Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 am
"Well, do you accept?"
She stared him down for a while. He only stared back. Did she really have another choice? Could she risk putting those around her in danger just because she was stubborn and wanted nothing to do with her old life?
"Where to first, director?" She asked at long last. "I'm ready."
He smiled knowing he had finally won her back.
"Welcome back, Agent Rena. It's a pleasure to have you working with us once again."
"I'm only here to take care of the them. I never said I would stay."
"Fair enough. Now, I'm sure you remember your way around. Amilia will take you to get your equipment. The training rooms are available."
Rena nodded and turned to leave.
"Oh don't forget about your new partner."
She froze.
"I don't need one."
"But you have one none the less. It's a dangerous mission. You're going to need help sometime."
"I won't risk anyone else's life. I can handle this."
"You will be working with..."

User Image

Name: Rena Asho (The girl)
Personality: stubborn, strong willed, loves to argue, doesn't let people get close to her, hard worker, over achiever, very smart.
Likes: Music, math, some science, succeeding, doing a job well, seeing justice served, keeping friends and family safe, singing, reading
Dislikes: Arrogance, criminals, murders, anyone who tries to pry, anyone that threatens her loved ones, the ones who caused a certain incident in her past, know it alls
Background: Rena was recruited to work for this agency (I'm still working on the name) when she was fourteen. Her parents were skeptical, but agreed when her older brother (Alex, the boy in the picture) joined with her. Together, they flew through the ranks and quickly became the number one partnership in the agency. When she worked on solo missions, she also did very well easily making her the youngest and best agent in the the agency. When she was 16 years old, an incident happened that led her to retirement. Since then, she's been avoiding all contact with the agency which has been desperately trying to get her back. She did well for two years moving into her own place and attending a local high school (since she never had the opportunity to actually attend a school though she was well educated). It was at this school where she was discovered once again. Two agents and a leader were sent to recruit her. She came in to talk with the director who gave her news that the group she had been successfully stopping in her time, the Celestials, was back and causing more problems. He implored her to return and help them put an end to their terror once and for all. She consented that she would consider it. It wasn't until she and a school friend were attacked on their way home that she finally put aside her stubbornness and agreed to join.
That brings us to the part that was above. Her new partner was one of the two agents sent to retrieve her. His age is around hers (at or older no more than two years). He is very gifted like herself. Unknown to all, he is a double agent, working for the Celestials to get rid of her/recruit her. His mission is to get rid of the Rena Asho problem completely and to retrieve her device.
The device will be explained more as time progresses. (My own invention that may seem impossible, but go with it please. It adds more to the story)

Will he be able to carry out his mission? Will he be able to gain her trust? Will their be love? Horror? Adventure? Why did Rena, the best of the best, retire? What will happen next? For that, dear reader, I need you.
Please either send me a PM or post here if you are interested. I would like a profile including: name, age, picture, personality, likes and dislikes, and a little bit of background. The background does not need to have the depth of mine. I was using a lot of her background to give an idea of where the story begins.

My mission: Life or death? Love or hate? My heart or my job

Time period: present day
Area: unknown as of now, somewhere in America i guess for simplicity.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm
((Is this really that uninteresting?))  

Shuro2009

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 pm
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm interested :3. Just let me make up a profile and I'll post it here.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm
Sounds Great!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image
Name: Haru Strife
Personality: fun loving, strong willed, determined, blunt, hard worker(for the most part), strong, cunning, smart, friendly.
Likes: Music, literature, psychology having a good time, star gazing, women, succeeding, doing things his way, muffins.
Dislikes: people telling him how to do his work, people he considers close hurt, being manipulated, not knowing, stress, to many questions, his situation.
Background: Haru was the son of leader of The Celestials and begun working once he was old enough. With dirt on his hands, he rose to the highest rank within a short time. He was the Celestials most skilled, he knew everything needed to be done within the group. At the age of sixteen he began to question what their group did. He knew it was wrong, but it was all he knew. Where else was he supposed to go?
It was then he was giving his assignment to join (insert company name here) and rise to the top of their ranks while the group laid low for awhile. He took on this assignment then within a few years he learned of what his real objective was. Get rid of Rena Asho, get the device.

Okay I finally got it. Haha is the background okay or does it need more? I was having slight mental blocks sweatdrop .  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 pm
((Sounds awesome! I'll start us off then! ^_^))

"You'll be working with Haru Strife." the director told her.
"No!" Rena growled. "I'm not working with some rookie! I won't put another's life at risk."
"He's done very well. In fact he reminds me a lot of your previous partner."
"Don't you ever compare anyone to him." She snapped.
"Look, this man is your new partner. The least you can do is meet with him."
She opened her mouth to protest.
"Haru, come in here please." the director called.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 pm
Haru walked in, the smile on his face unwavering as laid eyes on a very upset blonde. He could already tell that she was not happy being paired up and even more upset with having to come back to the company. Even as he approached she gave him the stink eye. He had to stifle a laugh as he extended his hand out towards her.
"It's a honor to meet you Miss Asho," he greeted with a wink. "I am Haru Strife."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 pm
"Sir this is...a-an outrage! An insult! I've done hundreds of missions on my own. Now you expect me to risk the life of another? You want me to just put someone else's neck on the line?"
"He is a very capable agent, Asho. I expect you to work with him as you did your last partner."
"But - "
"That's an order." The director said, silencing her arguments.
She stiffened as she stood to her full 5'4". She only glanced at the boy's hand before she turned on her heel, leaving both men behind. The director let out a sigh.
"I'm terribly sorry about her, Strife. She's not taken this as well as I had hoped. It's difficult after losing her last partner and then having to come back. Do you still feel up for the task?" The director said looking at the other agent.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm
He just chuckled to himself, watching the girl storm out. He waved his hand dissmissively as he turned to the Director.
"It's understandble.Losing someone close like that is always hard," he replied. At the question of if he was still up to the task he had laughed.
"But of course sir!" he replied, enthusatically. "I'll grow on her with time. I'm sure of it."
He looked back at the door she went out of. "Should someone go after her though?"

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 pm
"Personally, I think she be watched. It's going to be a difficult transition and when she's in such a....worked-up state, there's no telling what she could do. On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure I want to risk my neck following her."

"Men! What is it with men! Stupid arrogant director telling me i need a partner. My life was dangerous before! So dangerous that I was sent off alone. Since when did that change? Because I left for two years?" She huffed as she headed for the training center.
At the counter was a girl about 24 with mahogany hair with lavender highlights. She smiled at the young girl.
"So the rumors are true. You've returned Rena." Amilia said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 pm
"Feisty," was all Haru said before the silence took over. After a moment Haru leaned his head back to look at the Director. "Well sir, if you don't mind my tummy has the rumblies that only muffins can satisfy," he stated as he made his way back to the door.
"Call me when Miss Asho decides to come back,"he said back to the director, making his way down the hall. He sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked. At the moment the worries of his assignment had drifted and all that was on his mind were muffins. What could he say? Muffins were his weakness.
A brunette with red streaks in her hair came his way with a basket full of muffins.
"Ah there's my muffin lady now," he said to himself as he charged towards her.
"N-No Haru," the brunette complained as he picked her up and spun her a couple of times.
"Hey relax Muffin girl,"he whispered in her ear, setting her down. One arm held her wavering body up and the other stole the muffin basket from her hands.
"Haru, I've told you a million times not to do that," she complained, pushing him away after regaining her composure. "You're supposed to be a professional for Christ's sakes!"
"Oh Muffin Girl, don't flatter me," Haru replied, stuffing a blueberry muffin in his mouth.
She glared at him, taking the basket back. "That's all you get today!" she yelled at him.
"Temper, Temper," he tsked her, taking yet another muffin. She scoffed before turning on her heels and walking away. Haru laughed, catching a glimpse of the redness of her cheeks. She wants me.

As he continued walking he caught sight of Miss Asho talking to Amilia. He chuckled to himself, as he leaned against the wall. Ah, of course she'd come here to blow off steam. Should've known... He remained quiet so he didn't catch the angry Rena's eye.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm
"Only until my job is done. I'm here to pick up my equipment. If you'd like I can retrieve it myself. The codes are the same, correct?"
"And miss the moment you officially become an agent again? Perish the thought!"
She waved the agent through. Rena followed the worker down the halls until they reached a room.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?"
"I have no choice." the blond replied with almost a sad tinge to her voice.
Amilia nodded and unlocked the door. Rena entered.
The door opened and the two filed in. The center of the room held a platform with a glass container on top. In the glass container was a blue wristband with a pink border on the top and bottom. ((This is her special device)) Rena took a deep breath before she walked forward and began going through a serious of codes and identification sequences.
Finally, she made it through and gingerly picked up the wristband. She just held it in her hands as she walked from the room. She didn't look at anyone. Her eyes were locked on the wristband. She knew what would happen when she put it on, she just wasn't sure if she was ready. With a deep breath, she pulled it over her right wrist and held it there for a moment.
"It's good to have you back, Rena. You'll do fine."
She said nothing for a long time.
"You're usual room?" Milia asked with a slight smile.
The girl only nodded and followed her co-worker.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm
Haru took notice to the device she held as she walked passed him. Is that the device my father spoke of?he thought to himself, munching on his second muffin. Haru shrugged walked in the opposite direction. There would be plenty of time to get a hold of the pretty thing on her wrist. No rush.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 pm
"Amilia, I'll be running that scene."
"Rena are you sure? It's dangerous. You know how..."
"Amilia, I can do this."
Amilia nodded and let the girl into her usual training room. She left the viewing room and stepped down to the grounds. There she set up the simulation of that fateful day her life changed forever. She didn't know how many times she called for the session to be terminate before she ran from the room, tears slowly beginning to fall.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff