Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image

So there I saw it, that vast expanse of blue, so clearly that I didn't even have to close my eyes to see it. Daydreams like these could only take place when I'm conscious. Dreams of night are too short, unbearably so.

I hear the rumbling sounds of waves and the salty breeze in a piano song. It's chiming keys remind me of a place where time edges by like molasses. Through the deepest, heavy emotions I could feel the depths of the sea, bearing it's weight so softly on my shoulders. Though, I can see myself, standing in the shallow waters, my feet in the sand. The waves pull back and fourth like they're lazily gulping air, I can even feel the intake of breath when the sand is pulled through my toes.
From here, it looks like the Blue could stretch from miles and miles. One can only wonder if a horizon even exists in this place. If there is, I don't want to find it.
I stood here, in this place of my imagination for days, just looking out into the vast depths, when in reality it was for only a few minutes. In reality, I haven't been to the ocean since my childhood. But in reality, I want to find this place from my imaginings, just to once again stare out into the expanse.

(Dang, all that shiz by just listening to a piano song? )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 pm
Snow your such a talented writer. :]  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Aww, thanks mate. ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:56 pm
User ImageMost certainly more awesome than any of my lame crap. =w=d *Stamps smiley face on Snowy-face's forehead*User Image  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 am
Anime Geek7
User ImageMost certainly more awesome than any of my lame crap. =w=d *Stamps smiley face on Snowy-face's forehead*User Image

Ditto! *stamps as well*
Also, what song inspired this?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 am
Geek- Nonsense! Geek needs to write more. *runs around flailing like a mentally unstable person with a smiley on her forehead*

Zoray- Ahhh, Guadosalam, from FFX. Le here.  

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm
SnowDrifted
Geek- Nonsense! Geek needs to write more. *runs around flailing like a mentally unstable person with a smiley on her forehead*

Nu-uh! D=< Geek's not saying nonsense for once! Geek fails with the writing. =A=  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 am
Anime Geek7
SnowDrifted

Nu-uh! D=< Geek's not saying nonsense for once! Geek fails with the writing. =A=

Better than many people, I know, love.  

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:52 pm
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7
SnowDrifted

Better than many people, I know, love.
User Image
But quite a bit worse than many, many people as well. =A=User Image  
The tent(main stories)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas