Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
~Cheshire's Cat Art~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my art?
  Kawaii!! :3
  Two thumbs down!! D:<
View Results

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm
~Welcome~

Hiya! I have finally found my one way of drawing cats and thought I could share it with everyone here. ^^ First thing, I'd like everyone to know that I do have school and do not all the time in the world to complete your art order. Please be patient and the end results will be both of us being happy.

So now that I have put that out there, let's get to the art!

~Index~
Welcoming~First Post
Examples~Second Post
Prices~Third Post
Ordering Sheet/Art Collector~Fourth Post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:13 pm
~Examples~

[xXx]
[xXx]

...More examples will be uploaded later....

ch3shire_c4t

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm
~Prices~

What you can get:

Eye Types~
Big and Round
Furrowed Sad
Furrowed Angry
Kawaii eyes.
Mouth~
Smile
Unhappy
Angry
Kawaii
Extras~
Bow on tail.
Bow around neck.
Bell on tail or neck.
Chunk out of ear.
Wings.
More will be updated once I think of them...Feel free to ask!

Things I will not do~
Meh, the only thing I can think of right now is scars over the eyes. I can try, but the cat might looks like members of the band Kiss.....
Oh, and really short stumpy tails I don't think I can do....xP

The Prices~

Regular Cat~250 gold.
Ice Cream Cat~350 gold.
Extras are 50 gold each. So you can do like regular cat with say a bow on the tail and the price would add up to about 300 gold. ^^
Tips are always welcome, but not a necessity.

~Limited Edition Items~

Year round there are many different Holidays such as Halloween, Christmas, Valentines days, etc. What better way to celebrate than to dress up your cat for the Holidays!

This months Holiday is....
Halloween!

For this Holiday you can get:

Witch Hat.
Vampire Fangs.
Vampire Cape.
Stitched Up Scars.
Bolts coming out of the neck.
Ghost Cat.
Pumpkin Cat.
Skeleton Cat.[Bones just drawn on, but maybe the just the skeleton...]
Ghosts in the background.
Tombstones in the background.
Pumpkins in the background.

Hurry hurry! You can only order these items until the day of All Hallow's Eve! After the clock strikes midnight and all the ghosts and ghouls have gone back until next year, you are no longer able to order these. But fear not! The next Holiday is just around the corner...Can you say "Gobble Gobble?!" or "Bring out the turkey and gravy!"

These items are only 75 more gold added to your regular cat since they are limited additions.[Skeleton Cat may be a bit more depending on how I choose to draw it.]

Happy Halloween!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:16 pm
~Ordering Sheets~

To make things simple, I have come up with an ordering sheet for you to fill out so things can be nice and easy to understand:

Type:[i.e., ice cream cat or regular cat.]
Cat's name:[Write name of cat(s) and whether or not you want the cat's name on the picture.]
Eyes:
Mouth:
Extras:
Picture or Description of cat(s):
Total Price:[Or I can add it up if you want. xD]

~Finished Art~

Tawnytail:[x] [I wrote Tawnytail since it's going to be her Warrior name. ^^]
Kindlestar's 1st:[x]

~Art in the Process~

Tawnytail's fixed picture.
Bumblepaw's.
Kindlestar's 2nd.
Spiceshadow's.
Moonshadow's.
Sorrowkit/Ghostclaw's.

~Orders that have not yet been started~

ch3shire_c4t

Tawnytail

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 pm
awwww, their sooo cute!
Can I get a normal cat with kawaii eyes, kawaii smile, and can she look like my darlin Tawnypaw? I have a picture of her in my siggie if that helps, if not say so and I'll post a picture of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 pm
LOL This is really cute. Could I get a Normal cat with the kawaii eyes and a smile. The cat be Kindlestar. I believe you may already know what she looks like. ninja  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 am
:3 Thank you guys. ^^ I'll get to work on them a.s.a.p!! Oh yeah, what's your guy's favorite color. ^^ Or I could do the color of your cats. Kindlestar's would be awesome, it's look all halloweeny. :D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:22 am
My favorite color is green, but I leave option of painting to the artist. Surprise meh!!! biggrin  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Tawnytail

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 am
haha my favorite color is orange smile and take your time, no need to hurry art biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 am
:3  

ch3shire_c4t

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 am
Type: Normal Cat
Cat's name: Bumblebee
Eyes: Big and Round, (Can you make them have stars in her vision?)
Mouth: Kawaii (Can you make it serious?)
Extras: Nope
Picture or Description of cat(s): Light brown she-cat with blue eyes.
Total Price: Er...Im guessing around 800?

I'll pay you extra if you can make her be looking at the full moon with a dreamy expression.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 pm
Thank you Bumblebee. ^^ I can do the stars in the the eyes, I'm not quite sure how to make the Kawaii mouth serious...And staring at the moon may be a little hard. xD Your first art is free. :3

Tawnytail, you art is done. Go to the 4th post of mine, right under "Finished Art" and click on the little "x" box and it should take you to it. ^^ I skipped out on the freebies because they didn't turn out right, I have another idea but until then I'll just make the first art your purchase is free like Patchy does.

I'm going to start working on yours Kindlestar now, it should be done by either tomorrow or the day after.[Busy because of Halloween. :3] After I drew it and scanned it I realized Kindlestar would look soo cute with a witch hat on. xD Cause she is already orange and black, she's the perfect Halloween cat. x3 If you want I can draw you a Halloween version too. With like a witch hat and maybe a bell on a ribbon tied to her tail. Oh and I could like have her sitting on a witch broom! :3

ch3shire_c4t

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:43 pm
First of all, that Tawnytail is so cute!!!! heart

Second off, that would be awesome if you could make a Halloween version for her. It'd be fitting as it is my birthday. wink

Another question, this witchy one would be a different one or the same one? If it is a different one, please tell me how much for the extra items. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Type: Normal
Cat's name: Darkwings
Eyes: Normal (Purplew=)
Mouth: Smile
Extras: N/A
Picture or Description of cat(s): Black with dark gray wings on shoulder blades (look at Bluewings for example)
Total Price: 1000!

I'm jumping a little ahead of myself. This is going to be one of Whitekit and Tawnypaw's kits. I'm gonna rp him and I just can't wait! >w<  

Spiceshadow

Tawnytail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Awwwww! thanks you so much! I love it!

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you maybe put her stripes on her? if it's too much of a bother than it's ok you don't have to. :3

so how much do you want?  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces