Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Contest Suggestion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What art contests would you like to see in 2011?
  Please post your suggestions!
View Results

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am
User Image

Update: January 07, 2011

I'm trying to get people in the guild comfortable with hosting their own contests. It gets kind of hectic for me with school and all to host them myself every month. But I don't mind covering the prizes.

Idea pool:
Design & name our guild mascot (Simply Indigo, our residental skunk), Back to School/work, fall scene, your favorite Gaia NPC, your favorite color, Couples (OC or Gaian), Gijinka, On the Road, Fanart, Green (Nature)... POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

These are only ideas. They are all work in progress. So please if you have any ideas post them here. If you have a idea for a certain idea of a month please let me know what month it is for.

NEW: HOST YOUR OWN CONTEST! HAVE GOLD/PRIZES COVERED!

If you have a contest that you want to host, but you don't have the funds to cover it, post this form here and your prizes might be covered by our guild funds if qualified! For the most part, if the prizes add up to a total of 100k or under, I'll approve it!

My Idea: Self Explainatory
When it would be?: Will it last half a month or an entire month?
What Prizes would the winners receive?: Grand prize? 1st place-8th place? Consolation prize?

[b]My Idea:[/b] Self Explainatory
[b]When it would be?:[/b] Will it last half a month or an entire month?
[b]What Prizes would the winners receive?:[/b] Grand prize? 1st place-8th place? Consolation prize?

COPY AND PASTE THE FORM, FILL IT OUT, AND POST IT HERE.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 pm
We could do a Holloween themed art contest? Or we could even do one of the Gaia NPCs or towns. Like draw your favorite NPC with a Halloween theme or for people that do scenery they can draw any location in towns or shops. I don't know small suggestion. :]

Fuyabi

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Chibi Halloween, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 pm
i was thinking about a halloween art contest like draw your own halloween creature or something along that line

i need some more ideas  

littlecherub512
Crew

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm
why not "a terrorific draw" not just monsters but maybe we can make our own nightmares now, in a piece of paper, or, on the screen o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm
a scary sean drawing.... maybe i like that idea but i want to try and keep the contest simple (for now) but i will keep that one in mind i should be posting up the contest on the 20th so i still have time to think  

littlecherub512
Crew

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:09 am
maybe everyone who want to participate will pick any member of the guild , make him avi art and then we can do a contest whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 am
i think i am getting some good ideas 4 more days till i post  

littlecherub512
Crew

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 am
Halloween themed contest FTW!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:34 am
Maybe a christmas themed contest...or thanksgiving. I think holiday contest get the most out of people than general things like "draw someone skateboarding" lol if you know what i mean.  

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arivvy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 pm
some ideas could be:
nature
Goth
culture
religion
days that stopped the world
important people
toys
nostalgia
reminiscence
people [famous]
something in your room
favourite item

etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am
Arivia24
some ideas could be:
nature
Goth
culture
religion
days that stopped the world
important people
toys
nostalgia
reminiscence
people [famous]
something in your room
favourite item

etc.

wow these are great ideas thanks it saves me the trouble of coming up with them "lol"  

littlecherub512
Crew

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 am
i will be needing some ideas for the nov contest

i might need someone to host this contest for me i will supply all the gold and pay whoever i pick to host  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am
i'll host it since i wont betaking apart in the november contest. Thats if you want me to cherub.  

Circus Freaks

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am
Circus Freaks
i'll host it since i wont betaking apart in the november contest. Thats if you want me to cherub.

really that would be great i am busy with school finals are coming up really soon

i am not sure what the contest should be about feel free to come up with something

i would like it to start on the 20th and end the 30th

the prizes should stay the same at the end of the contest just pm me with the winners and i will give the prizes

how much gold would you want for hosting the contest for me and thanks so much  
Contest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff