking in public. It wasn't that he was scared he just didn't really enjoy it. He would have rather been in his room reading a good book but that was not going to happen.

He could have hired a speech maker to create his speech but that wouldn't com from his heart. He wanted his speech to mean something. So for the next three hours that is what he did. Vlad worked on his speech creating what he believed to be the best speech ever. "Now let's see I should get some food so I don't attempt to eat someone at the funeral." He said standing up and running into the woods looking for a deer.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:58 pm
The few hours to the funeral passed rather quickly and Adara anxiously made her way into the garden. So many people were in there already, it was hard for her to find who she was looking for. She decided that she’d wait to speak to him again until everyone went up to say they were sorry. She would say that but she also had something else in mind to mention to him. She walked over to her cousin as soon as she spotted him then leaned against him as she normally did when she was tired or nervous. “What is the matter, Addie?” He asked and she shook her head. “Nothing, Nate. I am just a little worn out… ‘s all.” She replied then let out a small sigh.

She had technically lied, of course. She was nervous of what the prince would do about the fact that she knew. Would he really kill her? He didn’t the night that she’d first seen him… His eyes seemed interesting then too… There she went again, getting side tracked. She really didn’t think he’d kill her but what was stopping him from doing so? She was just another peasant, no one but her tiny little family would miss her and probably the few friends that she had. She was just a small little speck compared to everyone else.

As she stood there, she realized the something was wrong. The prince wasn’t there yet and it was already a few minutes past the time everyone was supposed to be there. Was he ok? She didn’t think he’d actually miss his own father’s funeral, would he?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm
By the time Vlad had finally found and drank the blood from the deer he had realized he was late. "Crap the funeral is already starting." He said as he bolted back the way he came. He needed to get there fast or else something was bound to happen. As he reached the end of the forest he realized that there was blood dripping from his mouth and on his shirt. s**t. He thought to himself.

He took the shirt off and then wiped his lips and face clean. It didn't work that well he still had some traces of a redish color on his face. He started walking back towards the funeral passing the little koi pond. "This is perfect." He said wiping his face clean before returning to the funeral.

Just as Vlad about walked in to give the opening remarks he heard Tyler, the head council-member start speaking.

"Well as we wait for Vlad let us all realize that he has been affected the most. He still doesn't know what had happened two nights ago as you are all familiar with what happened. There was an assassin hired to kill the King and Vlad was next on the chopping block. We must protect the new king at all costs." He said to them all not noticing Vlad walking out from behind him.

"So that is why you didn't tell me." Vlad said his eyes red from crying. He had been crying earlier and now he was about to again. Great there's a psycho out to get me and there was no one who wanted him to know. There is no one I can trust. He thought to himself replacing Tyler. "I'm sorry I'm late I have been very confused after the passing of my father." Vlad started giving his opening remarks.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm
Adara watched as the man started speaking and blinked as she saw Vlad. He looked pretty bad, though there was a new flush to his normally pale cheeks. Feeding possibly? That would make sense. She continued to lean against her cousin as she listened to his speech.

A little while later, it was finally time for everyone to go up to the remaining members of the family and close friends to give them remorse. After everyone had gone through, Adara quickly said a few word to the others then stopped in front of Vlad. After a few moments of merely looking at him with sympathetic eyes, she leaned in and hugged him. “Please do not be upset… About this and… and the fact that I do know about you… I will not tell anyone I promise…” She said. She was about to say more when she suddenly felt herself being jerked backwards.

“Sorry your highness, I guess this one does not like listening to the rules.” The guard said, referring to the law that you mustn’t touch a royal without their permission which was exactly as Adara had done. It was a death sentence. “I will just get her out of your way…” He said, starting to turn so he could take her off towards the dungeons.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:25 pm
"Halt leave her be." Vlad said not letting the beginning of her speel affect him. "You want to be of use get me a shirt." He said glaring at the guard.

"Yes your highness." The guard said leaving.

"You should be more careful." Vlad said to her. "I can't save you again." Vlad said to her before changing his attitude. "I want you to wait by my bedchambers we are not finished talking about what you said a second ago." He said before turning to the rest of the people he wasn't sure how much longer he'd have until he confronted this girl who affected him so.

Why does she affect me so. What am I doing here. He thought to himself sighing.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items