Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:25 pm
It all started one day about three years ago. That was whenAdelline Marie Hartnet was captured. Adelline Marie Hartnet stayed in the back of the slave shop for multiple years no one bothering to look at him. No one until one young juvenile. Bradley William Bradshaw saw Adelline Marie Hartnet and decided that he would keep up with this human. This was the first person to give him the time of day. What will happen? Will the vampire eat his new to be master or will he obey and maybe fall in love with his new master.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Full Name:
Weapon(s):
Short Bio:
Appearance:

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm
Master:

Full Name: Bradley William Bradshaw
Race: Human
Weapon(s): His words, and a pocket knife he always keeps with him
Short Bio: He was born 18 years ago. He has been raised through a middle-class family. He decided he would like to have a slave to show him some more responsibility and help him through college.
Appearance: Bradley

NPCs

Bradley's Mother
Race: Human
Bio: She was the creator of Bradley and has been notorious for destroying things Bradley holds dear. She had killed her husband but no one knew that about her. She got off of trial but soon killed again, this time her slave of 5 years.

Valerian
Race: Vampire
Bio: He's an old Vampire. He has something to do with Adelline and was in an army of sorts. We know of nothing else about his past.
Appearance:
Valerian

Name: Dr. Drake
Race: Demonic Dragon (Not much known of the race)
Bio: He is old but will not tell his age. He truly is ancient though. His race has always been hidden. Satan had thought to have destroyed them all. He can shapeshift but other than that nothing is known of his race. No one has seen his real face either.
Appearance:
Dragon
Dr. Drake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:49 pm
Full Name: Adelline Marie Hartnet
Race: Vampyre
Weapon(s): Daggers are her preference
Short Bio: Adelline was one of those vampyres that had blurry pictures caught of her ravaging the country side of what she liked to call "blood bags". People feared her and called her Spade, since she often held a spade when going to meet her victims, a sign of death to them. One of the bodies she fed from was laced with poison, authorities caught her, took her in and here she was brought.
Appearance: Adelline

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 pm
Bradley walked into the slave ring that was in the center of the town. He knocked on the door not hearing an answer. He decided that it was best for him to walk in. The owner had told him the time and now was the time he had been told. Just to make sure Brad looked at his watch. Yes it was 2:00 p.m.

Where was the owner of the slave ring? Bradley decided he would check out the area. The whole building was dark and damp. He was just glad he didn't live here. The whole place was giving him the creeps. There were bricks for walls that looked slimy and the floor he didn't even want to know. "If I can't find him I'll need to find Adeline." Bradley said walking farther into this, well dungeon stuck out to him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:06 pm
She sat on the bench in her cage, staring through the bars, twirling a strand of hair in her fingers. It was dark and the windows had long ago been blocked. Not only to protect others, but to protect herself. It was like a prison here, horrid smells filled her nose throughout her days and nights. She could barely sleep, Adelline was literally starving to death. They brought her blood to keep her alive, but she could tell it was old and cold. Death had long ago taken this blood.

She sighed and scratched at the bars lining her cage. Then she felt everything inside of her tingle. She smelled blood. Her eyes widened and she immediately looked towards the door down the hall. "Hmm... New blood?"

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 pm
"Um Mr. Stayberd?" Bradley called out before hearing scratching. "Uh who's there?" He asked some fear apparent in his voice. He walked towards the sound not sure if that was good or bad. He saw a girl who looked pale and sickly. Her hair was a midnight black but he couldn't see her face. "Um hello there. I'm Bradley William Bradshaw. How are you?" He asked her a smiled on his face trying to give her some hope. He then suck his hand out for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm
She felt her teeth chattering, wanting his blood. Still, she held back. Blood from his wrist would not be enough. Besides, it would only leave her sitting in the cage for a longer period of time, she had to be smart. Gently, she took his hand "Hello, nice to meet you sir." she said softly. "My name is Adelline Marie Hartnet." she smiled and turned her face torward him.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 pm
"Oh hi I'm going to be your master if only I could find Mr. Stayberd. Then I can go pay him and take you out of this miserable dark um dungeon." Bradley said to her seeing her didn't seem that bad. She doesn't seem scary why did he say she was not going to be a nice slave? He thought to himself.

His parents would not let him see that she had been known as Spade and killed many people. "It's very nice to meet you. I'll go see if I can find Mr. Stayberd ok Adelline?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:31 pm
"Oh yes, I can wait for you." She offered him a smile, certain he could not see the glimmer in her eyes. Does this boy even know that I am a Vampyre? She wondered to herself. It hurt to watch him walk away, she could hear his pulse from her cell. Her mouth began to water and she was suddenly unsure if she could restrain herself. They were foolish for letting her go out into the open with a human. As if he would be able to control her.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 pm
Bradley kept walking down the hall finding Mr. Stayberd. "Hello Mr. Stayberd where have you been. I found Adelline. Why did you say she's scary? She doesn't seem that bad?" He said shrugging.

Mr. Stayberd's jaw dropped. "Well boy whatever you say just hand me the money and I'll hand her leash to you and attach it to her collar." Mr. Stayberd said taking the money for her and walking to her slave. "Now you behave yourself Adelline." He said opening the cell and attaching the leash to your collar. "Here you go Mr.Bradshaw." He said handing Bradley the leash. "Goodbye Adelline." He said going back to the back.

Bradley was really unaware of how harmful of a situation he was in. "So do you want to get some food? I bet you're starving from the way this place looks." He said to her showing his innocent smile again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 pm
She nodded in Mr. Stayberd's direction, Perhaps I will come back for this slime later. She licked her lips and smiled making sure she didn't show her canines. "Oh yes, the food is not very good here." She shook her head and stuck her tongue out.

Placing her hands behind her back like a good little slave, she followed him happily. She was elated, but not because he was taking her out of this horrid place, but because she was walking to freedom and going home with her first meal in a long time.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 pm
Bradley opened the door and looked at her. "So what do you want for lunch?" He asked her not sure what she particularly liked. "Does bar-b-q sound good?" He asked her the hand not holding to tightly on the leash. He more wanted her to be a friend than a slave but he had to make it look like he was in control at least.

"I mean I'm good with whatever you want." He said to you smiling again. He was always happy which is easily shown when he's around someone he likes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"Only if I can have mine rare." she said thinking of the blood that would come from the meat. "I know it sounds strange, but I was raised in a place where meat is best served rare." She smiled innocently and walked closely to him, mainly to catch a stronger scent of his blood. It smelled great. She could even catch a whiff of the sweat that came from him when he had been so nervous in the basement. "You smell nice..."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm
Bradley tilted his head at her statement. "Um ok rare it is." He said before seeing her smell him. "Um thanks? You smell nice too." He said not really sure what to say. "Well I know a great restaurant that serves a good steak. Follow me." He said walking down the streets and stopped in front of Mel's Bar-B-Q and Tofu Steak House. "I don't know why they serve tofu but their steaks are really good." He said to her smiling.

Now that they were in the light he saw just how skinny and sickly she looked. "We better hurry you look like you are going to collapse." Bradley said to her holding out his hand to take hers still keeping a hold on the leash. He wanted to make sure that he could keep her standing until they got there.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff